Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The female supremacy subreddits will never be banned, no matter how much shit they say.

Posting on Reddit, made by men. Reddit is a website on the internet, which is was made and is maintained mostly by men. She is most likely posting on a Apple smartphone , a company which of course, was started by men. Saying females are better than males in every way.
When she says men don't live as long as women, it is because of suicide, alcohol and drugs. Luckily women don't commit suicide or need drugs to escape, because why would you if you are living life on tutorial mode?

Exactly. If females are somehow seeming smarter than men (but I question those cherrypicked studies) then it is because they are using the tools made by men. The post even says everyone's IQ is going up with modern technology but female's are going up faster, but if that's even true maybe its because men are too busy making the modern technology that females need to be less dumb

"Women make better cops than men."

This and the Flynn effect BS was the most funny, thanks for the laughs.

Yeah...at some point the article starts to sound like satire. Not to mention the ridiculous analogies/examples they use "cooking spaghetti while answering the phone" isn't multitasking or special and even if it was it isn't useful.

Failed Foids can't even handle criticism so they set their subs to private

WGTOW
SeparatistFeminism

Meanwhile https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy is a den of thick rimmed glasses, blue haired whales thinking they're hot shit and trying to scam depressed old farts.

that list lowered my iq

Women are privileged and they still complain they don't have enough

Women Going to Obtain Welfare

r/foreveralonewomen is also a good joke.

One of them.

"Can mewing make your chin longer?"

"How to shorten midface?"

"It never began"

"Please pray for me
Question / Help
r/islam"

Surprise surprise

Failed Foids can't even handle criticism so they set their subs to private

View attachment 163198View attachment 163199

Meanwhile https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy is a den of thick rimmed glasses, blue haired whales thinking they're hot shit and trying to scam depressed old farts.

High IQ, the double standards are absolutely ridiculous and scandalous.

You know, a couple hundred years back, you couldn't say anything against god or religion without being lynched. Now, after the age of enlightenment and secularization, woman took the new spot as worshipping symbols. The mechanisms stay the same, just the objects are changing.

Thats why i dont use reddit

I don't program for a living, but something tells me "highly sophisticated" code written by women is not highly sophisticated in a good way.
Please replace all police with women. Lmao it would be a fucking free for all out there. Criminals and civilian men in general would run things.

Women love their careers, they need their careers. Why not just make them all work while men relax? Women can maintain the infrastructure easily since they're superior.
I did a cursory look into this, and the reason Peru and Russia are looking to staff their police forces with more women is to fight corruption with a large influx of fresh, less domineering recruits. A lot of it is in shit like traffic policing too.

Claiming men are going to be ruled over by cuntocracy in the future is a joke though, at worst the managerial class will become as female as universities are now thanks to social engineering and the elites will remain largely male.
Why are all of them number 1? I guess women aren't better than men at counting.
Kekd audibly in public at this
Why is he banned?

Last edited:
Thats why i dont use reddit
Same. I fail to understand users here who use Reddit and constantly visit subreddits like IT that're against us, that's not good for your mental health at all.

Very high IQ post, fuck I love this website

Every subreddit is a female supremacist sub, just go on and try badmouthing women on any sub, insta permaban, fuck plebbit

trufemcels is just an astroturfing project by sociopaths. For most of it's life it wasn't even mostly women

Agree with most of this except on r/GenderCritical. GC is cool since they dont put up with crap from the trannies.

Let's ignore history of civilization and show these cherry picked and totally not biased links from mainstream media to prove that we are superior! :feelsseriously:
Women got equal opportunities for education and careers (even better prospects than men today due to tutorial mode being enabled by clown world) for half a century already and there is not a single notable female philosopher, inventor, scientist, etc that you don't need to google so you could try to prove your flawed point. Congrats babe for majoring humanities, you are so educated and intelligent, how can men ever compete! :feelsugh:

Last edited:
cucks and whiteknights are the root of all evil and should be burned alive along with the foids that they worship

"Women make better cops than men. "
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This is the result of TV propaganda. Every cop show now the lead character is a female who solves all the cases with her feminine intuition.