Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The female supremacy subreddits will never be banned, no matter how much shit they say.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
r/Gendercritical, r/pinkpillfeminism, and r/trufemcels will literally never be banned because of the immense power of female in-group bias and males under the influence of the "women are wonderful effect" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect. Supporters of these subreddits, who often post on inceltears, defend these subreddits by stating that they "don't promote violence" and "are not supremacy subreddits". Well if you want to cherrypick some edgy posts from incels and acts of violence committed by a few individuals as a way to completely nullify any points we have, let me do the same to completely justify banning of these subreddits.

Pinkpillfeminsm promoting female supremacy:

Radical Feminist Female Supremacist Terrorist Responsible for bombings: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Alpert

Radical Feminist Female Supremacist Terrorist responsible for murder and robbery: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Boudin

Female Supremacist Feminist Terrorist Group that committed bombings: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rote_Zora

Ok, so why aren't those subreddits banned if they follow the same ideology that has killed and hurt people? Isn't that why reddit banned all the incel subreddits? These female supremacist subreddits clearly follow a hateful and dangerous ideology that aims to hurt people and discriminate based off of sex. Isn't that literally the definition of a hate group? Yet reddit refuses to acknowledge and ban these subreddits.

They didn't ban the incel subreddits because of the Toronto attack or Elliot Rodger, because they were misogynist, or because "they promoted violence". Reddit banned the incel subreddits because they don't like unattractive males pointing out that being an unattractive male causes unavoidable and forced solitude and misery. This is an exclusive male problem, so bringing it up offends them. That is what offended them the most. Not the edgy shitposts you occasionally see, not the outlandish theories sometimes posted. That is the real reason we have so many enemies. Feminists who hate males with undesirable genetics could give less of a shit about the "I WANT A LOLI SLAVE" or a "WHY FEMALES SHOULD BE ENSLAVED" posts. They are only truely pissed off by the posts involving unattractive males discussing problems they face due to their appearance. Nazis, "femcels" Communists, Feminists, and pretty much every ideology or group of people hate on others and call for violence all the time. But people don't give a shit unless it is in their interest to bring it up in order to undermine their ideology without actually debating them.

Despite that most females on these forums are female sexual behavior deniers, there are huge blackpills on these female supremacy subreddits. Female posters on these sites will unironically state that looks are everything in dating and sexual attraction. What they conveniently leave out is that male "looks" are entirely genetic. Sharp Jawline? Masculine, beautiful eyes? Perfect hair and hairline? Tall stature? Wide frame? ALL GENETIC. I thank them for their semi-honesty though.

r/Gendercritical, r/pinkpillfeminism, and r/trufemcels will literally never be banned because of the immense power of female in-group bias and males under the influence of the "women are wonderful effect" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect. Supporters of these subreddits, who often post on inceltears, defend these subreddits by stating that they "don't promote violence" and "are not supremacy subreddits". Well if you want to cherrypick some edgy posts from incels and acts of violence committed by a few individuals as a way to completely nullify any points we have, let me do the same to completely justify banning of these subreddits.

Pinkpillfeminsm promoting female supremacy:

Radical Feminist Female Supremacist Terrorist Responsible for bombings: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Alpert

Radical Feminist Female Supremacist Terrorist responsible for murder and robbery: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Boudin

Female Supremacist Feminist Terrorist Group that committed bombings: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rote_Zora

Ok, so why aren't those subreddits banned if they follow the same ideology that has killed and hurt people? Isn't that why reddit banned all the incel subreddits? These female supremacist subreddits clearly follow a hateful and dangerous ideology that aims to hurt people and discriminate based off of sex. Isn't that literally the definition of a hate group? Yet reddit refuses to acknowledge and ban these subreddits.

They didn't ban the incel subreddits because of the Toronto attack or Elliot Rodger, because they were misogynist, or because "they promoted violence". Reddit banned the incel subreddits because they don't like unattractive males pointing out that being an unattractive male causes unavoidable and forced solitude and misery. This is an exclusive male problem, so bringing it up offends them. That is what offended them the most. Not the edgy shitposts you occasionally see, not the outlandish theories sometimes posted. That is the real reason we have so many enemies. Feminists who hate males with undesirable genetics could give less of a shit about the "I WANT A LOLI SLAVE" or a "WHY FEMALES SHOULD BE ENSLAVED" posts. They are only truely pissed off by the posts involving unattractive males discussing problems they face due to their appearance. Nazis, "femcels" Communists, Feminists, and pretty much every ideology or group of people hate on others and call for violence all the time. But people don't give a shit unless it is in their interest to bring it up in order to undermine their ideology without actually debating them.

Despite that most females on these forums are female sexual behavior deniers, there are huge blackpills on these female supremacy subreddits. Female posters on these sites will unironically state that looks are everything in dating and sexual attraction. What they conveniently leave out is that male "looks" are entirely genetic. Sharp Jawline? Masculine, beautiful eyes? Perfect hair and hairline? Tall stature? Wide frame? ALL GENETIC. I thank them for their semi-honesty though.

Thankfully these types of women are in the minority most women are actually submissive to mainly to chad or high tier normie

"Women make better cops than men."

This and the Flynn effect BS was the most funny, thanks for the laughs.

Imagine being on reddit in 2019

"Women make better cops than men. "
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

okay i admit superiority of wahmen, now wahmen should stop talking, go wageslave and give me your monies.

It only makes sense that you’d be good at life when you are rewarded and treated like a demigod for having a vagina. Women literally grow up believing they are untouchable beings who will be provided for for the rest of their lives. Of course their IQs would go up, and they’d have these cognitive advantages and so on.

Why are all of them number 1? I guess women aren't better than men at counting.
Download 1

Foids have all these supposedly superior traits, and yet without men, we'd still be living in caves.

Thankfully these types of women are in the minority most women are actually submissive to mainly to chad or high tier normie
:bluepill: Cope. Chad only

Brutal bestialitypill in the comments

Cock

Females shill cherrypicked statistics.

Just look around you and ask who built each building, there is no need for random statistics on some faggot subreddit.

No reason to flaunt you are better than men when you all do is rot and let that potential go. Its like muh iq copers where they wont put any effort because muh high iq.

Females can do no wrong, plain and simple.

Reddit is clearly biased towards these types of people and has been for a while. That said, points like these are typical of gynosupremacists and unsurprisingly draw heavily from the more mainstream, clickbait articles which are often deliberately tongue in cheek (mythbusters, really?) and tailored for their western, female demographic. The flynn point is also amusing given how he had to come out in 2012 and said the media had distorted his findings, not to mention most tests of this nature show either no sex difference or a marginal one favoring men.

''Women are better drivers than men.''

@rightfulcel

Being driver licence mogged by females never stop. Regardless of that, most points are not even valid. Where are the sources to back up their claimes? Better programmer? They now want to run every aspect of life even though it is dominated by men in the first place. Day by day, I hate females more and more.

@rightfulcel

Being driver licence mogged by females never stop. Regardless of that, most points are not even valid. Where are the sources to back up their claimes? Better programmer? They now want to run every aspect of life even though it is dominated by men in the first place. Day by day, I hate females more and more.
It is truly over for us

They're too privileged. They need some equalitysplanning

When society collapses, and it will, it’s going to be funny watching all these strong, powerful women turn into sobbing children when violence and intimidation becomes the currency. Women only have power because weak men give it to them.

@rightfulcel

If I recall it has actually been recognized in some publications (JAMA as well I believe?) that women have been found to get in more accidents per mile, depending on the study.

Women also die quicker than men. :)

Please replace all police with women. Lmao it would be a fucking free for all out there. Criminals and civilian men in general would run things.

Women love their careers, they need their careers. Why not just make them all work while men relax? Women can maintain the infrastructure easily since they're superior.

When society collapses, and it will, it’s going to be funny watching all these strong, powerful women turn into sobbing children when violence and intimidation becomes the currency. Women only have power because weak men give it to them.

Also is not it funny that 1. female claim that they are oppressed and at the same time they claim 2. females are superior.

If I recall it has actually been recognized in some publications (JAMA as well I believe?) that women have been found to get in more accidents per mile, depending on the study.

Females should not drive in the first place. Today I witnessed once again female driving and I almost cried.

How does being a certain sex make you better at something concrete? Are you holding a scalpel with your breasts? Are you typing code with you penis? How stupid are these people?

I want to see that

Progressive leftists operate based on a retarded, set-on-stone hierarchical scale, and groups that are perceived as below (oppressed) on that scale can never be judged when they do stuff against groups that are above (oppressors).

Men are considered oppressors and women oppressed, so even if a radfem gelds a little boy, progressive leftists will try to ignore or spin it, whereas if a man makes a silly joke about women, it can become a public outrage of international proportions.

Imagine being on reddit in 2019
yeah no kidding, reddit is on the same level as twitter these days with the extemsists.

REddit circa 2011 was actually a fun place before you would get banned and doxxed for calling someone a fag.

cant wait for this, even if i suffer a lot too.

Honestly, I don't even know if it's worth "un-packing :soy: " this shit. Especially these points:

Women are more sensual than men.

Women are cleaner than men.

Women tolerate pain better than men.

Women are better computer programmers than men.

Women make better leaders than men.

Women are better drivers than men.

Women make better cops than men.

Women make better students than men.

Women live longer than men.

Especially the last 3.
It's like a rich man, bragging that he lives longer than a starving African child....Well no shit.
I'm not gonna take the bait tbh, just gonna go make some breakfast.

Now don’t get me wrong, reddit’s full of cucks, but even if I hated free speech I wouldn’t ban these subs because only a low-iq retard would ever believe in female superiority.

women are not better drivers ,not better at dealing with stress i have seen foids just full on blow out over the slightest things, women are shit at a lot of things so who ever come up with this list is a feminist loving cunt stroking pussy idolizer who lacks any sort of IQ

desk with more germs = a male that lives an unclean,filthy hoarder life. JFL :feelskek::feelskek:

This reporting is brilliant tbh.

Reminder that Soys, trannys and other whiteknights contribute immensely to this degeneracy. you almost never EVER see these subs being featured on IT. And for those few cucks who somewhat took the redpill and do, get their posts deleted, downvoted and themselves banned

Also is not it funny that 1. female claim that they are oppressed and at the same time they claim 2. females are superior.

Females should not drive in the first place.

1. Women would give their life up for chad

This is why putting foids' narcissistic and arrogant nature in its' place is lifefuel, the only time in my life i lost to a foid at something i deeply regret, have never lost to one again because they simply suck at almost everything.

Strong post tbh, yeah foids have so many privileges compared to even normies its fucking ridiculous

Posting on Reddit, made by men. Reddit is a website on the internet, which is was made and is maintained mostly by men. She is most likely posting on a Apple smartphone , a company which of course, was started by men. Saying females are better than males in every way.
When she says men don't live as long as women, it is because of suicide, alcohol and drugs. Luckily women don't commit suicide or need drugs to escape, because why would you if you are living life on tutorial mode?

because reddit admins are cucked

Well anyone who who actually researched this stuff would know that this information is cherry-picked.