Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The father figure we all needed: "Digital influencer" arrested for bringing his 2 teenage sons to a whorehouse and allegedly sexually assaulting a hoe

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★

Here's the rundown:

-> Hairstylist (JFL) and digital influencer (JFL)
-> Brings his two teenage sons (15 and 16, basically adults by biological standards) to a whorehouse hidden in the trunk of his car
-> Pays high quality whores to fuck him and his sons
-> According to the whores, he agreed to pay R$ 1.000,00 for each of them, supposedly condom sex
-> In the middle of the sex, he supposedly started to pull their hair and slapped her face, and then takes of his condom (this is the supposed sexual aggression they're talking about)
-> Then, after one of them noticed he took off the condom mid-sex, she decided to charge double the amount
-> He got mad and sperged out, police was called and he was arrested, also because he brought his two teenage sons to fuck whores in a whorehouse (oh what a crime!)
-> The news article also states his kids haven't gone to school in at least 2 years (based father stopped dykes from teaching them gynocentrism)
-> According to the man, he only got mad after the whores decided to charge double the amount agreed at the beginnig, which was allegedly R$ 500,00 for each whore

Free this man
I can't imagine how better my life would have been if my father decided to bring me to whorehouses at 15 years old and would let me off from going to jewish reeducation centers (schools)

At 16 i just suffered the breaking dick incident :feelsbadman:

i’d probably do the same with my sons if they hadnt got laid but the whores wouldnt be old.

Did it heal - or, is there a chance it will/could heal?
If I recall correctly you have/had ED?
No it didnt heal.

yes ED and i think its fixable by upping my testosterone.

No it didnt heal.

yes ED and i think its fixable by upping my testosterone.
I wish you luck in your recovery of your erections (if you even want to recover them). I also want to start upping my test through TRT / roids since I'm becoming an old hag and this life is the only one I'll live, might aswell go full retard mode

I wish you luck in your recovery of your erections (if you even want to recover them). I also want to start upping my test through TRT / roids since I'm becoming an old hag and this life is the only one I'll live, might aswell go full retard mode
My true self didnt think or needs to. I’m doing it solely because my life is limited and i cant function like a regular person.

i was being who i could…

My true self didnt think or needs to. I’m doing it solely because my life is limited and i cant function like a regular person.

i was being who i could…
I fully understand. However, a basic knowledge derived from blackpill science is that as male animals, we are (fortunately or not) designed to be moved by our hormonal balance. Test levels are proven to directly affect the quality of life and how you function as a human male. A highly stimulated testosterone production is essential for mental wellbeing. Thus, I would recommend anyone with low test levels to try to raise it up as much as possible, that should be a priority. For now I don't take any TRT or roids but I might in the future, in the meantime I try to raise it naturally (although I also smoke cigs and weed and have other unhealthy habits, but you only live once and I'm not giving up on these pleasures).

I fully understand. However, a basic knowledge derived from blackpill science is that as male animals, we are (fortunately or not) designed to be moved by our hormonal balance. Test levels are proven to directly affect the quality of life and how you function as a human male. A highly stimulated testosterone production is essential for mental wellbeing. Thus, I would recommend anyone with low test levels to try to raise it up as much as possible, that should be a priority. For now I don't take any TRT or roids but I might in the future, in the meantime I try to raise it naturally (although I also smoke cigs and weed and have other unhealthy habits, but you only live once and I'm not giving up on these pleasures).
Yeah. Its not like i wouldnt. Its just my true self doesnt care about having sex or anybody or anything. But you cant function that way. Not in a normal society

Yeah. Its not like i wouldnt. Its just my true self doesnt care about having sex or anybody or anything. But you cant function that way. Not in a normal society
I hear you. I don't care anymore either. I'm just doing this to pass the time until I eventually die. It's not like I have "better" or "normal" (normie) options for my life.

Gynocentric society making no sense.
Oh what a surprise!

In other countries there are places called casas really bad cheap whore houses and it's common for father's to bring their 12 year old sons there for their first time sex experience with a woman

Based father, not perfect though, but miles ahead of the boomer, bluepilled, simp fathers we see all around.

Here's the rundown:

-> Hairstylist (JFL) and digital influencer (JFL)
-> Brings his two teenage sons (15 and 16, basically adults by biological standards) to a whorehouse hidden in the trunk of his car
-> Pays high quality whores to fuck him and his sons
-> According to the whores, he agreed to pay R$ 1.000,00 for each of them, supposedly condom sex
-> In the middle of the sex, he supposedly started to pull their hair and slapped her face, and then takes of his condom (this is the supposed sexual aggression they're talking about)
-> Then, after one of them noticed he took off the condom mid-sex, she decided to charge double the amount
-> He got mad and sperged out, police was called and he was arrested, also because he brought his two teenage sons to fuck whores in a whorehouse (oh what a crime!)
-> The news article also states his kids haven't gone to school in at least 2 years (based father stopped dykes from teaching them gynocentrism)
-> According to the man, he only got mad after the whores decided to charge double the amount agreed at the beginnig, which was allegedly R$ 500,00 for each whore

Free this man
I can't imagine how better my life would have been if my father decided to bring me to whorehouses at 15 years old and would let me off from going to jewish reeducation centers (schools)
JFL their father has a Chad face too, you can't make this shit up.

He fucked up by getting too aggressive and breaking the contract. Should have negotiated for condomless sex from the start and for other shit like slapping, hair pulling, etc.

He's a based father but he's definitely the impulsive irresponsible type, he wasn't taking this seriously and thinking about the consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back