Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fall of religion will push us into the dark ages

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Christianity has been reduced to a shell of its former self and Islam is next on the chopping block.

I admit that religions such as those mentioned are not perfect but they have been proven to work for most of civilisation, keeping societies patriarchal and thus allowing many to be stable and prosper.

In our times, the old guard that has kept societies stable is on the way to be replaced completely by hedonism/consumerism/degeneracy.

The dark ages will arrive very soon.

Islam was always cucked, somebody (Chad) can marry more than one foid while others get nothing

Hedonism and Degeneracy are the modern religions.

Islam was always cucked, somebody (Chad) can marry more than one foid while others get nothing
It is better than the current state of affairs.

I hope humanity dies out soon

orthodoxy is the last bastion of based Christianity because its full Christianity, mang

The problem isn't that religion is dying but that nothing good shall replace it.

orthodoxy is the last bastion of based Christianity because its full Christianity, mang
1 Timothy 2:11

“A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.”

1 Timothy 2:12

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."

Does your church abide by these quotes?

The problem isn't that religion is dying but that nothing good shall replace it.

Thats the problem. In the real world I see.. I am in an atheist liberal college town. With atheism people become these butthurt little selfish short sighted ignorant assholes, who just want to tear everything down.

That's the issue here, the old guard is much preferable than whatever rubbish we have now.

1 Timothy 2:11

“A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.”

1 Timothy 2:12

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

Does your church abide by these quotes?
DC83977C 24EF 40A5 AF42 F69A390D2812

Thats the problem. In the real world I see.. I am in an atheist liberal college town. With atheism people become these butthurt little selfish short sighted ignorant assholes, who just want to tear everything down.
I like how we replied to the same post at almost the same moment in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back