Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The fags on IT posted about me

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

When I talk about how they only hate on incels to feel better about themselves (because we’re easy targets) and it isn’t because they’re appalled by what we say, they said that they only hate us because we’re “freaks” or“sexist”.
Then one fag said if he needed to hate someone to feel better about himself he’d pick terrorists and chomos. Well, once incels became famous, he had a third group of people to pick on to feel better about himself. I bet this douche doesn’t complain about terrorists anyway.

I can assure you if we were NOT easy targets, IT wouldn’t pay attention to us. They’d then focus on another type of people to hate on.

When I talk about how they only hate on incels to feel better about themselves (because we’re easy targets) and it isn’t because they’re appalled by what we say, they said that they only hate us because we’re “freaks” or“sexist”.
Then one fag said if he needed to hate someone to feel better about himself he’d pick terrorists and chomos. Well, once incels became famous, he had a third group of people to pick on to feel better about himself. I bet this douche doesn’t complain about terrorists anyway.

I can assure you if we were NOT easy targets, IT wouldn’t pay attention to us. They’d then focus on another type of people to hate on.

That’s why you have to stand up for yourself. No one has bullied me in the past 10-15 years because they know I could lay each and every one of them down six feet under with my bare hands. That, and I’m pretty popular amongst guy friends. Women just fucking hate me because I am ugly. I go out with my stem friends and my frat friends almost every week. It clearly isn’t my “personality” that is repulsive to women.

That’s why you have to stand up for yourself. No one has bullied me in the past 10-15 years because they know I could lay each and every one of them down six feet under with my bare hands. That, and I’m pretty popular amongst guy friends. Women just fucking hate me because I am ugly. I go out with my stem friends and my frat friends almost every week. It clearly isn’t my “personality” that is repulsive to women.
How long does it take to become good at fighting or at least how long does it take to knock someone with a punch?
Rent free :dab:
What do you mean by rent free?

Who cares what those non people think.

How long does it take to become good at fighting or at least how long does it take to knock someone with a punch?

What do you mean by rent free?
It depends on your reflexes and willingness to learn. I’m very fast and precise with my punches. It’s about being very reactionary to your opponent while also delivering powerful counter strikes and being as aggressive as possible. Implementing the most efficient attributes from each martial arts style into your own style is the hallmark of MMA.

"If I needed to hate on someone it would be terrorists or chomos"
But terrorists and chomos aren't losers. Chomos are seen as outcasts and freaks and are hated, but before people knew about what they did they probably lead perfectly normal lives. Terrorists aren't losers, you can hate what the terrorists do and you can disagree with them but terrorists aren't people you make fun of like you would incels. Terrorists invoke fear into people, incels are mocked and humiliated and seen as weak, they are literally the exact opposite.

Terrorists aren't losers, you can hate what the terrorists do and you can disagree with them but terrorists aren't people you make fun of like you would incels. Terrorists invoke fear into people, incels are mocked and humiliated and seen as weak, they are literally the exact opposite.

Interesting observation.

But terrorists and chomos aren't losers. Chomos are seen as outcasts and freaks and are hated, but before people knew about what they did they probably lead perfectly normal lives. Terrorists aren't losers, you can hate what the terrorists do and you can disagree with them but terrorists aren't people you make fun of like you would incels. Terrorists invoke fear into people, incels are mocked and humiliated and seen as weak, they are literally the exact opposite.
If these guys insulted a terrorist face to face they’d be shot or beheaded
It depends on your reflexes and willingness to learn. I’m very fast and precise with my punches. It’s about being very reactionary to your opponent while also delivering powerful counter strikes and being as aggressive as possible. Implementing the most efficient attributes from each martial arts style into your own style is the hallmark of MMA.
I gotta learn fighting

School bulies never go after the strongest, tallest, popular and loudmouthed kid, full of friends. They go after the meek ones, introverted boys, small and frail, the perfect target. ITcucks have a retarded logic.

School bulies never go after the strongest, tallest, popular and loudmouthed kid, full of friends. They go after the meek ones, introverted boys, small and frail, the perfect target. ITcucks have a retarded logic.
Prisoners also prey on the vulnerable