Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that women have sex with drug addict Chads means...

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
That they would rather have good looking children with health issues than have ugly but healthy children. For women looks>health.

Define drug addict.

Woman rather fuck a dog then hug an incel.

It isn't that they would rather have children with health issues, it is just that the "omg he is so hot" instinct overrides anything else. The reptilian brain says good looking = healthy and fit for breeding so that is all that matters.

blackcel said:
It isn't that they would rather have children with health issues, it is just that the "omg he is so hot" instinct overrides anything else. The reptilian brain says good looking = healthy and fit for breeding so that is all that matters.

Their primitive brain still assumes they will get preggo after fucking so it's kinda the same.

Some of the dudes I've known who got the most action were legit 30-something hipster types who were unemployed or worked a shitty part time fast food job or something. Should go without saying many we're addicts too. So yeah, looks and social status (and by "status" I mean being "cool" not being a lawyer or something) are all that really matter

Redpill Robert said:
Some of the dudes I've known who got the most action were legit 30-something hipster types who were unemployed or worked a shitty part time fast food job or something. Should go without saying many we're addicts too. So yeah, looks and social status (and by "status" I mean being "cool" not being a lawyer or something) are all that really matter

Fuck women and their shallowness. They are all evil bitche sthat have deprived me of their pussies. I deserve a prime Stacy.

incelman said:
Fuck women and their shallowness. They are all evil bitche sthat have deprived me of their pussies. I deserve a prime Stacy.

I deserve prime Stacy too. Fuck women for robbing me of the happiness of relationships. Females have a negative attitude towards men.

albinorat said:
I deserve prime Stacy too. Fuck women for robbing me of the happiness of relationships. Females have a negative attitude towards men.

Women are evil for not fucking us. Thye want us to DIE.

incelman said:
That they would rather have good looking children with health issues than have ugly but healthy children. For women looks>health.
Do normal women have sex with drug addict chads? Or do drug addict women have sex with drug addict chad

cyborgglory said:
Do normal women have sex with drug addict chads? Or do drug addict women have sex with drug addict chad

Normal women do too. The "good girls" are usually secret sluts. Plus they usually want to try drugs because it's "hip" and women have a very limited capacity for independent thought. Why do you think even the most good conservative Christian girls end up degenerate sluts after a year of college?