Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fact that women can exist in harems proves how subhuman they are

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
This always makes me kek when I think about it.

Imagine having no problem being shared with other whores by some asshole. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women have no fucking pride, integrity or honor. Imagine being treated like a fucking object and being fine with it. :lul::lul::lul:

When Chad enters her, he still has the pussyjuice of another whore on his dick and she is totally fine with it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Everything about a woman's existence is just kekfuel. They are patheticness personified. :feelskek:

They are pathetic creatures who think they are the shit but look at how hard they simp for good looking men.

Harems are the natural way of things, in nature and in human society.

Trying to put a stop to it put humanity into the dark ages for a thousand years. It took a thousand years of mediaeval warfare to finally get rid of all the kings and monarchs and sultans and their harems.

And now thanks to feminism, women are fighting tooth and nail to rebuild them.

Trying to put a stop to it put humanity into the dark ages for a thousand years. It took a thousand years of mediaeval warfare to finally get rid of all the kings and monarchs and sultans and their harems.

Just because it is natural, doesn't mean it is good.

It fucking disgusts me. :feelshaha:

Just because it is natural, doesn't mean it is good.

It fucking disgusts me. :feelshaha:
That was sorta what I was what I meant. It took a lot of work and war to eliminate harems (eg. Monarchies) and only then did society flourish. Once harems come back our society is going to deevolve once again.

women will worship the ruthless guy.

Women will rather be Chads 1000. bitch than normies one and only.

That was sorta what I was what I meant. It took a lot of work and war to eliminate harems (eg. Monarchies) and only then did society flourish. Once harems come back our society is going to deevolve once again
Monarchies were the least haramic systems. Especially later christian ones. Henry 8 literally created his own church just to divorce his wife. And if you were not part of the small nobility and aristocracy the chances of cheating on your spouse were nill

Every whore wants a slice of Chad cum, water is wet

They are semen receptacles (for Chad)

and go back to living in harems because it's the base state of hypergamy

God IQ post

No, we are the subhumans, they are the normals. It is normal to propagate with all available partners, both at the same time and on seperate occasions.

The normals, even when not practicing a harem, are still the champions of intercourse. We are the deviants from this standard, we are the mutants.
True:blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back