Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The fact that this forum is free glows hard....

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
I wonder what is the situation of the founding fathers of this website Im intrigued by it. did the people who created incels.me get arrested or are they still on this website as administrators or free but don't use this forum I wanna know it all

nice weather huh

@Master btw how many lines of code consists to make this website :feelsaww:

I haven't counted, but I am one of the founders.

I haven't counted, but I am one of the founders.
Are you still in contact with Sergeant? Me thinks he's still here in this forum with a different username.

This site is hosted in some shithole country but if someone is stupid enough to post glowy shit then he may be arrested cus fbi freely accesses this site and the info of the posters (IP address etc)

Who cares tbh. The feds can watch me all day long if they like. I’m not doing anything illegal . At least i get some attention which I never seem to get irl

Are you still in contact with Sergeant? Me thinks he's still here in this forum with a different username.

I haven't spoken to Serge in months, and I don't think he's still a user. I don't think he has the desire to return for multiple reasons.

Who cares tbh. The feds can watch me all day long if they like. I’m not doing anything illegal . At least i get some attention which I never seem to get irl
Kek and Im all the way in curry poophole so doesn't matter

Do you also want to know the full adress and credit card number of the staff members?

try throwing vanilla lattes at happy couples, that will get you some attention

This site is hosted in some shithole country but if someone is stupid enough to post glowy shit then he may be arrested cus fbi freely accesses this site and the info of the posters (IP address etc)
Yes it should be

try throwing vanilla lattes at happy couples, that will get you some attention
I don’t like the idea of that it’s against my morals. Personally, I think females have the right to only have sex with chad if they want, but I’m never going to stop complaining about not getting sex from them. Just another one of my copes ig

I don’t like the idea of that it’s against my morals. Personally, I think females have the right to only have sex with chad if they want, but I’m never going to stop complaining about not getting sex from them. Just another one of my copes ig
Mate that's cucked. Foids shouldn't be able to choose, it leads to MORE suffering and especially the most productive members of soyciety suffering (which are beta males).

There's no shortage of mentally fucked up foids; Put them back in the kitchen and all these mental illness (they proclaim) are gone.

Sharia law is the only way.

Also, if you don't support taking away foids rights or supporting actions that indirectly promotes taking away foids rights, then you're not that "moral" if suffering reduction is your goal

Honestly I could care less, if you know you’re doing nothing illegal you should be fine ofc