Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The fact that there is no curry mod on this forum is ropefuel

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Curries face more discrimination than blacks tbh buddy boyo:feelsohgod::fuk: and despite being mostly curry, this forum still doesnt have a curry mod. justice for curries man:feelsree:
@Fat Link
@Master

tagging curry bhais: @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @Indracel @Ricordanza @Zer0/∞ @Tryna Ascend @gangrenemax @DespressedCurryCel1 @Ricordanza @BraincelsRefugee @IncelKing @Incelistan @Currychan @JayGoptri @wereq

I thought @Caesercel was south asian

@wereq congrats, you are not a curry now!

What? You telling the "indian janitor" was never real?

Yea there is @Caesercel

no one knows where he is from
Jfl nigga what do you mean

Hes literally Indian jordan barrett

I think he tries to keep it on the down low nowadays but in the past I've seen him argue with people about stuff that literally nobody except for curries knows or cares about

yes @Caesercel is a curry. he also once told me he was preparing for JEE and did biotech engg. from NSUT :feelshehe:

Yeah, we should have atleast one curry mod in this forum.

Sir do not redemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Why would u want a mod that wipes his arse with his left hand ?

Jfl nigga what do you mean

Hes literally Indian jordan barrett

I think he tries to keep it on the down low nowadays but in the past I've seen him argue with people about stuff that literally nobody except for curries knows or cares about
I mean he refuses to confirm or deny any question about where he lives.

>muh master race
cant even breed faggot your prime minister wipes his ass from his left hand keep coping we curries will keep breeding like rabbits and will eventually take over your countries :feelskek:

Last edited:
@Caesercel is basically curry

No curry mod because it’s impossible for curries to be incel. They are Gods.

I think Caesercel is a fellow curry

Curries face more discrimination than blacks tbh buddy boyo:feelsohgod::fuk: and despite being mostly curry, this forum still doesnt have a curry mod. justice for curries man:feelsree:
@Fat Link
@Master

tagging curry bhais: @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @Indracel @Ricordanza @Zer0/∞ @Tryna Ascend @gangrenemax @DespressedCurryCel1 @Ricordanza @BraincelsRefugee @IncelKing @Incelistan @Currychan @JayGoptri @wereq
I'm not curry

What are we supposed to have fucking diversity quotas over here?

we dont need curry mod wtf... this ain't currycels.is
this is why i am sympathetic towards all incels even white/black ones
All curries in power distance themselves from their curryness. Its like an eternal curse.
back in 2010 i had my success with foids when i told them i was a spic or sand nigger. revealing my curry ancestry had a negative effect

curries can do well by blending in with western culture bit more, especially related to food. eat that beef you hindu dindu pajeet clowns :lasereyes:

therefore what you said is 100% truth

@Fat Link
@Master

@Caesarcel is curry.

All mods are curries. :feelsthink:

@Fat Link
@Master

CURRY SUPREMACY WHEN !!!!??? :feels:

@Fat Link
@Master

You have raised an interesting point.
@Caesarcel is curry.
Lets make Misogynist Curry 卐@Misogynist Curry 卐 the exclusive mod for all Bollywood related material. He will be responsible for updating everyone when a new shitty movie comes out. :feelsclown:

All mods are curries. :feelsthink:
Lmao. What? Hows that figure?

no i dont like feeling the crust of a pizza in my asscrack
Honestly, @Dokes , I got to agree with @currycel⁰ here. I lived in the U.S. all my life, and the water spray method after #2 is far superior to using sandpaper-like dry tissue. I'm sure some of our fellow Europeans brocels would agree.

@Caesercel is a curry

Is there a german speaking mod?

Fuck me. I can't believe mother fuckers are calling for affirmative action on THIS mother fucking forum. Next you're going to want a trans, black lesbian. Fuck off with this liberal bollox.

@Fat Link
@Master

Yes, weve got at least 2 rice mods for us chinkocels, mang :smonk: