Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The fact that people say Dream is ugly or average while having a good jaw and eye area makes me wanna kms

honorarycurry

honorarycurry

Veteran
★★★
If that guys a 5 then I’m a 2 JFL.

Even on IT where they virtue signal all the time trying to defend their point that even if looks matter all incels are average looking they say that the guy Is normal looking and average is enough to get women. It means they have a point in saying that because yes I do see guys on Dream’s level with gfs.

It only means that I’m way uglier and that’s why it’s beyond over for me. I will start to call myself a truecel now instead of incel, there is no way I’m ever ascending through surgery.

foids standards are just going up as the days go by, he's not ugly at all. mogs me to oblivion

foids standards are just going up as the days go by, he's not ugly at all. mogs me to oblivion
I know why everyone is afraid to do face reveals
If you're average or high tier average you will get lynched on spot
Disgusting foids want ultimate perfection while being 145cm landwhales

Drop a pic of yourself below so realtrucels can rate your ass

As soon as I saw his face I was like damn he's pretty attractive, really wasn't expecting it.

He's a HTN, otherwise a potential looksmaxxed Chadlite, and indeed, if that's ugly or even average then I'm horrendous.

IT thinks us incels look like every other normie they hang out with, but we're much closer looking to someone like St. Sam Entertainmentcel than a guy like Dream :feelsbadman:

just listen to dumb insta whores theory

I dont know who that is or how he looks, picture would be nice.

I dont know who that is or how he looks, picture would be nice.

everything ive seen about this faggot in the last 24 hours makes me want to rope. mogs me into oblivion

I think it’s not only that. Younger zoomers are taller and better looking on average because they’ve been born in a worse hypergamy doomed environment than older dudes ( first dating sites/apps). I remember well how a few years ago when I was in school 170-180cm tall and uglier dudes where always having gfs. Now I barely see dudes on that level. My brother is like HTN and never heard about the blackpill yet is incel and obsesses over his looks

If you're average or high tier average you will get lynched on spot
Disgusting foids want ultimate perfection while being 145cm landwhales
This also means the blackpill is more widespread than I thought it is. Brutal

As soon as I saw his face I was like damn he's pretty attractive, really wasn't expecting it.

He's a HTN, otherwise a potential looksmaxxed Chadlite, and indeed, if that's ugly or even average then I'm horrendous.

IT thinks us incels look like every other normie they hang out with, but we're much closer looking to someone like St. Sam Entertainmentcel than a guy like Dream :feelsbadman:
It foids are like every other femoid except they virtue signal more and it cucks believe they mog models like Gandy while being invisible irl except for their furry and cucks circles. While I’m sure they see us incels like that, they are probably on our level or uglier than us with heavily distorted looks standards and self assessment
everything ive seen about this faggot in the last 24 hours makes me want to rope. mogs me into oblivion
:feelsrope:
Thanks. Average, slightly above average imo, midface look good, eyes too feminine, ogre chin doesnt fit in with the rest.
I agree tho he is at a face morph away of being a masculine chadite. If I looked like that I would know instantly what to improve to fix my face, even without surgery.

If I would do face reveal you guys would kill yourselves becasue you would be too disgusted about us using same forum.

I think he is chadlite at the very least, y is he being called ugly?
Maybe people just hate him from before, I remember he had some drama with the faggot community

If that guys a 5 then I’m a 2 JFL.

Even on IT where they virtue signal all the time trying to defend their point that even if looks matter all incels are average looking they say that the guy Is normal looking and average is enough to get women. It means they have a point in saying that because yes I do see guys on Dream’s level with gfs.

It only means that I’m way uglier and that’s why it’s beyond over for me. I will start to call myself a truecel now instead of incel, there is no way I’m ever ascending through surgery.
hes just failoed by his awful reputation

if he was some perfect rep, charitable, high virtue npc like every other youtuber he would be having threesomes with hot stacies rn

Soyciety is so demanding nowadays

FUCK DREAM AND FUCK TWEETARD AND FUCK SOYCIAL MEDIA

Prey eyes ruins everything
Thanks. Average, slightly above average imo, midface look good, eyes too feminine, ogre chin doesnt fit in with the rest.

Tbh I take back what I say he is average. He looks like a big soy. Still mogs me to hell and back because of white pheno

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back