Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Face may be classified as an Organ in the Future

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel

Face transplantation in humans, which has been performed worldwide, has raised the question of whether the face is just a “tissue” or if it is an “organ.” This issue has been approached from different perspectives by different societies, agencies, and communities. We have summarized the anatomic, physiologic, and aesthetic functions of the human face in this chapter, and we propose that the face should be accepted as an organ.

The skin is an organ and it extends all the way to the face so I’d say it is an organ. Although their textures may be different but still skin is skin.

The skin is an organ and it extends all the way to the face so I’d say it is an organ. Although their textures may be different but still skin is skin.
eyes are also organs

No organ for your face

55614.jpg
my pfp is more skin related than eye related

I could need a face transplant so i can slay bitches

That's like calling a leg an organ because it has muscles and bone

You can use other people face for a transplantation but you cannot use other people's hairs , science is going in the wrong direction

No organs no life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back