Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The experience that finally forced me to create an account here.

chadkillercel

chadkillercel

Greycel
So, it finally happened. What started as a "I relate to some things on this little forum I found, but I will never be a regular user here" is now "I will be a regular user here". :cryfeels:

So, what happened?​

I am a 28 year old balding fatcel. My closest chance with being with a woman consisted on a tinder date with a hardcore feminist that lasted 10 minutes after she saw me. And I am very, very suspicious "she" was a woman. She was more masculine than me. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I have always practised the bluepill. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: I jestermaxxed, feministmaxxed, and friendedmaxxed in order to be closer to woman. I thought that being a good human being would be attractive. How wrong I was.

What is the final experience that made me fully embrace the blackpill and create my account?

I joined a theater group a few years ago. There are 14/15 women from all ages, one old dude, me, and yes, you guessed it, a fucking Chad. :feelsBox:

After being thrown blackpills in my face about how obvious it is ALL women want to fuck him, yesterday I was throwrn the most brutal one.

Besides the common whatsapp group, me and the Chad are in other whatsapp group with 3 girls of the class. You know, the "popular" ones. He is the hot one, I am the laughing stock. The other 3 women are married with no children.

Later to yesterday​

We join eventually for a few beers. But this time was different. Chad showed up completely drunk (it was 1pm), saying he come from a night of fucking with some random bitch.

He never appears intoxicated, and he is generally relatively composed. But not yesterday.

We had lunch and alcohol, from 1pm to 8pm. It was a waterfall of blackpills. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

- I learned that he fucked some chick from the class and made out with another. I had previously talked about to this selected group about how much I liked them. This was a clear humilliation from Chad, and the other whores knew. They just love this. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

- The 3 bithces were discussing with Chad because he was very very low inib from the alcohol. He only spitted blackpills, saying all women were alike, and that he knew he had power over ALL women. He was telling me never to fall in love with this bitches because they aint worth it IN FRONT OF THEM. And you know what happened? Later in the discussion they all admited they want to fuck him. They said it in some kind of joking way, but it was completely true, like one saying "if we were the same age, we have probably already fucked tehee" (she is 40, chad is 27). Another sayed "Chad, everyone is jelous because when we act together, we have chemistry tehee". Pathethic. This fucking Chad was brushing all of this off. He didn't care, and he continued insulting them in their faces, admitting he believes that women are inferior and only driven by lust.

- This Chad is 6'2, blonde, green hunter eyes, and muscular. And he is an absolute fuck boy. He kept talking to me like I was on his team, but he obviously loved the comparison. It's a mixed feeling, because I like how blackpilled he is, but hate how much power he has. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This experience has been irrefutable. The blackpill is 100% true. And Chad is fully aware of it. :fuk:

So I officialy say this: Fuck this bitches, fuck globohomo, and for the love of god: fuck Chad.

Never again. I hope you welcome me to this forum and I am sorry for all the blackpill denying I have been doing over the last few years.

fuckin hell that is brutal

@SuperSaiyan pls give OP some of your smart advices :lul:

Its over for you
IMG 20211225 191810

He's a funny guy, you should go talk to him maybe he'll be funnier when he sees an ex-bluepiller

It's good that you tried experimenting with different approaches but a shame it turned out like that.

I don't think it's good to completely lose hope but at the same time it's good to live in the real world.

So... hm. General question to everyone - Is the thing that used to stop all this happening the sheer level of social shame around women sleeping around? That monogamy was so strongly encouraged and enforced in culture that women would pair up with guys in a committed way and that would be that.

That must have been a nice society, overall.

He's a funny guy, you should go talk to him maybe he'll be funnier when he sees an ex-bluepiller

I think everyone is an ex-bluepiller. But instead of rejecting it after seeing the truth, he decides to cope harder.

It's good that you tried experimenting with different approaches but a shame it turned out like that.

I don't think it's good to completely lose hope but at the same time it's good to live in the real world.

So... hm. General question to everyone - Is the thing that used to stop all this happening the sheer level of social shame around women sleeping around? That monogamy was so strongly encouraged and enforced in culture that women would pair up with guys in a committed way and that would be that.

That must have been a nice society, overall.

Yes, because marriage used to mean closeness. Now is just a facade. The bitches I mentioned in my post spend all day pretending they don't have a couple.
I did lately become sexually attracted to chads so why not lel

Congratulations, you are a foid.

Glad you know who the enemy is.

Glad you know who the enemy is.

I used to believe the enemy was "misogyny". What a fucking retard I was.
But no: the enemy was standing right in front of me all the time.
It's Chad. He is fucking all the women, rubbing it on your face, and loving the humillation.
The worst part is that in my experience, he is blackpilled.
We need to exterminate them. It's the only solution.

:feelswhat: Chad is not your friend. Of course he is blackpilled. Everyone but the normie male is in the know about the lookspill. Notice how chads rarely let themselves go? They are always going to the gym and buying products to keep their skin and hair nice. It's because they know that they are nothing without their looks.

Just reading that is ER fuel

:feelswhat: Chad is not your friend. Of course he is blackpilled. Everyone but the normie male is in the know about the lookspill. Notice how chads rarely let themselves go? They are always going to the gym and buying products to keep their skin and hair nice. It's because they know that they are nothing without their looks.

Yes, you are right.
This fucking Chad is the biggest metrosexual I know.
Regarding the friend thing, now I know.
I used to believe it wasn't his fault. But now I know it totally is. He fucks our looksmatches out of pure cruelty.

Just reading that is ER fuel

I know. But the worst part is that they expect you to break, to complain, react or cry. But I didn't. I played along and left. Never again. I wasn't going to give them more attention.

Last edited:
Looks don't matter! Just have a good personality! :feelsclown:

Well if not for anything else, you should be proud of yourself for not showing weakness in front of those abhumans

the brutal thing to remember is that this happens to all chads they have a haram of foids worshipping the very ground they walk on but will always be secretive about it

>joining a theater group
:feelskek::feelsEhh:

Looks don't matter! Just have a good personality! :feelsclown:

Meanwhile Chad calling them "replaceable sexual toys" in their face (he was very drunk) is funny and brave.
Meanwhile me, that I never sayed anything bad to a woman, I would be expelled from the earth if I said anything like that.

Well if not for anything else, you should be proud of yourself for not showing weakness in front of those abhumans

Everyone is like that bro, the thing is that we pretend that we are the same to blend in.
But we are never seen as an equal from their perspective.

the brutal thing to remember is that this happens to all chads they have a haram of foids worshipping the very ground they walk on but will always be secretive about it

Who are referring to with the secretive thing? Chad or the foids?

>joining a theater group
:feelskek::feelsEhh:

I know it's gay, but I did it to be in contact with women in a more organic way (not tinder, bars, etc)

Last edited:
Chads become blackpilled before most incels do.

What experience caused you to get banned

There are 14/15 women from all ages, one old dude, me, and yes, you guessed it, a fucking Chad
Imagine having ratios this favourable and still being incel :feelshaha:

You would KYS if you lived where I lived faggotcel

The ratio is local to the theather class. How can you be so retarded?

Don't mind him. He has mental issues where he obsesses over demographics and pretends no other problems exist. He copes a lot.

Damn…
I said it before:
The best blackpills are experiencing Chad in real life. Let me tell you something: stick to Chad. Our brain is wired in a way that we tend to forget the blackpill. This Chad is a reminder for you.

The bluepill is poison.

If I was you I would come to the next theater rehearsal with a gift for all of them:feelsLSD:
Big ups to you that you took it like a champ.

It ain't easy, i was blackpilled from kindergarten age the name didn't exist back then but the amount of disrespect and lack of admiration from the opposite sex was very telling they all swarmed little chad like bees to honey.

Chad IS AS Chad does

Brutal never began for us

Rare that a greycel storms in with a story with such epic conviction. I applaud your venom. You have a place here.

I used to believe the enemy was "misogyny". What a fucking retard I was.
But no: the enemy was standing right in front of me all the time.
It's Chad. He is fucking all the women, rubbing it on your face, and loving the humillation.
The worst part is that in my experience, he is blackpilled.
We need to exterminate them. It's the only solution.
The enemy is anglosaxon neoliberalism

So, it finally happened. What started as a "I relate to some things on this little forum I found, but I will never be a regular user here" is now "I will be a regular user here". :cryfeels:

So, what happened?​

I am a 28 year old balding fatcel. My closest chance with being with a woman consisted on a tinder date with a hardcore feminist that lasted 10 minutes after she saw me. And I am very, very suspicious "she" was a woman. She was more masculine than me. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I have always practised the bluepill. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: I jestermaxxed, feministmaxxed, and friendedmaxxed in order to be closer to woman. I thought that being a good human being would be attractive. How wrong I was.

What is the final experience that made me fully embrace the blackpill and create my account?

I joined a theater group a few years ago. There are 14/15 women from all ages, one old dude, me, and yes, you guessed it, a fucking Chad. :feelsBox:

After being thrown blackpills in my face about how obvious it is ALL women want to fuck him, yesterday I was throwrn the most brutal one.

Besides the common whatsapp group, me and the Chad are in other whatsapp group with 3 girls of the class. You know, the "popular" ones. He is the hot one, I am the laughing stock. The other 3 women are married with no children.

Later to yesterday​

We join eventually for a few beers. But this time was different. Chad showed up completely drunk (it was 1pm), saying he come from a night of fucking with some random bitch.

He never appears intoxicated, and he is generally relatively composed. But not yesterday.

We had lunch and alcohol, from 1pm to 8pm. It was a waterfall of blackpills. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

- I learned that he fucked some chick from the class and made out with another. I had previously talked about to this selected group about how much I liked them. This was a clear humilliation from Chad, and the other whores knew. They just love this. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

- The 3 bithces were discussing with Chad because he was very very low inib from the alcohol. He only spitted blackpills, saying all women were alike, and that he knew he had power over ALL women. He was telling me never to fall in love with this bitches because they aint worth it IN FRONT OF THEM. And you know what happened? Later in the discussion they all admited they want to fuck him. They said it in some kind of joking way, but it was completely true, like one saying "if we were the same age, we have probably already fucked tehee" (she is 40, chad is 27). Another sayed "Chad, everyone is jelous because when we act together, we have chemistry tehee". Pathethic. This fucking Chad was brushing all of this off. He didn't care, and he continued insulting them in their faces, admitting he believes that women are inferior and only driven by lust.

- This Chad is 6'2, blonde, green hunter eyes, and muscular. And he is an absolute fuck boy. He kept talking to me like I was on his team, but he obviously loved the comparison. It's a mixed feeling, because I like how blackpilled he is, but hate how much power he has. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This experience has been irrefutable. The blackpill is 100% true. And Chad is fully aware of it. :fuk:

So I officialy say this: Fuck this bitches, fuck globohomo, and for the love of god: fuck Chad.

Never again. I hope you welcome me to this forum and I am sorry for all the blackpill denying I have been doing over the last few years.

experiencing the full SJW that is the improv/theater scene in urban areas is what made me full on right wing too. Everytime I recall the memories from that experience the more I want to defund the government and take away women's rights

Welcome brocel.lets us all cherish this short span of agony with clown pill

So, what happened?​

Later to yesterday​

Welcome to the party, hope you stay awhile

how much time do you estimate you've wasted on being nice to foids
in terms of classes, favors, jestermaxing ?