Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The experience that finally forced me to create an account here.

chadkillercel

chadkillercel

Greycel
13h 6m
So, it finally happened. What started as a "I relate to some things on this little forum I found, but I will never be a regular user here" is now "I will be a regular user here". :cryfeels:

So, what happened?​

I am a 28 year old balding fatcel. My closest chance with being with a woman consisted on a tinder date with a hardcore feminist that lasted 10 minutes after she saw me. And I am very, very suspicious "she" was a woman. She was more masculine than me. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I have always practised the bluepill. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: I jestermaxxed, feministmaxxed, and friendedmaxxed in order to be closer to woman. I thought that being a good human being would be attractive. How wrong I was.

What is the final experience that made me fully embrace the blackpill and create my account?

I joined a theater group a few years ago. There are 14/15 women from all ages, one old dude, me, and yes, you guessed it, a fucking Chad. :feelsBox:

After being thrown blackpills in my face about how obvious it is ALL women want to fuck him, yesterday I was throwrn the most brutal one.

Besides the common whatsapp group, me and the Chad are in other whatsapp group with 3 girls of the class. You know, the "popular" ones. He is the hot one, I am the laughing stock. The other 3 women are married with no children.

Later to yesterday​

We join eventually for a few beers. But this time was different. Chad showed up completely drunk (it was 1pm), saying he come from a night of fucking with some random bitch.

He never appears intoxicated, and he is generally relatively composed. But not yesterday.

We had lunch and alcohol, from 1pm to 8pm. It was a waterfall of blackpills. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

- I learned that he fucked some chick from the class and made out with another. I had previously talked about to this selected group about how much I liked them. This was a clear humilliation from Chad, and the other whores knew. They just love this. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

- The 3 bithces were discussing with Chad because he was very very low inib from the alcohol. He only spitted blackpills, saying all women were alike, and that he knew he had power over ALL women. He was telling me never to fall in love with this bitches because they aint worth it IN FRONT OF THEM. And you know what happened? Later in the discussion they all admited they want to fuck him. They said it in some kind of joking way, but it was completely true, like one saying "if we were the same age, we have probably already fucked tehee" (she is 40, chad is 27). Another sayed "Chad, everyone is jelous because when we act together, we have chemistry tehee". Pathethic. This fucking Chad was brushing all of this off. He didn't care, and he continued insulting them in their faces, admitting he believes that women are inferior and only driven by lust.

- This Chad is 6'2, blonde, green hunter eyes, and muscular. And he is an absolute fuck boy. He kept talking to me like I was on his team, but he obviously loved the comparison. It's a mixed feeling, because I like how blackpilled he is, but hate how much power he has. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This experience has been irrefutable. The blackpill is 100% true. And Chad is fully aware of it. :fuk:

So I officialy say this: Fuck this bitches, fuck globohomo, and for the love of god: fuck Chad.

Never again. I hope you welcome me to this forum and I am sorry for all the blackpill denying I have been doing over the last few years.

deity

deity

Mentalcel
★★
9d 15h 50m
fuckin hell that is brutal

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

It's Friday, I'm not in love…
★★★★★
75d 16h 20m
@SuperSaiyan pls give OP some of your smart advices :lul:

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 30m
Its over for you
IMG 20211225 191810

TerraCoper

TerraCoper

Recruit
★★★★
6d 16h 30m
I am new here. What are you talking about?
That supersaiyan guy is a blue pilled troll that says that we should just accept our situation without complaining.

chadkillercel

chadkillercel

Greycel
13h 6m
Hoteldoor

Hoteldoor

Recruit
★★★★
1d 15h 38m
He's a funny guy, you should go talk to him maybe he'll be funnier when he sees an ex-bluepiller

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★
24d 13h 2m
It's good that you tried experimenting with different approaches but a shame it turned out like that.

I don't think it's good to completely lose hope but at the same time it's good to live in the real world.

So... hm. General question to everyone - Is the thing that used to stop all this happening the sheer level of social shame around women sleeping around? That monogamy was so strongly encouraged and enforced in culture that women would pair up with guys in a committed way and that would be that.

That must have been a nice society, overall.

chadkillercel

chadkillercel

Greycel
13h 6m
He's a funny guy, you should go talk to him maybe he'll be funnier when he sees an ex-bluepiller

I think everyone is an ex-bluepiller. But instead of rejecting it after seeing the truth, he decides to cope harder.

chadkillercel

chadkillercel

Greycel
13h 6m
It's good that you tried experimenting with different approaches but a shame it turned out like that.

I don't think it's good to completely lose hope but at the same time it's good to live in the real world.

So... hm. General question to everyone - Is the thing that used to stop all this happening the sheer level of social shame around women sleeping around? That monogamy was so strongly encouraged and enforced in culture that women would pair up with guys in a committed way and that would be that.

That must have been a nice society, overall.

Yes, because marriage used to mean closeness. Now is just a facade. The bitches I mentioned in my post spend all day pretending they don't have a couple.
I did lately become sexually attracted to chads so why not lel

Congratulations, you are a foid.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
92d 16h 45m
Glad you know who the enemy is.

chadkillercel

chadkillercel

Greycel
13h 6m
Glad you know who the enemy is.

I used to believe the enemy was "misogyny". What a fucking retard I was.
But no: the enemy was standing right in front of me all the time.
It's Chad. He is fucking all the women, rubbing it on your face, and loving the humillation.
The worst part is that in my experience, he is blackpilled.
We need to exterminate them. It's the only solution.

Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
7d 1h 20m
:feelswhat: Chad is not your friend. Of course he is blackpilled. Everyone but the normie male is in the know about the lookspill. Notice how chads rarely let themselves go? They are always going to the gym and buying products to keep their skin and hair nice. It's because they know that they are nothing without their looks.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Add Me on Discord: TheProphetMuscle#1013
★★★★★
141d 26m
Just reading that is ER fuel

chadkillercel

chadkillercel

Greycel
13h 6m
:feelswhat: Chad is not your friend. Of course he is blackpilled. Everyone but the normie male is in the know about the lookspill. Notice how chads rarely let themselves go? They are always going to the gym and buying products to keep their skin and hair nice. It's because they know that they are nothing without their looks.

Yes, you are right.
This fucking Chad is the biggest metrosexual I know.
Regarding the friend thing, now I know.
I used to believe it wasn't his fault. But now I know it totally is. He fucks our looksmatches out of pure cruelty.

Just reading that is ER fuel

I know. But the worst part is that they expect you to break, to complain, react or cry. But I didn't. I played along and left. Never again. I wasn't going to give them more attention.

Last edited:
I

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
70d 12h 5m
Looks don't matter! Just have a good personality! :feelsclown:

Hoteldoor

Hoteldoor

Recruit
★★★★
1d 15h 38m
Well if not for anything else, you should be proud of yourself for not showing weakness in front of those abhumans

Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
17d 14h 17m
the brutal thing to remember is that this happens to all chads they have a haram of foids worshipping the very ground they walk on but will always be secretive about it

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★
8d 13h 42m
>joining a theater group
:feelskek::feelsEhh:

chadkillercel

chadkillercel

Greycel
13h 6m
Looks don't matter! Just have a good personality! :feelsclown:

Meanwhile Chad calling them "replaceable sexual toys" in their face (he was very drunk) is funny and brave.
Meanwhile me, that I never sayed anything bad to a woman, I would be expelled from the earth if I said anything like that.

Well if not for anything else, you should be proud of yourself for not showing weakness in front of those abhumans

Everyone is like that bro, the thing is that we pretend that we are the same to blend in.
But we are never seen as an equal from their perspective.

the brutal thing to remember is that this happens to all chads they have a haram of foids worshipping the very ground they walk on but will always be secretive about it

Who are referring to with the secretive thing? Chad or the foids?

>joining a theater group
:feelskek::feelsEhh:

I know it's gay, but I did it to be in contact with women in a more organic way (not tinder, bars, etc)

Last edited:
Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★★★
105d 4h 4m
Chads become blackpilled before most incels do.

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
3d 16h 41m
What experience caused you to get banned

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
50d 19h 33m
There are 14/15 women from all ages, one old dude, me, and yes, you guessed it, a fucking Chad
Imagine having ratios this favourable and still being incel :feelshaha:

You would KYS if you lived where I lived faggotcel

chadkillercel

chadkillercel

Greycel
13h 6m
JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

#manletpride2022 I supp0rt violence
★★★★
27d 18h 9m
So, it finally happened. What started as a "I relate to some things on this little forum I found, but I will never be a regular user here" is now "I will be a regular user here". :cryfeels:

So, what happened?​

I am a 28 year old balding fatcel. My closest chance with being with a woman consisted on a tinder date with a hardcore feminist that lasted 10 minutes after she saw me. And I am very, very suspicious "she" was a woman. She was more masculine than me. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I have always practised the bluepill. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: I jestermaxxed, feministmaxxed, and friendedmaxxed in order to be closer to woman. I thought that being a good human being would be attractive. How wrong I was.

What is the final experience that made me fully embrace the blackpill and create my account?

I joined a theater group a few years ago. There are 14/15 women from all ages, one old dude, me, and yes, you guessed it, a fucking Chad. :feelsBox:

After being thrown blackpills in my face about how obvious it is ALL women want to fuck him, yesterday I was throwrn the most brutal one.

Besides the common whatsapp group, me and the Chad are in other whatsapp group with 3 girls of the class. You know, the "popular" ones. He is the hot one, I am the laughing stock. The other 3 women are married with no children.

Later to yesterday​

We join eventually for a few beers. But this time was different. Chad showed up completely drunk (it was 1pm), saying he come from a night of fucking with some random bitch.

He never appears intoxicated, and he is generally relatively composed. But not yesterday.

We had lunch and alcohol, from 1pm to 8pm. It was a waterfall of blackpills. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

- I learned that he fucked some chick from the class and made out with another. I had previously talked about to this selected group about how much I liked them. This was a clear humilliation from Chad, and the other whores knew. They just love this. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

- The 3 bithces were discussing with Chad because he was very very low inib from the alcohol. He only spitted blackpills, saying all women were alike, and that he knew he had power over ALL women. He was telling me never to fall in love with this bitches because they aint worth it IN FRONT OF THEM. And you know what happened? Later in the discussion they all admited they want to fuck him. They said it in some kind of joking way, but it was completely true, like one saying "if we were the same age, we have probably already fucked tehee" (she is 40, chad is 27). Another sayed "Chad, everyone is jelous because when we act together, we have chemistry tehee". Pathethic. This fucking Chad was brushing all of this off. He didn't care, and he continued insulting them in their faces, admitting he believes that women are inferior and only driven by lust.

- This Chad is 6'2, blonde, green hunter eyes, and muscular. And he is an absolute fuck boy. He kept talking to me like I was on his team, but he obviously loved the comparison. It's a mixed feeling, because I like how blackpilled he is, but hate how much power he has. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This experience has been irrefutable. The blackpill is 100% true. And Chad is fully aware of it. :fuk:

So I officialy say this: Fuck this bitches, fuck globohomo, and for the love of god: fuck Chad.

Never again. I hope you welcome me to this forum and I am sorry for all the blackpill denying I have been doing over the last few years.

Chad is blackpilled, it doesn't matter. The offender, exploiting the inevitably evil nature of w*men would be aware of the intricacies of his misdeeds would he not? It doesn't make them any more "close" to us, they get enough sympathy from w*men. We are alone in this nightmare, do not forget that. Only those who share the exact same struggles as us in this twisted matter deserve friendship.

Your experience was sure one hell of a pack, but I would say it's done good to turn you to the right path, not that you deserved it. You still have a lot to learn. On that note, welcome.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Underground Man
★★★★★
48d 14h 16m
Well at least you know now...

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Deformed 1/10 KHHV jungle gook
★★★★
69d 15h 15m
Restart80

Restart80

Legend
★★★
27d 3h 13m
The ratio is local to the theather class. How can you be so retarded?

Don't mind him. He has mental issues where he obsesses over demographics and pretends no other problems exist. He copes a lot.

Reprisial

Reprisial

Subscribe to my YouTube channel
★★★
12d 1h 24m
Tldr get a better avi

musicel

musicel

Recruit
★★
14h 46m
Damn…
I said it before:
The best blackpills are experiencing Chad in real life. Let me tell you something: stick to Chad. Our brain is wired in a way that we tend to forget the blackpill. This Chad is a reminder for you.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
316d 10h 27m
The bluepill is poison.

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★
17d 4h 0m
If I was you I would come to the next theater rehearsal with a gift for all of them:feelsLSD:
Big ups to you that you took it like a champ.

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
73d 3h 40m
It ain't easy, i was blackpilled from kindergarten age the name didn't exist back then but the amount of disrespect and lack of admiration from the opposite sex was very telling they all swarmed little chad like bees to honey.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
44d 16h 21m
Chad IS AS Chad does

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
12d 11h 47m
Brutal never began for us

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
114d 2h 1m
Rare that a greycel storms in with a story with such epic conviction. I applaud your venom. You have a place here.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Wizard
★★
34d 19h 49m
I used to believe the enemy was "misogyny". What a fucking retard I was.
But no: the enemy was standing right in front of me all the time.
It's Chad. He is fucking all the women, rubbing it on your face, and loving the humillation.
The worst part is that in my experience, he is blackpilled.
We need to exterminate them. It's the only solution.
The enemy is anglosaxon neoliberalism

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
114d 2h 1m

So, what happened?​

Later to yesterday​

experiencing the full SJW that is the improv/theater scene in urban areas is what made me full on right wing too. Everytime I recall the memories from that experience the more I want to defund the government and take away women's rights

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Recruit
★★
2d 16h 33m
Welcome brocel.lets us all cherish this short span of agony with clown pill

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Industrial strength foid repellent
★★
8d 13h 45m

So, what happened?​

Later to yesterday​

Welcome to the party, hope you stay awhile