Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The events of Bible happened in Europe, NOT Palestina or Egypt

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Search for 16th century drawings of Biblical Egypt or Israel, you will see European cities.

Google up the drawing of Jesus escaping Egypt, and you will see European nature with a lot of trees and greenery, and you will also see the Alps with snow on tops.

Google up old drawings of ancient Egypt, and you will see Roman archutecture, and Roman clothes.

Jerusalem was Constantinopole/Istanbul

I guess these 16th century drawings are made in Europe? They probably read the stories in the bible and took the inspiration for the landscape for the surrounding nature.

I guess these 16th century drawings are made in Europe? They probably read the stories in the bible and took the inspiration for the landscape for the surrounding nature.
The authors of the drawings have visited modern Egypt and knew exactly how Egypt looked like.

However, instead of drawing a desert, they draw massive forests and lots of greenery. Not a single sign of desert.

The authors of the drawings have visited modern Egypt and knew exactly how Egypt looked like.

However, instead of drawing a desert, they draw massive forests and lots of greenery. Not a single sign of desert.
Still, why would 16th century artists know better how biblical events played out than contemporary artists? Yes, they were 25% closer to that date, but we have more information collected, so I guess this balances out, as 25% isn't _that_ much.

Still, why would 16th century artists know better how biblical events played out than contemporary artists? Yes, they were 25% closer to that date, but we have more information collected, so I guess this balances out, as 25% isn't _that_ much.
I think those drawings were made before the history was rewritten.

Everyone knew that those events happened in Europe back then, and it makes much more sense because before WW2, around 95% of Jews lived in Europe, NOT Palestina.

There were no Jews in Palestina AT ALL. All the Jews lived in Europe.

Jewish adventure Vol.II

I think those drawings were made before the history was rewritten.

Everyone knew that those events happened in Europe back then, and it makes much more sense because before WW2, around 95% of Jews lived in Europe, NOT Palestina.

There were no Jews in Palestina AT ALL. All the Jews lived in Europe.
History being rewritten doesn't pass Occam's Razor. And population does move, you know?

Search for 16th century drawings of Biblical Egypt or Israel, you will see European cities.

Google up the drawing of Jesus escaping Egypt, and you will see European nature with a lot of trees and greenery, and you will also see the Alps with snow on tops.

Google up old drawings of ancient Egypt, and you will see Roman archutecture, and Roman clothes.

Jerusalem was Constantinopole/Istanbul
I partially agree and partially disagree.

In ancient times middle east had more similar climate to some of Europe. That's why first civilizations based on farming could start there. It would be a bit difficult in the desert.
Also the artists and monks weren't really travelling there to know the local nature.

On the other hand, some characters such as Mary and Jesus were proven European (to be more specific, they were Polish). As we know from prayers, Mary was a queen of Poland and Jesus was "the light that came from light" (he had to be white, which is also proven by sister Faustina's painting based on her vision). They also wouldn't help us during wars with miracles and give us the best pope if they had no special connection with Poland.

Ethiopians were the first Christian their bible would be considered more accurate