Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Estrogen in my has started to increase my day of death is approaching.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I really was/am considering ending it because of what happened to me recently, it really wasn't even that of a big deal but for some reason it has greatly affected me to the point that i have lost all will to live.

Tears have started to form in my eyes as i'm typing this, after so much brutal blackpills and cortisol overdoze due to rotmaxxing the Estrogen in me has increased and i have started to break down like a old car.

I really was/am considering ending it because of what happened to me recently, it really wasn't even that of a big deal but for some reason it has greatly affected me to the point that i have lost all will to live.

Tears have started to form in my eyes as i'm typing this, after so much brutal blackpills and cortisol overdoze due to rotmaxxing the Estrogen in me has increased and i have started to break down like a old car.

Estrogen is a byproduct of testosterone

So that means your probably High T and are too stationary

Estrogen is a byproduct of testosterone

So that means your probably High T and are too stationary

Estrogen isn't a Androgen right? Androgens are male hormones if i remember correctly.

It's all so weird and convoluted.

The thing with that girl on instagram.

Oneitis and failing to hit it off with a girl when it was going so well kicks in almost immediately within a few hours to days but lasts for years.
I remember reading a youtube comment where guys said it had been 5+ years since something like that happened and they still can't forget it.
Recalling the event and better times you had interacting with the foid in your dreams is the worse and prolongs the period needed to forget about things tbh

The thing with that girl on instagram.
man that bitch isn't going to do anything..just sit down and read the gospels.you will forget about her existence in 5 minutes

Estrogen isn't a Androgen right? Androgens are male hormones if i remember correctly.

It's all so weird and convoluted.

Excess testosterone in males is turned into estrogen

That’s why roid monkeys tend to grow bitch tits

High T leads to High estrogen unless you take blockers

It's not only about her but it was like a awakening type moment.

It made me realise how much worse it's going to get in the future.
thERe is a future you could forge if you CHOose

Oneitis and failing to hit it off with a girl when it was going so well kicks in almost immediately within a few hours to days but lasts for years.
I remember reading a youtube comment where guys said it had been 5+ years since something like that happened and they still can't forget it.
Recalling the event and better times you had interacting with the foid in your dreams is the worse and prolongs the period needed to forget about things tbh

She's not my onetis i barely even knew her.

But i really have never talked to anyone like that, talking with a girl i knew in school? it was a crazy phenomena to me, more than anything why i'm getting so hung up on it isn't because i liked that girl or anything. no it's because i didn't want anyone from my school to even remember me since my school experience was beyond truecel tier and i wanted it to stay that way, but now she has a new image of me which she no doubt spread to her friends who also knew me and now i'll forever be a creepy loser instead of that quit kid they thought i was.

Reputation pill is too much.

man that bitch isn't going to do anything..just sit down and read the gospels.you will forget about her existence in 5 minutes

I know she won't do anything but i really hoped i could talk with her a bit more, why? because i wanted to know how normies feel.

And now that opportunity is gone forever.
So you realized you are a hideous unloveable turd, like everyone else here. Take the blackpill and jump onto the freeway.

Yea but i didn't want others to know that, that's why i'm distraught.

So you realized you are a hideous unloveable turd, like everyone else here. Take the blackpill and jump onto the freeway.
You first, maggot.
@RREEEEEEEEE
I know she won't do anything but i really hoped i could talk with her a bit more, why? because i wanted to know how normies feel.

He is bullying incels as cope for his own misery. Don’t take the fool seriously.

Bro it's only happened once to u 4 me it happens many times just cope for now until u get slightly better and ye

Eat meat or embrace it and join Reddit.

you didn't want to know how normies feel.you just wanted attention from some random female whore,so you could better delude yourself into thinking you have a chance.Hope is a great thing and i know what it can do to man.I know how it is to imagine yourself dying alone in some random day in some random hour in some random hospital.life is brutal for us

Bro it's only happened once to u 4 me it happens many times just cope for now until u get slightly better and ye

It has happened to me once on social media yes.

But in irl it has happened many times, but arguably social media one is worse.
Eat meat or embrace it and join Reddit.

Why would i join Reddit?

If anything i'll just go to her house rape her then jump off the bridge and be done with it.
you didn't want to know how normies feel.you just wanted attention from some random female whore,so you could better delude yourself into thinking you have a chance.Hope is a great thing and i know what it can do to man.I know how it is to imagine yourself dying alone in some random day in some random hour in some random hospital.life is brutal for us

You are right.

FIIIII

She's not my onetis i barely even knew her.

But i really have never talked to anyone like that, talking with a girl i knew in school? it was a crazy phenomena to me, more than anything why i'm getting so hung up on it isn't because i liked that girl or anything. no it's because i didn't want anyone from my school to even remember me since my school experience was beyond truecel tier and i wanted it to stay that way, but now she has a new image of me which she no doubt spread to her friends who also knew me and now i'll forever be a creepy loser instead of that quit kid they thought i was.

Reputation pill is too much.

Okay then it probably won't take that long to get over. Definitely not up to 5 years.

It has happened to me once on social media yes.

But in irl it has happened many times, but arguably social media one is worse.

Why would i join Reddit?

If anything i'll just go to her house rape her then jump off the bridge and be done with it.

You are right.

View attachment 306885
that movie is pretty good.almost kino

Only Jesus can save you. See my sig.

Besides this, my body still tenses up a bit, when my mind brings some awkward experiences of the past in remembrance. Think before doing.

You first, maggot.
@RREEEEEEEEE

He is bullying incels as cope for his own misery. Don’t take the fool seriously.
Jfl at that curry faggot, he could not take the fact his currywhore mom is getting fucked by pajeets everytime she bathes in the ganges river, it has mentally broken him.
Maybe you can reincarnate into something better, if you end it rn.
Shitskin hindu dindu cope.

im ending it as soon as i get a shotgun, no hesitation. im already dead anyways.