Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The EntitlementPill continued...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
CAN YOU SAY HYPERGAMY???

Who does this level of Entitlement belong to might I add? Incels or Foids & their Leftist power mad puppet mistress femistazi Overladies?

Leftists think the laws of Nature & Natural Justice don't apply to them...

I ask you all again... Which group of people does this all apply to? Incels or Foids overall & the more insidiously Femistazi Foids... FF.

Same can be said for a short physically ugly guy... However shortness & physical ugliness are a damn site more harder to get rid of than fatness on a foid.

Why can't we be entitled to complain about our lack of success & the ridiculous demands women have of men physicality wise?

What if you've already done that? & if you don't make your intentions known in the first instance than you're labelled as a sneaky creep rapist.

It's almost like this feminism schtik is Nazi elitist eugenics in practice.

@FrothySolutions

Being a woman is fucking hard... Jesus Christ.

- All women are considered beautiful
- Expected to open doors for women
- Only men propose to women, you're expected to kneel on 1 knee also
- You're expected to be taller than women
- You're expected to be stronger than women
- You're expected to be better looking than women
- Men are not allowed to talk about their feelings, have to be strong mentally
- Women expect men to pay for their dinner
- Women expect men to pay stupid amounts of money on jewellery for women
- Women are entitled to your money when you divorce for no reason whatsoever
- Women are entitled to jobs for political correctness, not based on their ability to do the job at hand
- Women are entitled to a healthy, wonderful, fulfulling life, whilst men have to earn it
- Women are entitled to falsifying their looks whilst men need to be born a Prince

Being a woman is fucking hard... Jesus Christ.

- All women are considered beautiful
- Expected to open doors for women
- Only men propose to women, you're expected to kneel on 1 knee also
- You're expected to be taller than women
- You're expected to be stronger than women
- You're expected to be better looking than women
- Men are not allowed to talk about their feelings, have to be strong mentally
- Women expect men to pay for their dinner
- Women expect men to pay stupid amounts of money on jewellery for women
- Women are entitled to your money when you divorce for no reason whatsoever
- Women are entitled to jobs for political correctness, not based on their ability to do the job at hand
- Women are entitled to a healthy, wonderful, fulfulling life, whilst men have to earn it
- Women are entitled to falsifying their looks whilst men need to be born a Prince

Yet men are always blamed.

Why can't we be entitled to complain about our lack of success & the ridiculous demands women have of men physicality wise?

What if you've already done that? & if you don't make your intentions known in the first instance than you're labelled as a sneaky creep rapist.

It's almost like this feminism schtik is Nazi elitist eugenics in practice.

@FrothySolutions

First of all, women don't put effort into their hotness? I put effort into making myself look as close to "not shit" as I can, when it's worth a try. Second, when people say "Compliment her on something she put effort into" what they actually mean is "Compliment her in a way that won't make her feel objectified." Which is impossible because I'm not a damn mind reader. But more importantly? The women who like being called hot are the ones I wanna be with. You can't fuck a woman in the hair. So I don't wanna talk about hair.

But even if I did, the conclusion he and I came to was that if I wanna bridge the gap between "Your hair looks totally non-objectifying" and "Let's have sex," I need a little more than friendly conversation. I can make friendly conversation all day, it won't get me laid. Because I somehow have to put the topic of sex on the table, and that's where no one is able to help me.

How to tell if someone has a massive sense of entitlement:

Are they

Foid?
Chad?
Bluepilled?
Homo?
Tranny?
Leftist?
Cuck?

The more of those categories someone belongs to, the more likely they are entitled.

Archive:
Untitled2

How to tell if someone has a massive sense of entitlement:

Are they

Foid?
Chad?
Bluepilled?
Homo?
Tranny?
Leftist?
Cuck?

The more of those categories someone belongs to, the more likely they are entitled.

Couldn't agree more.

Interesting ngl

"Entitlement inevitably leads to disappointment." Only if ugly/incel, chads and femoids can easily afford to be entitled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back