Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The entire society and morality was turned upside down

late20scel

late20scel

Captain
★★
The sexual revolution ruined Western societies, marriages and morality but why? Just so whore hole toilet floors can have unlimited amount of casual sex with Chads. Foids are truly evil. Imagine destroying the entire society, the family unit and morality just so you can have sex. Hatefuel.

Yes dude it’s all ran by sex, the amount of morality one has to you is determined by the amount of sex they want to have with you. Women did this and they do not care they only care about sex with chads and all non chad males must leave
IMG 6343
IMG 6354
IMG 6383

it is is fucked up all the same in so called patriarch / conservative societies like iran..too many divorces/faggery/
nature, freedom and degeneracy rule the earth now

lol the sexual revolution didn't ruin anything, woman always had lots of sex they were just secretive about it. My aunt who grew up in Albania told me a little while ago that in the past in Albania they were really conservative, it was shameful for a woman to have sex with a man and not marry him. Then she told me that woman would have sex in the fields in secret.

100 years ago you would be sent to a mental institute for being a degenerate homo faggot who crossdresses. Now it's empowering and beautiful. Marriage used to be sacred now women just file divorce whenever they are not entertained enough

it is is fucked up all the same in so called patriarch / conservative societies like iran..too many divorces/faggery/
nature, freedom and degeneracy rule the earth now
Yeah I know it's rampant everywhere. Western societies have it worst though

100 years ago you would be sent to a mental institute for being a degenerate homo faggot who crossdresses. Now it's empowering and beautiful. Marriage used to be sacred now women just file divorce whenever they are not entertained enough

Yeah I know it's rampant everywhere. Western societies have it worst though
we are the odd one out now
its like a pendulum,,,extreme patriarchy to extreme degeneracy

lol the sexual revolution didn't ruin anything, woman always had lots of sex they were just secretive about it. My aunt who grew up in Albania told me a little while ago that in the past in Albania they were really conservative, it was shameful for a woman to have sex with a man and not marry him. Then she told me that woman would have sex in the fields in secret.
Before the welfare state & commercialization of safe, effective birth control, women had to be more sexually conservative, for their own sake and for the sake of their future. If not for birth control and welfare state, the risk of pregnancy by unprotected sex would be too high. Plus there would be a considerable danger of causing severe injury / death to women by attempted abortion, as there previously was no safe, reliable method to abort without high risk of injuring / killing the impregnated woman

For pre-modern eras (before 1930’s) if a woman was impregnated by a man before marriage, she would normally marry the man who she fornicated with, to “legitimize the child”. Most women from premodern times would have had a very low bodycount, and if they had a lot of sex, it was probably with the same man who they eventually married and had children with. Their bodycounts were probably much lower than your average zoomer / millennial foid

Last edited:
Before the welfare state & commercialization of safe, effective birth control, women had to be more sexually conservative, for their own sake and for the sake of their future. If not for birth control and welfare state, the risk of pregnancy by unprotected sex would be too high. Plus there would be a considerable danger of causing severe injury / death to women by attempted abortion, as there previously was no safe, reliable method to abort without high risk of injuring / killing the impregnated woman

For pre-modern eras (before 1930’s) if a woman was impregnated by a man before marriage, she would normally marry the man who she fornicated with, to “legitimize the child”. Most women from premodern times would have had a very low bodycount, and if they had a lot of sex, it was probably with the same man who they eventually married and had children with. Their bodycounts were probably much lower than your average zoomer / millennial foid
commercialization of birth control had been happening since the 1800s nigga. and you talk like every woman was some logical robot that calculated the consequences of their decisions before acting. Humans are emotional beings, if she was horny at the moment and wanted to fuck that guy, then she would do it.
20240526 082327

Most women from premodern times would have had a very low bodycount, and if they had a lot of sex, it was probably with the same man who they eventually married and had children with. Their bodycounts were probably much lower than your average zoomer / millennial foid
BZZZ WRONG! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bo...ws-story/f114d63057bf898cc8581328d7f31ac5?amp

this doesn't show for before the pre 1930s but it's pretty close and I guarantee you not very far off.

True. High IQ post.

The sexual revolution ruined Western societies, marriages and morality but why? Just so whore hole toilet floors can have unlimited amount of casual sex with Chads. Foids are truly evil. Imagine destroying the entire society, the family unit and morality just so you can have sex. Hatefuel.
And own almost everything without having to lift a finger, The only thing they have to lift is an onlyfans account and their butts to become millionaires, One aleredy owns 2 homes and sportscars.

commercialization of birth control had been happening since the 1800s nigga. and you talk like every woman was some logical robot that calculated the consequences of their decisions before acting. Humans are emotional beings, if she was horny at the moment and wanted to fuck that guy, then she would do it.View attachment 1167724
Remember that birth control came in various forms (e.g, the contraceptive pill, cervical cap, vaginal ring) and most modern methods of birth control weren’t very available to society until the 1950’s and 1960’s. Condoms are not the only method of birth control, and condoms were more limited in availability for adults who lived before 1950s

Baby Boomers were adults by the late 1960’s & 1970’s. So Boomers don’t count as they were adults by the time all common methods of birth control (including the pill) were available to society

Greatest Generation and Lost Generation are reliable examples of adults who lived at a time when birth control was much more limited in availability, I cant find any data on the sex lives of the Lost Generation. But I found data on the sex lives of the Greatest Generation, and surprise, surprise, what did I find:
In fact, with due respect to genes, social and cultural forces are always powerfully at work in shaping behavior, sexual or otherwise. The fact that the average number of sexual partners has increased substantially between the Greatest Generation (2.16) and the Baby Boomers (11.68) is unlikely due to genetic differences between those populations; cohort-specific environmental conditions are the more likely culprits. For example, the Greatest Generation came of age before the advance of the birth control pill; Baby Boomers came of age after the pill (and before AIDS).
1716724019307.png

The average Greatest Generation adult had a bodycount of 3. That’s nearly a quarter of the average Boomer / Gen X bodycount. LMAO you have to remember that sex lives of women were heavily controlled by their fathers & husbands before the advent of the welfare state & commercialization of various birth control devices. Before 1960s, women were way more economically dependent on men than women post-1960s. Pre-1950's women couldn’t afford to be promiscuous like a millennial / zoomer foid, because birth control was much more limited in commercial availability, which meant that promiscuity in women came with a much higher risk of unwanted pregnancy / unwanted births

Thus the body counts of adult females from pre-1950's generations had to be kept at a low number for social stability reasons.
Adult males from pre-WW2 generations were very reluctant to become a husband and provider for single women who already had children with other men

Plus I know @nakolas is your alt, @Fatass3000 I'm not impressed

Last edited:
This. And the worst thing is some of the sfcels in places like 4chan think that women were used to be pure and innocent till the "jewish" propaganda about whorism.

No, they were always whores, it was just society was punishing that behaviour, and now it doesnt, so they all returned to their natural state.

Remember that birth control came in various forms (e.g, the contraceptive pill, cervical cap, vaginal ring) and most modern methods of birth control weren’t very available to society until the 1950’s and 1960’s. Condoms are not the only method of birth control, and condoms were more limited in availability for adults who lived before 1950s

Baby Boomers were adults by the late 1960’s & 1970’s. So Boomers don’t count as they were adults by the time all common methods of birth control (including the pill) were available to society

Greatest Generation and Lost Generation are reliable examples of adults who lived at a time when birth control was much more limited in availability, I cant find any data on the sex lives of the Lost Generation. But I found data on the sex lives of the Greatest Generation, and surprise, surprise, what did I find:

1716724019307.png

The average Greatest Generation adult had a bodycount of 3. That’s nearly a quarter of the average Boomer / Gen X bodycount. LMAO you have to remember that sex lives of women were heavily controlled by their fathers & husbands before the advent of the welfare state & commercialization of various birth control devices. Before 1960s, women were way more economically dependent on men than women post-1960s. Pre-1950's women couldn’t afford to be promiscuous like a millennial / zoomer foid, because birth control was much more limited in commercial availability, which meant that promiscuity in women came with a much higher risk of unwanted pregnancy / unwanted births

Thus the body counts of adult females from pre-1950's generations had to be kept at a low number for social stability reasons.
Adult males from pre-WW2 generations were very reluctant to become a husband and provider for single women who already had children with other men

This troll is a leftard infiltrator who got banned but for some reasons now is back. Ignore him or report him

Remember that birth control came in various forms (e.g, the contraceptive pill, cervical cap, vaginal ring) and most modern methods of birth control weren’t very available to society until the 1950’s and 1960’s. Condoms are not the only method of birth control,
yeah? literally whats your point?
and condoms were more limited in availability for adults who lived before 1950s
source?
Baby Boomers were adults by the late 1960’s & 1970’s. So Boomers don’t count as they were adults by the time allcommon methods of birth control (including the pill) were available to society

1716724019307.png

The average Greatest Generation adult had a bodycount of 3. That’s nearly a quarter of the average Boomer / Gen X bodycount.
this doesn't mean shit because it shows the average for man and woman. For all we know woman had an average of 5 but the tradcuck man who were saving themselves had an average of 1. Also we have to consider that sex was shameful during that time so woman could had lied.
LMAO you have to remember that sex lives of women were heavily controlled by their fathers & husbands before the advent of the welfare state & commercialization of various birth control devices.
nigga you think that they had them under surveillance 24/7?
Before 1960s, women were way more economically dependent on men than women post-1960s. Pre-1950's women couldn’t afford to be promiscuous like a millennial / zoomer foid, because birth control was much more limited in commercial availability, which meant that promiscuity in women came with a much higher risk of unwanted pregnancy / unwanted births
THEY STILL HAD CONDOMS. CONDOMS ARE 99% EFFECTIVE. CONDOMS ARE THE MOST USED BIRTH CONTROL TO THIS DAY. IF THEY CHEATED AND DID GET PREGANT, THEY COULD JUST SAY THAT IT WAS THEIR HUSBANDS CHILD.
nigga what :feelskek:

This troll is a leftard infiltrator who got banned but for some reasons now is back. Ignore him or report him
I self banned retarded ass nigga :feelskek: You're the most feminine user here, you made a whole thread crying about me to the mods cuz I whooped you in a argument and got pissy when things didn't go your way. Want some tampons ma'am?

Yes dude it’s all ran by sex, the amount of morality one has to you is determined by the amount of sex they want to have with you. Women did this and they do not care they only care about sex with chads and all non chad males must leave View attachment 1166210View attachment 1166211View attachment 1166212
They talk about men like we are Pokemon.

'Ive got 26 Big Dick Chad, 14 Bigger Dick Gigachad and 1 Even Bigger Dick Gogigachad'

'Girl you only 16, im 20 and my collection is a whole 230 bodies including several Massive Gigadick Gogigagigachads'

This. And the worst thing is some of the sfcels in places like 4chan think that women were used to be pure and innocent till the "jewish" propaganda about whorism.

No, they were always whores, it was just society was punishing that behaviour, and now it doesnt, so they all returned to their natural state.
yep, I don't even see the point in arguing with tradcucks anymore. If they lived a 100 years ago and did manage to get married (which i doubt) they would just get cheated on and there would be no way for them to know.

yeah? literally whats your point?
My point is that modern women have access to a larger variety of safe and effective contraception, than women from 100 years ago. Condoms were pretty much the only available method of contraception that was somewhat safe and effective. Plus condoms were not as effective for preventing pregnancies in previous eras, compared to condoms in present-day society
Condoms were more expensive before they started to be manufactured via automated process in the 1930’s and 1940’s. Almost half of women in New York were using condoms in the 1890’s / 1900’s
Two surveys conducted in New York in 1890 and 1900 found that 45% of the women surveyed were using condoms to prevent pregnancy. A survey in Boston just prior to World War I concluded that three million condoms were sold in that city every year.
A significant share of people had access to condoms before the 1950’s, but my point is still correct. There were more condoms in circulation after the 1950s than before the 1950’s. When the commercial availability of condoms increased over the 1950’s and 1960’s, condoms became more popular, more people started to use condoms. Before 1950, it was a significant minority, but still a minority of people who used condoms. After 1950, the majority of people started to use condoms
Condom sales continued to grow. From 1955 to 1965, 42% of Americans of reproductive age relied on condoms for birth control. In Britain from 1950 to 1960, 60% of married couples used condoms. For the more economical-minded, cement-dipped condoms continued to be available long after the war. In 1957, Durex introduced the world's first lubricated condom. Beginning in the 1960s, the Japanese used more condoms per capita than any other nation in the world. The birth control pill became the world's most popular method of birth control in the years after its 1960 debut, but condoms remained a strong second. A survey of British women between 1966 and 1970 found that the condom was the most popular birth control method with single women. New manufacturers appeared in the Soviet Union, which had never restricted condom sales. The U.S. Agency for International Development pushed condom use in developing countries to help solve the "world population crises": by 1970 hundreds of millions of condoms were being used each year in India alone.
For all we know woman had an average of 5 but the tradcuck man who were saving themselves had an average of 1. Also we have to consider that sex was shameful during that time so woman could had lied.
According to the source on PsychologyToday, men overstate their bodycount by up to 4 times higher than women
Traditionally, men are known to report average numbers of partners up to four times higher than women’s. Alas, people are also known to lie about this, and due to the notorious ‘double standard’ (by which men’s stock tends to rise and women’s tends to fall with increased number of partners), women and men may lie in opposite directions.
This indicates the average female bodycount would be no more than 4x higher than the average men. Thus if the average Greatest Gen bodycount was 3, then realistically the average woman from Greatest Gen couldn’t have had a bodycount higher than 4 - 5, assuming you believe the average man from Greatest Gen had a bodycount of 1

I’m willing to bet the difference in bodycount for the average Greatest man and the average Greatest woman was no more than 2. Basically I think the average Greatest Gen woman did not have a bodycount higher than 3. It’s not practical for the average Greatest Gen woman to have a +4 bodycount if the average Greatest Gen man had at least one previous partner

The only way you can rationalize a social situation where the average man bodycount is 1 and the average woman bodycount is 5, is if either:

(a) There were loads of lesbian foids in Greatest Gen (but statistics show this is not the case)​

(b) A very, very small group of Greatest men, fucked a very high number of women who they eventually didn't marry or have children with. In other words there was hypergamy in Greatest Gen, and hypergamy was even more extreme for Greatest Gen than it is for Gen Z. This would explain how the average women can amass a bodycount of +5 under conditions where the average man would have a bodycount of 1​

But contraception was more limited in availability; the birth control pill had not been commercialized until 1960. The devices for protected sex were not as effective back then as they are now in modern society. There would have been more failed marriages and single parent mothers in Greatest Gen (due to adultery, pre-marital or extramarital pregnancies) if the average Greatest Gen woman had a bodycount of 4 or higher

There probably were some women from Greatest Gen who had extramarital affairs. But based on the average Greatest bodycount, I’m confident the rate of adultery by women in Greatest Gen was lower than the rate of adultery by women in Boomers, Gen X, Millennials
nigga you think that they had them under surveillance 24/7?
Maybe not 24/7 surveillence, but the movements of Greatest Gen & Silent Gen women were probably watched with more scrutiny, than for Boomer, Millennial, Gen X and Gen Z women
THEY STILL HAD CONDOMS. CONDOMS ARE 99% EFFECTIVE. CONDOMS ARE THE MOST USED BIRTH CONTROL TO THIS DAY. IF THEY CHEATED AND DID GET PREGANT, THEY COULD JUST SAY THAT IT WAS THEIR HUSBANDS CHILD.
This was not always the case, not for Silent Gen & Greatest Gen when they were adults
More attention was brought to quality issues in the 1930s. In 1935, a biochemist tested 2000 condoms by filling each one with air and then water: he found that 60% of them leaked. The condom industry estimated that only 25% of condoms were tested for quality before packaging. The media attention led the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to classify condoms as a drug in 1937 and mandate that every condom be tested before packaging. Youngs Rubber Company was the first to institute quality testing of every condom they made, installing automatic testing equipment designed by Arthur Youngs (the owner's brother) in 1938. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act authorized the FDA to seize defective products; the first month the Act took effect in 1940, the FDA seized 864,000 condoms. While these actions improved the quality of condoms in the United States, American condom manufacturers continued to export their rejects for sale in foreign markets

Nigger women have higher body counts and std rates

today, minor foid has a body count of over 50 people from 15 to 18

They talk about men like we are Pokemon.

'Ive got 26 Big Dick Chad, 14 Bigger Dick Gigachad and 1 Even Bigger Dick Gogigachad'

'Girl you only 16, im 20 and my collection is a whole 230 bodies including several Massive Gigadick Gogigagigachads'
IMG 6383
IMG 6354
IMG 6343
You can’t make this stuff up

My point is that modern women have access to a larger variety of safe and effective contraception, than women from 100 years ago. Condoms were pretty much the only available method of contraception that was somewhat safe and effective. Plus condoms were not as effective for preventing pregnancies in previous eras, compared to condoms in present-day society
it doesn't matter if there are more options, if there's at least 1 safe option then people are gonna have sex. The only reason pill birth control exists is because Chad doesn't wanna use a condom.

Condoms were more expensive before they started to be manufactured via automated process in the 1930’s and 1940’s. Almost half of women in New York were using condoms in the 1890’s / 1900’s
A significant share of people had access to condoms before the 1950’s, but my point is still correct. There were more condoms in circulation after the 1950s than before the 1950’s. When the commercial availability of condoms increased over the 1950’s and 1960’s, condoms became more popular, more people started to use condoms. Before 1950, it was a significant minority, but still a minority of people who used condoms. After 1950, the majority of people started to use condoms
Ask yourself, why did commercial availability increase? More demand = an increase in product. A significant minority? if it was 45% in the 1900s then by 1910 it was probably over 50%.
According to the source on PsychologyToday, men overstate their bodycount by up to 4 times higher than women
this data is based on today's man, this goes without saying but there's a huge difference between today's man and man from a 100 years ago.
I’m willing to bet the difference in bodycount for the average Greatest man and the average Greatest woman was no more than 2. Basically I think the average Greatest Gen woman did not have a bodycount higher than 3. It’s not practical for the average Greatest Gen woman to have a +4 bodycount if the average Greatest Gen man had at least one previous partner
me saying that the average man had a bodycount of 1 and the average woman had a bodycount of 5 was just an example. Realistically I believe that the average man had a bodycount of 2-3 and the average woman of about 4.
But contraception was more limited in availability; the birth control pill had not been commercialized until 1960.
this really doesn't matter. As I said, the pill is only used because chad doesn't wanna use a condom.
The devices for protected sex were not as effective back then as they are now in modern society.
There would have been more failed marriages and single parent mothers in Greatest Gen (due to adultery, pre-marital or extramarital pregnancies) if the average Greatest Gen woman had a bodycount of 4 or higher
there weren't single parent mothers because the guy they fucked and gotten pregnant by, they quickly married after. that woman could had fucked 5 guys and just happened to get pregnant by the 5th.
Why do you believe there would had been more failed marriages? there would be no way for them to know if the baby was theirs or not. And it would be hard for them to know if they cheated since they worked long hours in the past.
There probably were some women from Greatest Gen who had extramarital affairs. But based on the average Greatest bodycount, I’m confident the rate of adultery by women in Greatest Gen was lower than the rate of adultery by women in Boomers, Gen X, Millennials
not disagreeing that the woman in greatest generation had less sex and were less adulterous, but they still had sex and cheat. I'm disagreeing with you guys making them out to be like some pure virgins who loved their husband.
Maybe not 24/7 surveillence, but the movements of Greatest Gen & Silent Gen women were probably watched with more scrutiny, than for Boomer, Millennial, Gen X and Gen Z women
I agree that they watched them more but in the past they worked crazy hours (10-12). It was so easy to cheat back then due to husband working crazy hours and the woman having no job. Taking care of the house would take like 4 hours and then she has the rest of the day off doing whatever the fuck she wants.
This was not always the case, not for Silent Gen & Greatest Gen when they were adults

ok but it's not like they had access to that data. They didn't know that the condoms were shit, so they wouldn't have any reason not to use them, at least not during the 1920s and before. Like the wiki you sent said, quality issues were brought up during the 1930s.

I self banned retarded ass nigga :feelskek: You're the most feminine user here, you made a whole thread crying about me to the mods cuz I whooped you in a argument and got pissy when things didn't go your way. Want some tampons ma'am?
Nice projection and nice attempt at damage control however i am sorry to say you are the feminine faggot one defending cucked policies here. There's a reason most of the forum is trolling you and disliking you. Retard faggot

This indicates the average female bodycount would be no more than 4x higher than the average men. Thus if the average Greatest Gen bodycount was 3, then realistically the average woman from Greatest Gen couldn’t have had a bodycount higher than 4 - 5, assuming you believe the average man from Greatest Gen had a bodycount of 1

The only way you can rationalize a social situation where the average man bodycount is 1 and the average woman bodycount is 5, is if either:

(a) There were loads of lesbian foids in Greatest Gen (but statistics show this is not the case)​

(b) A very, very small group of Greatest men, fucked a very high number of women who they eventually didn't marry or have children with. In other words there was hypergamy in Greatest Gen, and hypergamy was even more extreme for Greatest Gen than it is for Gen Z. This would explain how the average women can amass a bodycount of +5 under conditions where the average man would have a bodycount of 1​

But contraception was more limited in availability; the birth control pill had not been commercialized until 1960. The devices for protected sex were not as effective back then as they are now in modern society. There would have been more failed marriages and single parent mothers in Greatest Gen (due to adultery, pre-marital or extramarital pregnancies) if the average Greatest Gen woman had a bodycount of 4 or higher

you are wasting your time with a shill faggot who should have been permabanned if the forum was what it used to be

you are wasting your time with a shill faggot who should have been permabanned if the forum was what it used to be
He does seem very :bluepill:. He would be able to amass tons of karma on Reddit with this :bluepill: mindset if he were to be an active Reddit user. I feel compelled to correct him on his :bluepill: opinions. I agree he would have been banned if he was active user between 2018 to 2022

Last edited:
I'm disagreeing with you guys making them out to be like some pure virgins who loved their husband.
The idea that Greatest Gen women were "pure virgins who loved their husband" is a common stereotype, even though the data does not support it. It looks like most Greatest Gen women did have premarital or extramarital affairs. But it's very clear that Greatest Gen women were by far less sluttier and less attention-seeking than your average Millennial / Gen Z foid

By all metrics that would be agreed with by the male consensus, Greatest Gen women were much better quality of woman than Millenial / Gen Z women

If I had the option to choose between a Greatest Gen woman aged 18 - 25, or a Millenial / Zoomer woman aged 18 - 25 --- I would choose the Greatest woman without a second thought

this data is based on today's man, this goes without saying but there's a huge difference between today's man and man from a 100 years ago.
Traditionally was the key word in that quote. "Traditionally" means "in accordance with tradition", "communicated from ancestor to descendant"

Why do you believe there would had been more failed marriages? there would be no way for them to know if the baby was theirs or not. And it would be hard for them to know if they cheated since they worked long hours in the past.
Paternity tests have been available since the 1920's, so it would have been possible for married men in Greatest Gen to test and find out if a newborn child was his or not. Although I do think some husbands from previous generations were cucked and unknowingly fostered the children of other men while under the illusion that it was their own child

They didn't know that the condoms were shit, so they wouldn't have any reason not to use them, at least not during the 1920s and before. Like the wiki you sent said, quality issues were brought up during the 1930s.
Exactly, so quality issues in contraceptive devices = lower effectiveness of protected sex = higher risk of unwanted pregnancies. As devices for protected sex were less effective and more limited in availability for previous generations, it would mean that more unwanted pregnancies would have occurred if that many women from Greatest Gen were committing fornication or adultery

Ask yourself, why did commercial availability increase? More demand = an increase in product. A significant minority? if it was 45% in the 1900s then by 1910 it was probably over 50%.
The commercial availability increased due to a higher rate of production of contraceptive devices. It seems you didn't read the quote properly. In America, a significant minority of fertile people, just below half, were using condoms before 1970s
From 1955 to 1965, 42% of Americans of reproductive age relied on condoms for birth control

Last edited:
Mofo defended foids in the man vs bear, saying, 'hur-dur' humans are more evil than bears. :lul: :lul: :lul:

not disagreeing that the woman in greatest generation had less sex and were less adulterous, but they still had sex and cheat. I'm disagreeing with you guys making them out to be like some pure virgins who loved their husband.
Nobody's claiming that, you mcdoofus.

The idea that Greatest Gen women were "pure virgins who loved their husband" is a common stereotype, even though the data does not support it. It looks like most Greatest Gen women did have premarital or extramarital affairs. But it's very clear that Greatest Gen women were by far less sluttier and less attention-seeking than your average Millennial / Gen Z foid
Mofo thinks as if foids flew out to cheat to avoid talk in the neighbourhood like they do now. If a foid became slutty, the neighbourhood foids themselves would make sure everybody knew. It was far more difficult for foids to cheat without being the talk of the town.

Nobody's claiming that, you mcdoofus.
that's literally what we were arguing about idiot. I said that the sexual revolution didn't ruin anything and woman were always sluts and he responded back with arguments on why he believes to be false

By all metrics that would be agreed with by the male consensus, Greatest Gen women were much better quality of woman than Millenial / Gen Z women

If I had the option to choose between a Greatest Gen woman aged 18 - 25, or a Millenial / Zoomer woman aged 18 - 25 --- I would choose the Greatest woman without a second thought
that we can agree on.
Traditionally was the key word in that quote. "Traditionally" means "in accordance with tradition", "communicated from ancestor to descendant"
but we don't know where that tradition started, for all we know it started in the 60s. Man in the 1920s were far more religious and conservative so it doesn't make sense for them to hold such a tradition.
Paternity tests have been available since the 1920's, so it would have been possible for married men in Greatest Gen to test and find out if a newborn child was his or not. Although I do think some husbands from previous generations were cucked and unknowingly fostered the children of other men while under the illusion that it was their own child
paternity tests were invented in 1925 but were they widely known, available and popular?
Exactly, so quality issues in contraceptive devices = lower effectiveness of protected sex = higher risk of unwanted pregnancies. As devices for protected sex were less effective and more limited in availability for previous generations, it would mean that more unwanted pregnancies would have occurred if that many women from Greatest Gen were committing fornication or adultery
yeah but my argument is that the husband's got cucked and raised another man's child.

sexual revolution didn't ruin anything
means a lot of things. sexual revolution didn't ruin anything for boomers either. don't bother replying me, you negative IQ slob because I know you are gonna start putting words in boomers mouth now using your own made-up logic. dumping you in the ignore list. Good luck talking to air if you so choose to reply me.

but we don't know where that tradition started, for all we know it started in the 60s. Man in the 1920s were far more religious and conservative so it doesn't make sense for them to hold such a tradition.
Realistically speaking, this would mean Greatest Gen men would ]have a bodycount that's more than a quarter of the woman's bodycount - Since men in the 1920s were way more religious and more conservative. The average Greatest man's bodycount was probably no less than 1/3 or 1/2 of the average Greatest woman's bodycount

paternity tests were invented in 1925 but were they widely known, available and popular?
Accurate paternity testing became available in 1960's, which means even if someone had a paternity test between 1920 and 1960, there was a quite high chance that the test would produce a false positive result

yeah but my argument is that the husband's got cucked and raised another man's child.
The statistics show that for modern couples who receive a paternity test, between 10% to 30% of the tests come out as negative, i.e. the husband or BF is not the father. I cannot find any data on paternity fraud in previous generations . So the degree of paternity fraud in Greatest Gen is up to speculation for now

Realistically speaking, this would mean Greatest Gen men would ]have a bodycount that's more than a quarter of the woman's bodycount - Since men in the 1920s were way more religious and more conservative. The average Greatest man's bodycount was probably no less than 1/3 or 1/2 of the average Greatest woman's bodycount
I personally believe that the greatest gen man's bodycount was around 1-2 and the greatest gen woman's body count was like 3-4. I dont believe they had tons of sex but I do believe they cheated a lot, not with multiple man of course. We have placed a lot of emphasis on body count as a measure for how slutty woman are but what about cheating? Which woman do you consider more slutty, a woman who has a 5+ bodycount but has a never cheated or a woman who was a virgin when you guys married but has cheated a shit ton with one guy?
The statistics show that for modern couples who receive a paternity test, between 10% to 30% of the tests come out as negative, i.e. the husband or BF is not the father. I cannot find any data on paternity fraud in previous generations . So the degree of paternity fraud in Greatest Gen is up to speculation for now
since there is no data let's leave this blank. Also the post you linked was a good read.

He does seem very :bluepill:. He would be able to amass tons of karma on Reddit with this :bluepill: mindset if he were to be an active Reddit user. I feel compelled to correct him on his :bluepill: opinions. I agree he would have been banned if he was active user between 2018 to 2022
I just saw this. I'm bluepilled for believing woman were always sluts? you legitimately believe i would amass a lot of karma if I went on reddit and said woman have always been sluts? And what have I said that would warrant a ban?

I'm bluepilled for believing woman were always sluts?
This is not why you are bluepilled

you legitimately believe i would amass a lot of karma if I went on reddit and said woman have always been sluts?
You rarely ever criticize the behavior of women and its effects on the young generations of modern society. You seem to be apologetic for women's behavior to some degree

You say the sexual revolution didn't ruin anything because women have always been sluts. This is a very :bluepill: argument, because it's not about the slutty nature of women, but its about the removal of restrictions in the sexual freedom of women. I think you are not wrong that women have always been involved in premarital / extramarital sex. I think Muslim foids from North Africa & Middle East would be sluts if not for the aspects of Islamic culture that limits their sexual freedom. However you seem to be quite defensive of women's behavior, you often make bluepilled excuses for why the current state of the sex market is the way it is

This is a tactic that is commonly employed by soys, liberal foids and Redditors who attempt to gaslight men who aren't really aware of the factors that led to a record high rate of sexlessness across young men in 2020s society

And what have I said that would warrant a ban?
From what I've seen, you haven't said anything specific that would warrant a ban, but it's because you appear to take a defensive stance whenever you make a point about women and sexual relations. You are like an apologetic for woman's behavior towards sex

My reply to one of your previous comment is a basic example of your apologetic stance in favor of women's sexual behavior:
Most women from premodern times would have had a very low bodycount, and if they had a lot of sex, it was probably with the same man who they eventually married and had children with. Their bodycounts were probably much lower than your average zoomer / millennial foid
Your response, which is clearly not supported by the data. An obvious attempt at gaslighting:
BZZZ WRONG! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bo...ws-story/f114d63057bf898cc8581328d7f31ac5?amp

this doesn't show for before the pre 1930s but it's pretty close and I guarantee you not very far off.
But it turns out that it was far off. The average Greatest Gen adult had less half the bodycount of Gen X, Boomer, Millennial adults. You even used your alt @nakolas to endorse your incorrect response to my claim about the bodycount of premodern women vs millenial / zoomer women

Last edited:
You rarely ever criticize the behavior of women and its effects on the young generations of modern society. You seem to be apologetic for women's behavior to some degree
criticize them for what? having sex? I don't see woman having tons of sex as a negative thing because I ain't religious or conservative, which you obviously are. I'm an advocate for humans to go back to pre industrial revolution because i don't believe the way we're living is according to nature. And in nature, animals regularly have sex with eachother. That's why I don't see it as wrong. But let me guess, you're a Christian conservative which disagrees with this point of view so I'm bluepilled right? Please enlighten me on what the bluepill is, is it anyone that disagrees with you?
You say the sexual revolution didn't ruin anything because women have always been sluts. This is a very :bluepill: argument, because it's not about the slutty nature of women, but its about the removal of restrictions in the sexual freedom of women.
I really don't care if woman ain't restricted anymore cuz they gonna have sex anyways.
However you seem to be quite defensive of women's behavior.
when have I ever been defensive nigga? This is the first time I have said anything that comes close to their defense, which still isn't me defending them. I just don't believe there's anything wrong with sex, but nowhere in my other replies did I say that or defend them for it.
You often make bluepilled excuses for why the current state of the sex market is the way it is
no I make realistic observations. You call everything you disagree with bluepilled. There ain't nothing wrong with the sexual market, most man ain't virgins. This is just a cope you guys came out with to feel better about yourselves. "I ain't that much different than the average man, the average man is incel as well!" keep coping brother. Being incel will always the bottom 10% of man. Even in your new post you prove what I say. In that statistic you showed in your new post, it shows that 67% of man regularly have sex, and 43% don't. But that 43% only includes man who didn't have any sexual partners for the last 12 months, these mfs could had been slayers 2 years ago. Less than 20% are probably virgins.
This is a tactic that is commonly employed by soys, liberal foids and Redditors who attempt to gaslight men who aren't really aware of the factors that led to a record high rate of sexlessness of young men in modern society
if you're gonna resort to name-calling just because I disagree with you, then I'm just gonna assume you ain't got anything worth saying and end the argument here.

"but it's because you appear to take a defensive stance whenever you make a point about women and sexual relations. You are like an apologetic for woman's attitude towards sex"

I have never been apologetic towards it despite not thinking there's anything wrong with it. Also want to add: me thinking there isn't anything wrong with it =/ as me being apologetic for it.
My reply to one of your previous comment is a basic example of your apologetic stance in favor of women's sexual behavior:
how is me saying that woman have always been sexually active the same as me being apologetic towards it? You're just pulling things out of your ass.
Your response, which is clearly not supported by the data. An obvious attempt at gaslighting:
how is that gaslighting? Do you know the definition of gaslighting? I posted that data because I could not find any data earlier than that.
You even used your alt @nakolas to endorse your incorrect response to my claim about the bodycount of premodern women vs millenial / zoomer women
he literally isn't my alt, you're not active enough here so you're just assuming that he's my alt just because we both have a McDonald's pfp. You're either intentionally lying to try and discredit my arguments or you genuinely don't know. But ask any active users here and they will tell you that he ain't my alt because we don't speak the same. Or you can go out on a limb and ask the mods to check our ips and see if they match. If he's indeed my alt then I will be banned.

Foids made a deal with kikes to destroy it all

This is not why you are bluepilled

You say the sexual revolution didn't ruin anything because women have always been sluts. This is a very :bluepill: argument, because it's not about the slutty nature of women, but its about the removal of restrictions in the sexual freedom of women. I think you are not wrong that women have always been involved in premarital / extramarital sex. I think Muslim foids from North Africa & Middle East would be sluts if not for the aspects of Islamic culture that limits their sexual freedom. However you seem to be quite defensive of women's behavior, you often make bluepilled excuses for why the current state of the sex market is the way it is

This is a tactic that is commonly employed by soys, liberal foids and Redditors who attempt to gaslight men who aren't really aware of the factors that led to a record high rate of sexlessness across young men in 2020s society

From what I've seen, you haven't said anything specific that would warrant a ban, but it's because you appear to take a defensive stance whenever you make a point about women and sexual relations. You are like an apologetic for woman's behavior towards sex

But it turns out that it was far off. The average Greatest Gen adult had less half the bodycount of Gen X, Boomer, Millennial adults. You even used your alt @nakolas to endorse your incorrect response to my claim about the bodycount of premodern women vs millenial / zoomer women
Brother, don't ruin your start of the week by engaging with an embarrassment of a person like that. Mods never seem to take actions against bluepillers who border on being like soydit-users.

But let me guess, you're a Christian conservative which disagrees with this point of view so I'm bluepilled right? Please enlighten me on what the bluepill is, is it anyone that disagrees with you?
I am neither Christian nor conservative. I see no wrong with women having tons of sex. I have only made observations on the effects that the sexual revolution has had on gender relations:
  • Birth rates reached a record low in developed countries
  • Women became sluttier and more driven to bachelor lifestyle i.e. they amassed bodycounts that were over 2x the average bodycounts of women who lived before sexual revolution, more of them want to party and branchswing in their teens and 20s instead of LTRing
  • Rates of single motherhood reached record highs. Children of single mothers are more tied to higher rates of delinquency and lower academic performance, than children from nuclear families
  • The rates of singlehood and sexlessness reached record highs for young men in future generations, specifically for Millennials and Gen Z
when have I ever been defensive nigga? This is the first time I have said anything that comes close to their defense, which still isn't me defending them
You quoted I was wrong about premodern women's bodycount being lower than millennial / zoomer foid bodycount. By writing this, you were defending the position that premodern women were just as slutty as zoomer / millennial women, if not sluttier

In that statistic you showed in your new post, it shows that 67% of man regularly have sex, and 43% don't. But that 43% only includes man who didn't have any sexual partners for the last 12 months, these mfs could had been slayers 2 years ago. Less than 20% are probably virgins.
Correction, it was 57% of men who had sex at least once in a year vs 43% of men who had no sex for at least a whole year. Even though less than 25% of men over 21 aren't virgins, this isn't about the virginity rate - It's about the sex frequency rate

If most men are having sex a few times a year or zero times a year, this by itself is already a massive sign of how sexual relations between young men and young women have declined over the past few decades. Under normal circumstances, at least 50% of young men would be having sex on a weekly basis, not sub-40%. You also have to consider the circumstances for occasional sex havers. If most men are having sex like less than 10 times a year, this is a strong indicator that hypergamy has lowered the sexual prospects of young men and ultimately forced them into a somewhat more sex-deprived state. The distribution of sex is negatively skewed in modern society, and it's more negatively skewed for zoomers than it was for any previous generation. Zoomer normies today are having less sex than normies from previous generations. The distribution of sex in Gen Z has converged towards a fairly small proportion of zoomer men. That's the point

if you're gonna resort to name-calling just because I disagree with you, then I'm just gonna assume you ain't got anything worth saying and end the argument here.
LMAO I wrote "this is a tactic that is commonly employed by soys, liberal foids and Redditors". It isn't always necessarily soys, liberal foids and Redditors who use these tactics. Sometimes redpilled normies use these tactics also. But blackpillers never use these tactics; some of the posts that you wrote, you would've never wrote them if you were blackpilled

how is that gaslighting? Do you know the definition of gaslighting? I posted that data because I could not find any data earlier than that.
You clearly quote "BZZZ WRONG!" when I made the claim. It looked like you were very sure of yourself to directly quote that I was "wrong" about my claim on pre-modern women bodycount vs. millenial / zoomer foid bodycount

You're either intentionally lying to try and discredit my arguments or you genuinely don't know. But ask any active users here and they will tell you that he ain't my alt because we don't speak the same. Or you can go out on a limb and ask the mods to check our ips and see if they match. If he's indeed my alt then I will be banned.
I cannot be 100% certain, but I think @nakolas is your alt. Plus you could use VPN or proxy IP addresses for different accounts to make it seem like it isn't the same user

Last edited:
I am neither Christian nor conservative.
if you want things to go back to the way they were (like the 1930s) then you're conservative. That's at least the impression I got from you, correct me if I'm wrong.
I see no wrong with women having tons of sex. I have only made observations on the effects that the sexual revolution has had on gender relations:
  • Birth rates reached a record low in developed countries
  • Women became sluttier and more driven to bachelor lifestyle i.e. they amassed bodycounts that were over 2x the average bodycounts of women who lived before sexual revolution, more of them want to party and branchswing in their teens and 20s instead of LTRing
  • Rates of single motherhood reached record highs. Children of single mothers are more tied to higher rates of delinquency and lower academic performance, than children from nuclear families
  • The rates of singlehood and sexlessness reached record highs for young men in future generations, specifically for Millennials and Gen Z
I dont wanna argue about this shit anymore, idk if you remember but we already argued about it like 2 months ago.
You said I was wrong about premodern women's bodycount being lower than millennial / zoomer foid bodycount. By saying this, you were defending the position that premodern women were just as slutty as zoomer / millennial women, if not sluttier
I didn't say that their bodycount was lower, I was saying that they were sexually active and didn't have a low body count (which i admit the second part was wrong, depending on what your definition of a low body count is).
Correction, it was 57% of men who had sex at least once in a year vs 43% of men who had no sex for at least a whole year. Even though less than 25% of men over 21 aren't virgins, this isn't about the virginity rate - It's about the sex frequency rate

If most men are having sex a few times a year or zero times a year, this by itself is already a massive sign of how sexual relations between young men and young women have declined over the past few decades. Under normal circumstances, at least 50% of young men would be having sex on a weekly basis, not sub-40%. You also have to consider the circumstances for occasional sex havers. If most men are having sex like less than 10 times a year, this is a strong indicator that hypergamy has lowered the sexual prospects of young men and ultimately forced them into a somewhat more sex-deprived state.
lowered =/ in a bad state. I will consider it bad when 40% of man reach inceldom. Also I really don't give a shit if sex havers aren't having as much sex. Idk why you even support them, they would make fun of us for being incel.
LMAO I said "this is a tactic that is commonly employed by soys, liberal foids and Redditors". It isn't always necessarily soys, liberal foids and Redditors who use these tactics. Sometimes redpilled normies use these tactics also. But blackpillers never use these tactics. If you were blackpilled, then some of the posts that you have wrote, you would've never wrote them
nigga cut the crap :feelsseriously: it's very obvious what you were implying. If you kick a football and right afterwards I say: "only faggots kick footballs", how would you take that? And wtf tactics was i using? And please, tell me what exactly is bluepilled or blackpilled? I see you niggas throwing these terms around but what exactly is bluepilled or blackpilled? For me someone who's bluepilled believes that looks, height and social status don't matter and that woman only care about personality. Someone who's blackpilled knows the brutal truth about the dating game. Those are my requirements, but I'm curious to see what motherfucking requirements you guys have since everything is bluepilled.
You clearly said "BZZZ WRONG!" when I made the claim. It seemed you were very sure of yourself to directly say I was "wrong" about my claim on premodern women bodycount vs millenial / zoomer foid bodycount
that was just me being passive aggressive because I thought you were being passive aggressive in your response.
I cannot be 100% certain, but I think @nakolas is your alt. Plus you could use VPN or proxy IP addresses for different accounts to make it seem like it isn't the same user
alright you can believe it if you want.

if you want things to go back to the way they were (like the 1930s) then you're conservative. That's at least the impression I got from you, correct me if I'm wrong.
I do not want things to go back to the way they were like the 1930's. I only meant to say that if I was offered to choose between (a) LTR with a 18 - 25 y/o woman who's like the average Greatest Gen woman, or (b) LTR with a 18 - 25 y/o woman who's like the average millenial / zoomer foid - I would easily chose the first option over the second. It doesn't mean I want zoomer women to become like Greatest Gen women, although I think it would be preferable
lowered =/ in a bad state. I will consider it bad when 40% of man reach inceldom. Also I really don't give a shit if sex havers aren't having as much sex. Idk why you even support them, they would make fun of us for being incel.
If by inceldom you mean virginity, then it has already reached "bad" for zoomers who are currently between the ages of 18 and 20. Under normal circumstances, it would be no more than 20% of males aged 18 - 20 who are virgins, but statistics show that it's slightly more than double this amount for zoomers aged 18 to 20. IMO it's not normal for +40% of males in any generation to be virgins at 19 or 20

I dont support sexhavers. I only made an observation about the conditions of the sex & relationship market for zoomers. The distribution of sex is more negatively skewed for Gen Z than it was for any previous generation. A minority of men are fucking the larger share of zoomer foids in the hookup / dating pool

An unequal distribution of sex will lead to more frustrated and depressed men, and this will have an unavoidable consequence on the state of affairs between men and women in society. The signs are already there - The political divide between zoomer males and zoomer females is now higher than it ever was for past generations

nigga cut the crap :feelsseriously: it's very obvious what you were implying. If you kick a football and right afterwards I say: "only faggots kick footballs", how would you take that? And wtf tactics was i using? And please, tell me what exactly is bluepilled or blackpilled?
I didn't say "only soys, liberal foids, and Redditors...". I said "it is a tactic that is commonly used by soys liberal foids and Redditors...". By saying "commonly", I'm inferring that it mostly is the case, but is not always the case. If I said "it's common for faggots to kick football", this doesn't mean "all people who kick footballs are faggots"

The Blackpill :blackpill: is basically LMS Theory (Looks, Money, Status) and Dark-Triad Theory / "Thugmaxxing" (which is supported by tons of data)

The Bluepill :bluepill: is IPM Theory (Intellect, Personality, Mindset)

The "Intellect" part of IPM Theory isn't complete bullshit, cause non-NTness can have an effect on someone's sexual success
(e.g. severely autistic Chad who constantly drools and can neither read, write nor talk). But for the most part, IPM Theory is provably bullshit. IPM Theory is also endorsed by bluepillers despite the bullshitness of the theory, and most bluepillers are either women or simps / white-knight for women

The Incel Wiki explains the qualities and behaviors that would correlate with being bluepilled or blackpilled:

Last edited: