Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The entire society and morality was turned upside down

Mofo defended foids in the man vs bear, saying, 'hur-dur' humans are more evil than bears. :lul: :lul: :lul:
Not coming as a big surprise. Yet another soy NPC take from him

He does seem very :bluepill:. He would be able to amass tons of karma on Reddit with this :bluepill: mindset if he were to be an active Reddit user. I feel compelled to correct him on his :bluepill: opinions. I agree he would have been banned if he was active user between 2018 to 2022
Wtf are mods doing. Fucking fuck why he is not banned?

I do not want things to go back to the way they were like the 1930's. I only meant to say that if I was offered to choose between (a) LTR with a 18 - 25 y/o woman who's like the average Greatest Gen woman, or (b) LTR with a 18 - 25 y/o woman who's like the average millenial / zoomer foid - I would easily chose the first option over the second. It doesn't mean I want zoomer women to become like Greatest Gen women, although I think it would be preferable
my bad for the misunderstanding.
If by inceldom you mean virginity, then it has already reached "bad" for zoomers who are currently between the ages of 18 and 20. Under normal circumstances, it would be no more than 20% of males aged 18 - 20 who are virgins, but statistics show that it's slightly more than double this amount for zoomers aged 18 to 20. IMO it's not normal for +40% of males in any generation to be virgins at 19 or 20
eh, I dont think it matters if they lose it later on to a non prostitute.
I dont support sexhavers. I only made an observation about the conditions of the sex & relationship market for zoomers. The distribution of sex is more negatively skewed for Gen Z than it was for any previous generation. A minority of men are fucking the larger share of zoomer foids in the hookup / dating pool

An unequal distribution of sex will lead to more frustrated and depressed men, and this will have an unavoidable consequence on the state of affairs between men and women in society. The signs are already there - The political divide between zoomer males and zoomer females is now higher than it ever was for past generations
I don't think it will lead to frustrated and depressed man if they get sex once in awhile. Most man are extremely easy to please and have no standards. But I heavily disagree that there's even a political divide between man and woman. We have the most cucks and simps ever found in history. Woman say jump, 80% of man say how high.
The Blackpill :blackpill: is basically LMS Theory (Looks, Money, Status) and Dark-Triad Theory / "Thugmaxxing" (which is supported by tons of data)
which I heavily agree with...
The Bluepill :bluepill: is IPM Theory (Intellect, Personality, Mindset)
which I heavily disagree with... So I still don't know why I got called bluepilled. The requirements for being black pilled ain't high. Basically if you believe looks, status, money and height play a very big role in dating then you're blackpilled. So can we stop this bullshit where we call anyone with a slightly different opinion bluepilled?
The "Intellect" part of IPM Theory isn't complete bullshit, cause non-NTness can have an effect on someone's sexual success (e.g. severely autistic Chad who constantly drools and can neither read, write nor talk).
thats true and i think there was some research on it. It showed that if you're very ugly then you cant compensate with personality but if you're ok looking then you can.
But for the most part, IPM Theory is provably bullshit. IPM Theory is also endorsed by bluepillers despite the bullshitness of the theory, and most bluepillers are either women or simps / white-knight for women
yep 90% of it is bullshit because it says even this guy can ascend if he's smart, funny, charismatic etc
Ugly guy by jaella08 d1bm42s fullview

You:
which I heavily disagree with... So I still don't know why I got called bluepilled. The requirements for being black pilled ain't high. Basically if you believe looks, status, money and height play a very big role in dating then you're blackpilled. So can we stop this bullshit where we call anyone with a slightly different opinion bluepilled?

Also you:
I run juggernaut law because there would be a power imbalance if I managed to pull a pretty girl. She would feel like she's doing me a favor and see me as her superior

Most beckies don't reject man from what I see irl, I even see them dating below average man. I believe that if you're below average looking you can ascend, its only over for you if you're sub 5.
Reality of the situation is, that woman aren't emotionless demons that only care about looks and status. I'm gonna sound bluepilled saying this but personality matters IF you're average looking. If the dude is average looking but he's charismatic and intelligent then he's gonna pull bitches.

Conclusion: Hypergamy is cope, most gen z man aren't virgins, most gen z man outside university regularly have sex and STRAIGHT gen z man don't have dating apps.

You:

Also you:
me believing that personality plays a role isnt me believing that looks dont matter. I have told you that if you're too ugly then your personality cannot cover for you. You're purposely being disingenuous to win an argument online, you will have no more responses from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back