Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The endless hypocrisy and victimhood of ethnics

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BIG DAWGS, THINGS GET RUFF
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Posts
9,577
Online
224d 7h 55m
You ever notice that the anti-white vitriol goes unchecked, but the totally neutral and indifferent parties writing anti-white vitriol will write epic crybaby screeds denouncing white "race copers"?

Also threads are started often by these same totally indifferent anti-racists with cherrypicked videos of random whites acting weird and exhibiting undesirable behavior with no whining whatsoever in the replies and it's just niggers and ethnics like ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel laughing at white people, but as a form of blowback I started threads highlighting black culcha and nigger frivolities there's always whining in the replies and the massive in length anti-racist (except racism against whites though) treatises are suddenly posted at a higher frequency?

And it's always these same ethnics that hate white posters, hate white people, want us dead, laugh when we are brutalized and tortured, and team up to attack us, that think that whites shouldn't team up and work in the interests of other whites because that's cope, cringe and beta?

One last thing I've noticed is that it's always these same anti-white copers that worship white women and are incel only because they can't get the white women they want? Their parents make an arranged marriage but it's never good enough because their cousins are brown and don't look like Emma Stone. :feelsdevil:
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,052
Online
287d 1h 12m
“Fuck cumskins I hate them we should kill them”
“I’m white and I don’t believe that”
“OMG PLEASE YOU RACECOPER!!! DUDE UR RACE LIKE HATES U XDD. JEWS WON BRO WHY EVEN TRY ANYMORE?”
This thread is 100% true
 
Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
4,752
Online
86d 13m
JBW is fucking cope. Not everyone is a fucking Anglo-Saxon middle class faggot who grew up with a dog, 2 siblings, full parents, a house etc... tall, good jaw, blonde, blue eyes, enough money for interesting hobbies etc... stop buying into the Jewish lies.
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
Ethnics can be racist towards whites. I don't mind. They have some good points tbh. Whites are the most degenerate race by far. However you can't really take them seriously. Most are mad cause they can't fuck white women like they would want to and cause whites fuck their women, while at the same time living in majority whire countries.

They could use their standing and moneymaxx and go back to their countries and get laid there but they refuse. They are too addicted to the comfortable living in the west to go back to their shitty countries. So they choose inceldom as a price for a high standard of living. It's their choice. They shouldn't whine about it though.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,052
Online
287d 1h 12m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Ethnics can be racist towards whites. I don't mind. They have some good points tbh. Whites are the most degenerate race by far.
Which is why Jews are trying to exterminate them(?)
Low Iq fuck. Nonwhites are more liberal, more likely to be gay, etc etc. Theres a reason jews love them so much.
WawelDragon1683 said:
However you can't really take them seriously. Most are mad cause they can't fuck white women like they would want to and cause whites fuck their women, while at the same time living in majority whire countries.
true
 
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BIG DAWGS, THINGS GET RUFF
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Posts
9,577
Online
224d 7h 55m
BummerDrummer said:
Which is why Jews are trying to exterminate them(?)
Low Iq fuck. Nonwhites are more liberal, more likely to be gay, etc etc. Theres a reason jews love them so much.

true
I also don't agree that whites are the most degenerate even just currently. Thailand is known for their ladyboys and will commit any act of debauchery with foreigners for cheap or even for free, Brazil is brown and known for their shemales and they are just as degenerate sexually as Thailand with no cultural or religious push back in these places against it. It's also Jews pushing all that debased shit in the West. Pornography was illegal in the US until like the 1970s when the "Crime Syndicate" which was Jews and Sicilians worked to get it made legal so they could make profit on it, the biggest pornographers are still Jews.
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
BummerDrummer said:
Which is why Jews are trying to exterminate them(?)
Low Iq fuck. Nonwhites are more liberal, more likely to be gay, etc etc. Theres a reason jews love them so much.

true
Whites are degenerate as fuck. No doubt the most degenerate race. Sure it's entirely cause of jewish propaganda but still.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,052
Online
287d 1h 12m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Whites are degenerate as fuck. No doubt the most degenerate race. Sure it's entirely cause of jewish propaganda but still.
Jews hate whites. Jews, who are the embodiment of degenerate, want to exterminate white people. What do you think that means?
 
A

AutisticMonstrosity

31 y.o. KHHV, never been on any dates also
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
1,973
Online
52d 20h 56m
WawelDragon1683 said:
their women
they aren't their women, if and when I am not allowed/am ridiculed to say the same about my country's native women.

And it is very clear that much, much more muslim and African men in Europe are fucking our women than European men are fucking muslim and African women.
 
starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Posts
2,048
Online
62d 8h 6m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Ethnics can be racist towards whites. I don't mind. They have some good points tbh. Whites are the most degenerate race by far. However you can't really take them seriously. Most are mad cause they can't fuck white women like they would want to and cause whites fuck their women, while at the same time living in majority whire countries.

They could use their standing and moneymaxx and go back to their countries and get laid there but they refuse. They are too addicted to the comfortable living in the west to go back to their shitty countries. So they choose inceldom as a price for a high standard of living. It's their choice. They shouldn't whine about it though.
This. Most of what you said. But east asia is highly developed. Its not that I don't wanna go back. I simply wouldn't fit in. Over time, I would get lonely as I can only relate culturally to other Americans. Specifically Asian Americans. I don't want a fob noodlewhore. I prefer an Asian American noodlewhore. But I can't get them. You know why. Your post nailed it spot on. Good to have some rational input here. But don't hold anything against us, in the end we all like to vent.
AutisticMonstrosity said:
they aren't their women, if and when I am not allowed/am ridiculed to say the same about my country's native women.

And it is very clear that much, much more muslim and African men in Europe are fucking our women than European men are fucking muslim and African women.
That might be the case in Europe, but in America, on every other city block on a weekend, in cities like SF, Seattle, Portland, LA, Boston, NYC, etc... Its WMAF couples literally everywhere. Not here and there. Literally everywhere.
 
Last edited:
ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Posts
4,406
Online
50d 23h 55m
starcrapoo said:
This. Most of what you said. But east asia is highly developed. Its not that I don't wanna go back. I simply wouldn't fit in. Over time, I would get lonely as I can only relate culturally to other Americans. Specifically Asian Americans. I don't want a fob noodlewhore. I prefer an Asian American noodlewhore. But I can't get them. You know why. Your post nailed it spot on. Good to have some rational input here. But don't hold anything against us, in the end we all like to vent.
This. I want to move to Asia but I hardly relate to them. Being a ricecel in the west is brutal because I am unwanted in the west but won’t fit in Asia either.
 
A

AutisticMonstrosity

31 y.o. KHHV, never been on any dates also
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
1,973
Online
52d 20h 56m
starcrapoo said:
That might be the case in Europe, but in America, on every other city block on a weekend, in cities like SF, Seattle, Portland, LA, Boston, NYC, etc... Its WMAF couples literally everywhere.
(I did not get a notification for this, probably because this was a later addition to the message? just happened to see this otherwise) I don't dispute that. But it's a bit different phenomenon, because Asians actually help you also by bettering the sex ratio there, unlike what happens in Europe regarding Muslim and African, mostly asylum-based immigration. If I see a Finnish man with a foreign-looking woman, it is always some Asian woman... biggest group is Thai women. But I have never seen even a single time in my life native Finnish man with Iraqi woman (biggest ethnic "ethnic" group in Finland). Somalis are the second biggest group and I never see Somali men with Finnish women, so I support Somali immigration much more than Iraqi immigration (I don't support either). Many Iraqi young men are considered attractive by the blonds here and I've seen hundreds, if not thousands of Iraqi-Finnish couples in my normal day-to-day life without looking for them and the man is always the Iraqi and the woman is always the Finnish. It is the same with Brits, Australians, Irish, Dutch, Greeks etc. even without the religion block.

I see so often our women with these invaders + Western and Southern European "white" men that during the last months I only go out when the food store opens at 7 AM. Then I barely see any people outside. I don't leave my flat otherwise. This actually helps my mental health, not seeing much. I don't want to even open my window to hear and see the street.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top