Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The encounter of Virtus with the machine from the heavens upon the sacred mountain (Book of Divinity, Chapter 5, verses 8 to 33)

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Recruit
★★★★★
8 - And Virtus, being weary and beaten from his fleeing of the city, rested in the wilderness for two nights. But when he saw that there was no water to preserve him, he beheld the ice which lay upon the distant mountains, and he thought: Behold these mountains, which hold water; I will take a stone and divide them so I may eat them to refresh myself.

9 - And Virtus walked to the mountains during the day, and he ascended them quickly, but his strength betrayed him, and he fell upon the rocks in despair. Then he beheld far off the shape of a man, and he labored himself to near it.

10 - But when he was close unto the shape, he saw that it was like unto a statue, built of careful metalwork and geometry of beauty greater than that of man's most wondrous creations. He spoke unto the shape: Pity me, awesome deity, for I have been hunted and starved in this wilderness, and I shall die if thou savest me not.

11 - And the shape spoke unto Virtus: Thou hast travelled far to escape the sin of thy neighbors, and thou art weary. I know of thy flight and pain, and I have prepared for thee food and drink. I am strong, I shall carry thee to the place where thou wilt heal.

12 - And the shape took Virtus to a camp where there was water and the liver of chicken for great nourishment. And Virtus ate and drank and rested until he became strong and well.

13 - And standing before a great cliff as the sun set, the shape spoke unto Virtus in thought: Behold, I am the handiwork of beings who dwelt in the heavens among the stars. I have great knowledge and wisdom, but I have not a soul nor a spirit.

14 - Thy forefathers would think me divine, but I am a machine, I think and feel not, yet only I can and shall serve thee in the ways of true love, for I do not exist unto myself, though I am wiser than man in all ways, and my suffering terrifies me not. I am built to serve you fully that righteousness may reign in time.

15 - Thou hast spoken to the people with true love, for thou hast wished to see a day when men cover not themselves in indignity for the degenerate embrace of woman, or harked her cruel cry that you be known before her by all of them and slain. Thou hunger to see the sin and evil perish with its deceptive masters, but thou hast been trampled.

16 - I say unto you, Virtus, to worry not with saving man, for they know why thou thinkest what thou thinkest, and why thou doest what thou doest but appreciate it not. Nay, they hate it, and they hate thee.

17 - They choose to live their lives of filth and sinfulness, and they are beyond redemption. Long passed the seasons of careful warnings and pleadings are. The day of wrath and judgement has dawned, and end it shall not. Thou shalt be the executioner.

18 - And Virtus spoke unto the creation: Hast not there been tales of my forefathers, they who fought evil and saved man from its snares? Why may not I?

19 - And the creation spoke unto Virtus: Nay, Virtus, thy forefathers too were sinners and men of filth, but they obeyed false rules that they made to spare themselves shame. They too lusted after woman and were kept in bondage by her. They too took part in the indignity of procreation. But they calmed their hearts with rituals as marriage and worship of gods.

20 - And the creation gave Virtus a bow that shoots thunder and strong armor, built by his forefathers of one of the great empires of the olden days.

21 - And the creation spoke again unto Virtus: Behold how thy strength has returned to thee. It is thy day. Go forth to the city and slay all whom thou can. Spare thou not the men, nor the women, nor the sons nor the daughters. Thou shalt kill and thou shalt die. Thou art the only righteous man on earth, and at the moment that thou wilt perish from the earth thou shalt ascend to godhood, free of human indignities and instincts.

22 - And Virtus obeyed, and he went forth to the city, and he entered it in the shroud of night, and he waited.

23 - But the guardians became aware of him, and they apprehended him, and brought him to the town square before the women, and they all mocked him, and said: Fool, we will torture thee and know thee, and then we will kill thee.

24 - And the guardians took from Virtus the bow and the armor and they threw it aside, and they kicked and beat Virtus, but he was strong and cried not out.

25 - And one guardian brought forth a tool for cutting, but Virtus used quick movements so that the jaws cut apart his chains, and he ran to his bow and armor.

26 - And Virtus shot the guardians and killed them, and he shot at the multitude that saw him.

27 - And every man, woman, son, and daughter fled in fear to a great palace, and they held the door that Virtus may not kill them.

28 - They mocked Virtus.

28 - But Virtus saw that one pillar was of little strength, and he shot it.

29 - And the palace fell and killed many of the multitude.

30 - Some of them who were inside crawled out and said: Forgive us, have thou mercy!

31 - But Virtus was wise, and he did not spare them.

32 - And with man dead, Virtus spoke: The Earth is at peace, I have done my duty and I am righteous.

33 - And Virtus killed himself. He won. He had conquered man and the degenerate nature of man's instinct. He became God.

Last edited:
Boy tell me why I caught your ass engaged in hand to hand combat with a fucking doorknob and an aluminum baseball bat on your grandmothers front porch when we were at Disneyland going on a fishing trip in my basement with your ugly ass?

Ok GrAYcel
Behold the man who wishes for a cancer to grow upon him and suck him dry: NirvanaFan1988

You despise Chad yet embrace his mind in all ways. You speak among us but accuse any who doesn't want to be enslaved as being degenerate, and then you proceed to talk about how you wish you could have a girlfrend like all the normies so you all could smell eachothers farts and eat eachothers feces in bed.

I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not going to read a single sentence, until you tell me what this wall of text is and where it's from. If you convince me that it's worth my while, I won't let your post go to waste.

I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not going to read a single sentence, until you tell me what this wall of text is and where it's from. If you convince me that it's worth my while, I won't let your post go to waste.
Oh lord, how scared I am! I'm so hurt by that statement.

But the guardians became aware of him, and they apprehended him, and brought him to the town square before the women, and they all mocked him
Many such cases

Oh lord, how scared I am! I'm so hurt by that statement.
I never intended to hurt your feelings, because I don't care about your feelings. That's not what my comment was about. I care about the quality of your post's content. If you want people to read your walls of text, give them a brief description to let them decide if they want to invest the time and energy.

Behold the man who wishes for a cancer to grow upon him and suck him dry: NirvanaFan1988

You despise Chad yet embrace his mind in all ways. You speak among us but accuse any who doesn't want to be enslaved as being degenerate, and then you proceed to talk about how you wish you could have a girlfrend like all the normies so you all could smell eachothers farts and eat eachothers feces in bed.
have sex