Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the empiricism of the black pill

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
Forget the theories, the various statistical measurements of the physique.

In all of my interactions online, the conversation with women goes too well until the cloak of anonymity is taken off. Starting from the yahoo messenger chats from the 2002 times to all forums, social media exchanges till I stopped it all, for the pattern was consistent.

With time I could predict the slow death of the felt connection/communication itself. In the beginning phases it was a disappointment, later I got used to it.

Would suggest those who are sitting in the fence to go do it yourself. With time, the burden of (false) hope overweighs the soul than the despair of the black pill - you can at least tell yourself that you tried it all before you gave up.

I would like to see those pussy lips clapping :lul:

Didn't read, high iq though

Many foids will chat with you to kill boredom or to vent or to larp as giga stacy. Thats why i never chatted or made online connection with a foid.

Many foids will chat with you to kill boredom or to vent or to larp as giga stacy. Thats why i never chatted or made online connection with a foid.
yes. realized I am cucking myself by being that emotional support without any benefit and that's the reason I had to stop.

I've never talked to foids on the internet, they're always low iq

I've never talked to foids on the internet, they're always low iq
every single foid I have talked on the internet is either retarderd or a beggar.

Legit 2 days ago I was in a Osu! lobby and notice there was a foid of my country and she greeted me, and after a brief chat she started whining about not having money for a keyboard and asked me if I had an amazon card :lul:
she also tried to bait/scam me saying she would even sell her feet pics but she had no idea of how to do it, probably to make me pity her and give money but unfortunately for her I wasn't a cuck

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

yes. realized I am cucking myself by being that emotional support without any benefit and that's the reason I had to stop.
You cant know until you try, im so shy even from online people that i never had the balls to do it but my brother did, i saw what happened to him. Using him in MMOs, venting their problems til 4 in the morning, messing with him promising they will meet irl which of course never happened.

Using him in MMOs, venting their problems til 4 in the morning, messing with him promising they will meet irl which of course never happened.
Women have gotten a lot from men through the anticipation of romance/love/sex.

Men dig deep for coal, nuclear elements, climb wind mills and install solar panels in the desert. Men sit 24x7 in power supply control to ensure the load doesn't trip. Men climb mobile radio towers.

All of these in anticipation of sex, whether they acknowledge or otherwise. And a Roastie get to sit in a climate controlled cafe, sipping cold coffee (coffee grown by Patriarchial men in Brazil, Ethiopia, Columbia), with an iphone built by 'show bob vegene' curries, tweeting 'Men must die'.

And men are supposed to deal with the non-availability of a cunt to them as 'you aren't entitled to sex'. It's only a surprise if men don't go ER.

Am glad I never wasted time with the online thing.

Would suggest those who are sitting in the fence to go do it yourself. With time, the burden of (false) hope overweighs the soul than the despair of the black pill - you can at least tell yourself that you tried it all before you gave up.
Anonymously online I can easily tell if there's a foid on the other side.
The guys at least try to have a conversation, but the gals are extremely passive and therefore just boring.