Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The empathetic genders GENOCIDE among the vulnerable

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
Finding footage of abortion is difficult. Likely because these "doctors" don't want the public to see what happens to a fetus after the abortion. Otherwise women wouldn't want to get an abortion which means the abortion provider would be forced to find another job. If these whores disguised as women are going to commit pre-marital sex, then they should accept the responsibility of a child. Instead, these "women" (the empathetic gender) dispose their created organic life like a candy wrapper during Halloween so they can continue to "focus on their career" and commit more degenerate hook-up sex.

This doctor in the video is incredibly calm about taking another life. He shows no remorse and no regret. He is soulless. Watching a Ukrainian soldier get hit by a 500 pound bomb is less gory than what occurs during a medical abortion. The doctor starts by ripping the legs off the baby's torso, then the arms, and afterwards proceeds to concave his/her skull inside out and slowly picks out the skull fragments and brain matter of the baby. Look at his next video. "It's just a clump of cells" said by female sociopaths. Turns out this clump of cells is still alive and moving.

This video below contains footage midway through an abortion. As you can see, the fetus is being torn apart piece by piece like a lego set. And the "empathetic gender" are keen and willing to do this to millions upon millions of babies. Women do not have souls.

Free Dog Photos & Pictures: 40,000+ Cute Dog Images in HD - Pixabay

Up above this text is a cute dog photo to help gouge your eyes out from the horrific crimes against organic-life you just witnessed.

I do not understand how any organic creature believes this is okay. Death is unknown despite what religious zealots believe. Science nor religion has proof there is an after life. Due to such a fact, any and all organic life that's created must be preserved for as long as possible among each individual. It's unknown where the deceased babies soul have gone, and could have disappeared forever. Despite knowing this, women still commit pre-marital sex and treat getting an abortion like it's not a big deal despite what I just outlined.

Proof that women are evil.

It's brutal man. At least fetus don't have consciousness.

Really those women who do this deserve to go to hell.:feelsree::reeeeee:

Foids are unbelievably cruel. The eugenic gender. Abortion and the unhinged hypergamy.

And they're like fucking vampires, too, because their power and influence increases when they do this. They have all the reasons to keep doing it.

They only date up and marry up. If they happen to get pregnant with what they consider a poor or lesser man, they'll immediately kill the child and there's nothing you can do about it. They don't even pretend to be ashamed of it or remorseful. Foids fucking revel in abortion and killing babies, especially the feminist foids.

Women's rights has been literally the worst thing in human history.

So pedophilia is wrong but killing a fetus Is okay?
Classic normscum retarded Logic.

Kill all abortion doctors in gta

And this is what the "empathetic" gender supports by the way

For fucks' sake is it that harder to buy condoms or birth control pills ?

@Fat Link @SlayerSlayer pin this maybe?
IT need to see this

Finding footage of abortion is difficult. Likely because these "doctors" don't want the public to see what happens to a fetus after the abortion. Otherwise women wouldn't want to get an abortion which means the abortion provider would be forced to find another job. If these whores disguised as women are going to commit pre-marital sex, then they should accept the responsibility of a child. Instead, these "women" (the empathetic gender) dispose their created organic life like a candy wrapper during Halloween so they can continue to "focus on their career" and commit more degenerate hook-up sex.

View attachment 991102

This doctor in the video is incredibly calm about taking another life. He shows no remorse and no regret. He is soulless. Watching a Ukrainian soldier get hit by a 500 pound bomb is less gory than what occurs during a medical abortion. The doctor starts by ripping the legs off the baby's torso, then the arms, and afterwards proceeds to concave his/her skull inside out and slowly picks out the skull fragments and brain matter of the baby. Look at his next video. "It's just a clump of cells" said by female sociopaths. Turns out this clump of cells is still alive and moving.

View attachment 991104

This video below contains footage midway through an abortion. As you can see, the fetus is being torn apart piece by piece like a lego set. And the "empathetic gender" are keen and willing to do this to millions upon millions of babies. Women do not have souls.

View attachment 991107

Up above this text is a cute dog photo to help gouge your eyes out from the horrific crimes against organic-life you just witnessed.

I do not understand how any organic creature believes this is okay. Death is unknown despite what religious zealots believe. Science nor religion has proof there is an after life. Due to such a fact, any and all organic life that's created must be preserved for as long as possible among each individual. It's unknown where the deceased babies soul have gone, and could have disappeared forever. Despite knowing this, women still commit pre-marital sex and treat getting an abortion like it's not a big deal despite what I just outlined.

hot

for fuck same most women pussy is rotten they constantly have random chads cumming inside them while we are sitting here with dry dick and these cunts have the nerve to complain

this shit is overtly satanic. how the actual fuck can anyone support this :fuk:

This is what women want, they want to legalize the killing of innocent unborn babies in all countries. Women need to lose their rights so they won't be allowed to harm innocent babies that are being developed in the womb

license to kill is what foids have

Races that practice abortion will soon be replaced by those that do not. Oh well, that's natural selection for you.

Maybe those prostitutes ( don't know if all of them were prostitutes ) murdered by Jack the Ripper aborted their babies in a gruesome way.

Foids are soulless psychopaths and they need to be contained.

Preventing an unconscious life is different than ending a life that's lived for years
Clearly the fetus in the video above was conscious.

View attachment 991102

View attachment 991104

View attachment 991107

As I said before I’m not pro life or pro choice, I’m pro what race is it?

Not really, at least not by human standards, "thinking" is an ability that is achieved after learning language,
That baby obviously was thinking it's in pain. So caveman weren't capable of thinking despite not really having a language?

I doubt a baby of that age has more thinking capacity and consciousness than a mice
This is how foids cope knowing they're murdering helpless children.

I don't know about others, but when I was smaller I used to believe abortion is some scientifically advanced utopian method to get rid of the fetus and live happily ever after. Only few years ago I discovered it's pulling out the baby with hardware tools and slaughtering it. Makes me hate jews that much more
Svrgn brh
Jewish abortions

Foids are unbelievably cruel. The eugenic gender. Abortion and the unhinged hypergamy.

And they're like fucking vampires, too, because their power and influence increases when they do this. They have all the reasons to keep doing it.

They only date up and marry up. If they happen to get pregnant with what they consider a poor or lesser man, they'll immediately kill the child and there's nothing you can do about it. They don't even pretend to be ashamed of it or remorseful. Foids fucking revel in abortion and killing babies, especially the feminist foids.

Women's rights has been literally the worst thing in human history.

Human rights should never exist. No human deserves love, respect and kindness.

The void humanity falls into the moment women are given rights.

Our young is blindly slaughtered by foolish women who don't know any better.

It should be allowed to kill a foid and a jewish doctor if she decides to abort a baby (In GTA 6)

This is what women want, they want to legalize the killing of innocent unborn babies in all countries. Women need to lose their rights so they won't be allowed to harm innocent babies that are being developed in the womb

CL0hAcaUAAEdUtk

Never saw empathy for scum who abort children, if anything a late stage abortion is needed for these foids.

Not really, at least not by human standards, "thinking" is an ability that is achieved after learning language, before that a human baby is the property of its parents and they decide its fate

Also each aborted fetus is a hellish life not having to be lived, life is mostly pain and the default human life is negative

I just wish niggers and brownies in shitholes aborted more than white people in western countries who have relatively better lives, but abortion is still a positive thing
Why don't u rope already then, faggot

Thanks, I needed this after the videos

I watched some brutal gore but this is worse than anything i watched before

I don't know about others, but when I was smaller I used to believe abortion is some scientifically advanced utopian method to get rid of the fetus and live happily ever after. Only few years ago I discovered it's pulling out the baby with hardware tools and slaughtering it. Makes me hate jews that much more
Same with me. The left uses euphemisms to hide their horrific crimes. They are doing this even today with "gender affirming care" which is nothing but cropping children genitals.