Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The empathetic genders GENOCIDE among the vulnerable

This is how foids cope knowing they're murdering helpless children.
Your stance on abortion is pretty based. Are you a Christian? The one of the only things I agree with Christians is their stance against is abortion.

Also what is your stance on abortion in the case of rape? Jokes aside, do you think abortion is okay then? Not at 6 month but at 4 week or something

@Fat Link ,@Master pin this!!

I cant watch this i already cant sleep as it is

It's so weird seeing a woman doing that with her own hands. Damm...
Finding footage of abortion is difficult. Likely because these "doctors" don't want the public to see what happens to a fetus after the abortion. Otherwise women wouldn't want to get an abortion which means the abortion provider would be forced to find another job. If these whores disguised as women are going to commit pre-marital sex, then they should accept the responsibility of a child. Instead, these "women" (the empathetic gender) dispose their created organic life like a candy wrapper during Halloween so they can continue to "focus on their career" and commit more degenerate hook-up sex.

View attachment 991102

This doctor in the video is incredibly calm about taking another life. He shows no remorse and no regret. He is soulless. Watching a Ukrainian soldier get hit by a 500 pound bomb is less gory than what occurs during a medical abortion. The doctor starts by ripping the legs off the baby's torso, then the arms, and afterwards proceeds to concave his/her skull inside out and slowly picks out the skull fragments and brain matter of the baby. Look at his next video. "It's just a clump of cells" said by female sociopaths. Turns out this clump of cells is still alive and moving.

View attachment 991104

This video below contains footage midway through an abortion. As you can see, the fetus is being torn apart piece by piece like a lego set. And the "empathetic gender" are keen and willing to do this to millions upon millions of babies. Women do not have souls.

View attachment 991107

Free Dog Photos & Pictures: 40,000+ Cute Dog Images in HD - Pixabay

Up above this text is a cute dog photo to help gouge your eyes out from the horrific crimes against organic-life you just witnessed.

I do not understand how any organic creature believes this is okay. Death is unknown despite what religious zealots believe. Science nor religion has proof there is an after life. Due to such a fact, any and all organic life that's created must be preserved for as long as possible among each individual. It's unknown where the deceased babies soul have gone, and could have disappeared forever. Despite knowing this, women still commit pre-marital sex and treat getting an abortion like it's not a big deal despite what I just outlined.

Proof that women are evil.

Damm bro the last video.... No way that wasn't alive like normies say.
Lifelet.
It's really a strange job to do
Finding footage of abortion is difficult. Likely because these "doctors" don't want the public to see what happens to a fetus after the abortion. Otherwise women wouldn't want to get an abortion which means the abortion provider would be forced to find another job. If these whores disguised as women are going to commit pre-marital sex, then they should accept the responsibility of a child. Instead, these "women" (the empathetic gender) dispose their created organic life like a candy wrapper during Halloween so they can continue to "focus on their career" and commit more degenerate hook-up sex.

View attachment 991102

This doctor in the video is incredibly calm about taking another life. He shows no remorse and no regret. He is soulless. Watching a Ukrainian soldier get hit by a 500 pound bomb is less gory than what occurs during a medical abortion. The doctor starts by ripping the legs off the baby's torso, then the arms, and afterwards proceeds to concave his/her skull inside out and slowly picks out the skull fragments and brain matter of the baby. Look at his next video. "It's just a clump of cells" said by female sociopaths. Turns out this clump of cells is still alive and moving.

View attachment 991104

This video below contains footage midway through an abortion. As you can see, the fetus is being torn apart piece by piece like a lego set. And the "empathetic gender" are keen and willing to do this to millions upon millions of babies. Women do not have souls.

View attachment 991107

Up above this text is a cute dog photo to help gouge your eyes out from the horrific crimes against organic-life you just witnessed.

I do not understand how any organic creature believes this is okay. Death is unknown despite what religious zealots believe. Science nor religion has proof there is an after life. Due to such a fact, any and all organic life that's created must be preserved for as long as possible among each individual. It's unknown where the deceased babies soul have gone, and could have disappeared forever. Despite knowing this, women still commit pre-marital sex and treat getting an abortion like it's not a big deal despite what I just outlined.

T

Races that practice abortion will soon be replaced by those that do not. Oh well, that's natural selection for you.
Abortion isn’t even the main issue it’s birth control and women's careers.

These toilets are supposed to be the "nurturing and caring gender". The fact that they are so brainwashed that dismembering their child is completely fine, all because they didn't want to fuck with a condom.

Every day foids make me more sick with their degeneracy. No wonder the jews try so hard to indoctrinate people that foids are little angels who can do no wrong - it's to cover their twisted, perverted nature.

The second video was extremely disturbing.

These toilets are supposed to be the "nurturing and caring gender". The fact that they are so brainwashed that dismembering their child is completely fine, all because they didn't want to fuck with a condom.

Every day foids make me more sick with their degeneracy. No wonder the jews try so hard to indoctrinate people that foids are little angels who can do no wrong - it's to cover their twisted, perverted nature.

Fucking satanic pieces of shit. They worship satan these soulless monsters

View attachment 991102

View attachment 991104

View attachment 991107

so empathetic........... willing to chop up unborn kids to keep getting railed by Chad, Abdullah and Paco, CHOP UP ABORTIONISTS (IN MINECRAFT)

True and Brutal....

This is what women want, they want to legalize the killing of innocent unborn babies in all countries. Women need to lose their rights so they won't be allowed to harm innocent babies that are being developed in the womb
The worst thing: UNRESTRICTED ACCESS TO ABORTION IS LITERALLY UN OBJECTIVE ON 2030 AGENDA (Foids Can Become Serial Killers Legally)

Abortion should be banned

Abortion is just horrifying and brutal. I am not a fan of gore videos, but can at least tolerate watching them and then forget about them, but seeing abortion videos… that is just a powerful experience that will never leave me and that haunts me. A woman who chooses to do this must be so heartless and cruel, and a woman who can do this repeatedly as if it’s nothing, should be sequestered from society in jail with how sociopathic she must be.

And then there is the entire feminist movement that tries to convince everyone that this isn’t a big deal, it’s just “healthcare.”

for fuck same most women pussy is rotten they constantly have random chads cumming inside them while we are sitting here with dry dick and these cunts have the nerve to complain
Imagine the week old rot juice from chad’s 1 week old cum rotting in her hole :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Reminder that abortion was the earliest form of satanic ritual sacrifice.

It's brutal man. At least fetus don't have consciousness.
That we know of. Less than 100 years ago doctors believed that newborn infants couldn't feel pain. JFL

I didn't watch any of it. The ragefuel would put me on international news.
Hypothetically if I were to go ER, I'd probably target an abortion clinic (muh in gta)

Abortion is just horrifying and brutal. I am not a fan of gore videos, but can at least tolerate watching them and then forget about them, but seeing abortion videos… that is just a powerful experience that will never leave me and that haunts me. A woman who chooses to do this must be so heartless and cruel, and a woman who can do this repeatedly as if it’s nothing, should be sequestered from society in jail with how sociopathic she must be.

And then there is the entire feminist movement that tries to convince everyone that this isn’t a big deal, it’s just “healthcare.”
I've seen millions of videos of people getting their heads chopped off, heads getting blown up, people eating others, etc. None of it prepares me for watching abortions. The fact they're an innocent life getting torn apart like animals is too brutal for me to handle.

Woman when they are About to face Responsibility :feelsclown:

Maybe sociopaths who are willing to rip their babies apart, junkies, whores, and blacks shouldn’t have children. I believe, as cruel and disgusting as this is, it’s a soft form of eugenics that all societies (at all stages) have. What are your thoughts on abortion, my fellow eugenicist, @wereq ?

Jfl at the sluts and sexhavers who have sex then act surprised when they get pregnant like it's not the whole point of doing it in the first place. God bless these babies' souls they didn't anything wrong. They were just cursed with having a stupid degenerate whore of a mother and a shitty father. Oh well at least these toilets can be strong and independent :foidSoy: :foidSoy: so they can get railed by more bbc.

this shit is overtly satanic. how the actual fuck can anyone support this :fuk:
Brainwashed by globohomo because its good for sexhavers

i doubt they do, At the stage fetus showed there it's not even developed
How can it move if it doesnt have a consiousness, It seems to try and cling to comfort but its too far deep in misery.

Jfl at the sluts and sexhavers who have sex then act surprised when they get pregnant like it's not the whole point of doing it in the first place.

Death to every children killer! Death to abortion doctors!Death to sexhaver abortionists women!

I am FUCKING Enraged!

Women need to be punished for crimes against humanity and to be forced to birth EVERY child no matter if they were raped, my sympathy for cunts decreases more and more each day, no wonder they are beaten and killed so often

Which takes nothing away from my original statement, lol
I don't know nor understand what you're talking about. I thought you were implying abortion is a white thing when more blacks get more abortions than whites do in the United States per ratio.

Baal worship sacrifice baby since 3000bc - modernized nothing new under the sun back to mom basement incels

View attachment 991102

View attachment 991104

View attachment 991107

My question is one of time frame — suppose an abortion occurs at:
1) 2 weeks in
2) 2 months in
3) 5 months in

Basically there’s a time scale here where the further go along the more developed the fetus/baby is going to be.

In theory if it’s day 15 and abortion occurs it really might actually resemble a “clump of cells” — so, no nervous system, no brain activity, no capacity to feel pain. Etc

Obviously though if you ever did an abortion at say 4 or 5 months let’s say at that point obviously it’s way too far along such that there is a nervous system/brain activity/capacity to feel pain.

I’m no doctor, I don’t know the exact time scale for development of the fetus. But it seems clear you would definitely need to set a hard line in the sand beyond which abortion is illegal because the pregnancy is just too far along.

I’m sort of torn on abortion because:
1) I unironically wish I was aborted, it would’ve been a kindness and I don’t doubt in some cases it probably is a kindness for others given the life they’re probable to lead

2) Provided it occurs early enough maybe it isn’t really “life” with the capacity for suffering yet (I could be wrong here, curious what other people think).

3) On a macro top down level abortion seems really bad to allow though. It removed a restriction imposed on women for all of human history that in some sense restrained hypergamy and women hopping from to dick to dick to some extent. It also meant more women would become mothers and raise children whereas today women compete with men over jobs and as a result wages are lower and jobs are harder to get (because demand was the same or even higher if women are stay at home mothers but workers are in shorter supply). Also women are actually miserable by and large working in industry “unless” they have cushy high up jobs where they don’t have to do anything. Usually they’re on literal drugs to cope and then get depressed in their 30s because no baby.

Basically regardless of the ethics of it from a top down game theory view abortion seems really bad to allow and should probably be illegal barring severe risk of taking the life of the mother or some such.

Last edited: