Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The empathetic gender

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Magdol et al. (1997) reported that women perpetrated violence 37.2% of the time toward their partners and men 21.8%. 18.6% of women, but only 5.7% of men perpetrated severe physical violence. Capaldi & Owen (2001) found in a sample of antisocial aggressive teenagers and young adults, women acknowledged higher rates of perpetration of violence (43%) than did men (34%). Douglas and Straus (2006) found that, among dating couples in 17 countries, females assaulted their partners more often than did males (30.0% vs. 24.2%). Whitaker et al. (2001) found in a study of N = 11,370 young US adults aged 18 to 28 years that in nonreciprocally violent relationships (i.e. in which violence is only committed by one partner), women were the perpetrators in more than 70% of the cases. Overall, women said they initiated more often violence (24.8%) than did their partners (19.2%).

Of course this study only accounted physical violence. I presume the numbers would be even worse if emotional violence/manipulation would be studied

601px Choosy

Foids think they can get away with anything and they only feel empathy in ways that r normalized by MSM

I'll commit violence on them (in video games).

Sexhaver problems.

nothing new ,foids have been violent more than men the entire history of humankind

Women think pretending to care about animals and minorities makes them empathetic, when white women are some of the most racists hoes and ethnic foids hate their culture and people almost as much as whites do

They have this phrase "victim blaming" which they are against, which is exactly whats written on the image :feelskek:

Women are more violent but less capable

Magdol et al. (1997) reported that women perpetrated violence 37.2% of the time toward their partners and men 21.8%. 18.6% of women, but only 5.7% of men perpetrated severe physical violence. Capaldi & Owen (2001) found in a sample of antisocial aggressive teenagers and young adults, women acknowledged higher rates of perpetration of violence (43%) than did men (34%). Douglas and Straus (2006) found that, among dating couples in 17 countries, females assaulted their partners more often than did males (30.0% vs. 24.2%). Whitaker et al. (2001) found in a study of N = 11,370 young US adults aged 18 to 28 years that in nonreciprocally violent relationships (i.e. in which violence is only committed by one partner), women were the perpetrators in more than 70% of the cases. Overall, women said they initiated more often violence (24.8%) than did their partners (19.2%).

Of course this study only accounted physical violence. I presume the numbers would be even worse if emotional violence/manipulation would be studied

View attachment 712990
Based post. Mods should pin this.