Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the driver's license pill is actually very brutal when looking for jobs

G

Guest2

its a requirement on pretty much every job site. I feel so mogged when someone says they're going home in a car while I have to go to the bus stop and time my schedule around it like a cuckold, and going to everyone else's stops while listening to annoying teenagers yelling about Al Qaeda or somesuch retardation

and going to everyone else's stops while listening to annoying teenagers yelling about Al Qaeda or somesuch retardation
source.gif

over for many men that can't legally operate vehicles

I feel so mogged when someone says they're going home in a car while I have to go to the bus stop and time my schedule around it like a cuckold

Imagine some female is going to her car while you as a man have to walk like a little toddler. The mere imagination of this scenario inflicts enormous damage to my penis. It is extremly hard to recover from this.

Plenty of men are actually suffering from it. It is even official. More females have a dirve rlicence than men. First, females took the horses, now the cars. Mark my words.

Imagine some female is going to her car while you as a man have to walk like a little toddler. The mere imagination of this scenario inflicts enormous damage to my penis. It is extremly hard to recover from this.
brutal. how bout u use ebike till uget driver liscenese. its not bad tbh

Imagine not being able to obtain a walking license

The driverlicensepill is brutal. I remember looking for a job last year and even the jobs with the least requirements needed you to have it.

Having to go on the bus like some gay school kid while all your colleagues have cars is legit embarrassing

You don't need a drivers license to legally operate a vehicle. All getting a license does is bind you to all the cucked made up road laws. Some day I'm going to get rid of my license.

More females have a dirve rlicence than men. First, females took the horses, now the cars. Mark my words.
Not suprised. The cuck permit tests in my state are catered to female & NT brains, and doesnt actually have to do with driving. This is discrimination. I hate cucks

Not suprised. The cuck permit tests in my state are catered to female & NT brains, and doesnt actually have to do with driving. This is discrimination. I hate cucks

Wait, that also reminds me of a recruitment test I have made in the past. They asked:
''Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?''
''Do you think we will be on the Mars in the upcoming decade?''
''Do you like other cultures?''

Just lol at this bullshit.

Wait, that also reminds me of a recruitment test I have made in the past. They asked:
''Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?''
''Do you think we will be on the Mars in the upcoming decade?''
''Do you like other cultures?''

Just lol at this bullshit.
I hate SJW culture

Me too. I missed out on tons of oppurotnties because
1) I have to work around my parents schedule because they take me and bring me
2) the distance is too far sometimes
So I'm fucked and will probably be jobless forever

Me too. I missed out on tons of oppurotnties because
1) I have to work around my parents schedule because they take me and bring me
2) the distance is too far sometimes
So I'm fucked and will probably be jobless forever
Why don't you take public transportation

had this damn problem for years....

i'm thankful public transport in my city is decent and that i live within walking distance of my job

I hace a license so I can be a good wagie