Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How can people deny the NT pill when this is the case

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
You people sometimes don’t even see the NT pill when it’s right in front of you. Too many non NTs coping with muhh if I was NT ID be zogbot wrong. This forum proves the dichotomy between NTs and non nts

Non NTs like me and others rot here as NEETS. We are unsuccessful losers meanwhile the NT Incels such as @PPEcel @ilieknothing and @Transcended Trucel have 6 figure jobs. They have no trouble communicating with foids but they can’t get them due to their looks. They have no trouble socializing or having a high paying career.

Look at NTs in more radicalized political communities. The NTs tend to make a career or have some sort of following making videos on politics while non NTs spend their time shitposting and arguing in the comments.

The NT pill Is real and you can it even on this forum. The NT users gets respect the non NTs do not

Impossible to deny the NT pill with your sheer amount of autism

I mean yeah NTpill is real. The only thing most people disagree with is NT mattering the most. It's worthless arguing over that at this point tbh, just goes around in circles. :lul:

In reality the equation is al ot more complex and some parts of the equation aren't linear. Some are exponential, some parts amount to zero until a certain threshold is met, rendering the rest as zero likewise.

One of the traits of autistic thinking is black and white thinking. And, this is more of a normie thing, needing single defined cause that's easily understood. There are people for whom NTmaxxing (whatever the fuck that means, and however you would go about that) is the best step they can do. Some people are locked in geo-pockets of trash pussy and high competition. Others are just straight up losers and their only move is to fold.

I don't know what the case is for you, but you better be going about identifying it quickly, life doesn't give much room for fuckups and struggling with basic things. It's like missing college in your early 20s, sure, you can go back to college in your 30s while working your shit McJob but you're paying interest for screwing up in past. Every fuckup you have, every problem you need to solve incurs a debt against things you should actually be doing at that time.

It is also important to know when that debt is not within your grasp to pay back and simply stop the rat race.

Good luck, you seem young enough to have a chance to fix things, if that is indeed in your cards, I wouldn't know. However misidentifying what is the cause will cost you.

Happy New Year

In reality the equation is al ot more complex and some parts of the equation aren't linear. Some are exponential, some parts amount to zero until a certain threshold is met, rendering the rest as zero likewise.

One of the traits of autistic thinking is black and white thinking. And, this is more of a normie thing, needing single defined cause that's easily understood. There are people for whom NTmaxxing (whatever the fuck that means, and however you would go about that) is the best step they can do. Some people are locked in geo-pockets of trash pussy and high competition. Others are just straight up losers and their only move is to fold.

I don't know what the case is for you, but you better be going about identifying it quickly, life doesn't give much room for fuckups and struggling with basic things. It's like missing college in your early 20s, sure, you can go back to college in your 30s while working your shit McJob but you're paying interest for screwing up in past. Every fuckup you have, every problem you need to solve incurs a debt against things you should actually be doing at that time.

It is also important to know when that debt is not within your grasp to pay back and simply stop the rat race.

Good luck, you seem young enough to have a chance to fix things, if that is indeed in your cards, I wouldn't know. However misidentifying what is the cause will cost you.

Happy New Year
Thanks for the advice brother I do appreciate it
Possibly, even though it's not diagnosed. I also have a nonverbal learning disorder which affects a lot of things, and that can be the reason why i suck at math even if there's no dyscalculia
I c. Yea I similarly suck at math but I don’t have any learning disorders to it specifically

I still am not good at communicating with foids. I am not nervous when communicating with foids though

Looks > NT

NT matters but it's miniscule compared to looks

People like you and me have flunked way too many developmental milestones living life on auto pilot. In order to be NT you really need to be living in the moment not living in fantasy lala land like me. I see a lot of incels here and on .org are have this delusional non NT rotter personality, and I’m probably the worst of them NGL.

Tbh I shouldn’t even be on blackpill, it’s not even relevant to my life circumstances and is more of an outlet for me to be comfy and rot

I see a lot of incels here and on .org are have this delusional non NT rotter personality, and I’m probably the worst of them NGL.
What type of personality ? How are they different from normies ?

NT is a bunch of Nonsense

People like you and me have flunked way too many developmental milestones living life on auto pilot. In order to be NT you really need to be living in the moment not living in fantasy lala land like me. I see a lot of incels here and on .org are have this delusional non NT rotter personality, and I’m probably the worst of them NGL.

Tbh I shouldn’t even be on blackpill, it’s not even relevant to my life circumstances and is more of an outlet for me to be comfy and rot
Same

Autism is a curse. Sometimes I feel like my ancestors raided the tomb of an ancient Egyptian god and marked their bloodline for misery for eons to come. Autistic lifespans are also a joke. I feel like most rope or die before 35.

I don't know why you push this ntpill stuff unless you're actually decent looking then by all means shill for that new pill.