Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the downside of being a passport bro

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
migrated to holland when i was 9

life here is much better then in the balkans and im gratefull

but i dont belong anywhere

in the balkans i am a lost westoid, in holland i am seen as a immigrant slav

having a non-western surname alson never helps, getting a job is hard, employers dont want us

dutch has become my main language, its way better then my serbian at this point

the amount of times i get clowned on here by felow yugo's for my poor serbian speaking abilities/knowledge :feelsbadman: (its all jfl ofc)

there's nowhere i really feel like home, it can feel quite lonely sometimes

any other passport bros with the same feelings?

having a non-western surname alson never helps, getting a job is hard, employers dont want us

the amount of times i get clowned on here by felow yugo's for my poor serbian speaking abilities/knowledge :feelsbadman: (its all jfl ofc)

10 EURO PRO STUNDE DU HUNDE (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
View: https://youtu.be/M9CB73zZdqk

I'd never slave for western pigs. They don't even consider me human let alone when they see me humiliating myself and pay me less than they pay the average Dutch worker. Fuck this cucked shit I will stick to my shithole country until I'm dead. If you were not born native citizen in a first world country it's over.

You don't live full time in the real countries like Russia, China, Japan, Korea, or America are you truly a passport bro instead of just being some migrant? Like the point of being a passport bro is living in top countries and traveling to lesser areas to spread your seed for money, bang young villager pussy desperate for foreign income, or to bring home a young wife.

I also Live in the Netherlands, but im fully Dutch.
not gonna dox myself but I live in the South.....

Never began for Dutchcels, dealing with Westerse Zaadkliko´s

man the dutch studentfoids are such erectionfuel

the annefleurs with their schorre voices oh boy :ahegao:

man the dutch studentfoids are such erectionfuel

the annefleurs with their schorre voices oh boy :ahegao:
AWALT, since they all go for the Kakker called Chad. Born and raised in a good family, financially stable and blessed with great genetics.
Every so often you´ll see Dutch foids dating a Moroccan or Turk, but the vast majority prefer tall Nordic/Germanic looking men.

Not sure that's what people think about when they talk about being a passport bro, still brutal though:feelsbadman:.

You don't live full time in the real countries like Russia, China, Japan, Korea, or America are you truly a passport bro instead of just being some migrant? Like the point of being a passport bro is living in top countries and traveling to lesser areas to spread your seed for money, bang young villager pussy desperate for foreign income, or to bring home a young wife.
Exactly.

I'd never slave for western pigs. They don't even consider me human let alone when they see me humiliating myself and pay me less than they pay the average Dutch worker. Fuck this cucked shit I will stick to my shithole country until I'm dead. If you were not born native citizen in a first world country it's over.
:yes::yes::yes:

Wish i had a 2000 euro wage instead of this shithole
@WorthlessSlavicShit

I´ve always said i was 5´8 on this forum, cause of my last measurement (2022), but Im exactly 5´9 barefoot. I checked my height in the late afternoon, so it´s legit.
Im a late bloomer, so thats why I grew 1 inch taller I guess after 20yo....
I still get heightmogged on a daily basis though,
I´ve had a much better experience in Portugal, France and Italy cause men there are 5´10 on average.
Netherlands is known as Tallfag land

Don't give a single fuck, literal normie problems. Incels have never once in their life felt at home

Wish i had a 2000 euro wage instead of this shithole
@WorthlessSlavicShit
Same. The worst is that I know Chads and kids of richfags who do have wages like that:feelsugh:.

I´ve always said i was 5´8 on this forum, cause of my last measurement (2022), but Im exactly 5´9 barefoot. I checked my height in the late afternoon, so it´s legit.
Im a late bloomer, so thats why I grew 1 inch taller I guess after 20yo....
I still get heightmogged on a daily basis though,
I´ve had a much better experience in Portugal, France and Italy cause men there are 5´10 on average.
Netherlands is known as Tallfag land
No way i mog you brutal life

passport bro=betacuck for a brown whore

No way i mog you brutal life
You mog me cause you´re taller than 5´9 and been on .is since early 2022?
If your face is 5/10 and you are taller than me, IMO you need to work on social skills cause u might be mentalcel then.

I paid for face ratings, wheatwaffles gave me a 5/10
NeroAngelo gave me a 5.7.
try to deal with that, when you´re below 5´10 barefoot.

You are also able to wear NIKE AF1 and probably will be pushing towards the 6ft mark, if you are 5´10 at least.
There is still hope for you bro

You mog me cause you´re taller than 5´9 and been on .is since early 2022?
If your face is 5/10 and you are taller than me, IMO you need to work on social skills cause u might be mentalcel then.

I paid for face ratings, wheatwaffles gave me a 5/10
NeroAngelo gave me a 5.7.
try to deal with that, when you´re below 5´10 barefoot.

You are also able to wear NIKE AF1 and probably will be pushing towards the 6ft mark, if you are 5´10 at least.
There is still hope for you bro
Im 185cm and im not autistic? Never had friends and opportunities got bullied dropped out of hs spent 3 years in isolation from 2019-2021

Exactly!
I hate these faggots so much. I don't even care about them hating us but the way they're pushing on us their 'morals' while living their degenerate lives against is so disgusting.
It's also the fact, that they're lacking so much empathy or understanding that they won't even point out what they hate in us but will treat us like we're idiots (as if their only knowledge wasn't some useless bullshit like gender studies made to pretend they're successful because of being educated and not because of colonalism).
Western european mentality is basically the equivalent of bluepill in non-dating aspects (and it's strictly connected).

Aren't you Serbian? Isn't that just pretty much Russian?

Don't give a single fuck, literal normie problems. Incels have never once in their life felt at home
Not all incels have it the same. His social rejection for this reason (as well as every other factor he mentioned) is not equivalent to your GrAY experience with being 5"11 instead of 6'0 or some shit like this

Not all incels have it the same. His social rejection for this reason (as well as every other factor he mentioned) is not equivalent to your GrAY experience with being 5"11 instead of 6'0 or some shit like this
Yeah? slavshits are globally unwanted this is a very known fact. So this shouldn't come as a suprise to him also he said he had a much better life there so why would I give a fuck my life has never been good also Holland is one of the best countries to live in with a very reliable government

Yeah? slavshits are globally unwanted this is a very known fact. So this shouldn't come as a suprise to him also he said he had a much better life there so why would I give a fuck my life has never been good also Holland is one of the best countries to live in with a very reliable government
I mean it might be easier to leech there but it's clearly not a normie problem

I think most of them are going to Southeast Asia now.

I mean it might be easier to leech there but it's clearly not a normie problem
Yeah? he leech mogs me so fuck him also that definitely is a normie problem, have you not seen all the none-japs moving to japan and never feeling accepted? (as they shouldn't)

Yeah? he leech mogs me so fuck him also that definitely is a normie problem, have you not seen all the none-japs moving to japan and never feeling accepted? (as they shouldn't)
The people going to japan are doing that out of being idiots wanting to live like in animu. Brocel was doing that because as a mentalcel in some eastern european shithole they'd kill him or make him end like Leszek P.