Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The dopamine from play wrestling with a girl

Have you ever play wrestle anyone

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Like I used to think about doing an activity with a girlfriend after a day indoors and then I playfully push her and we start playfighting and I let her win and then it leads to us making out and whatever but I realize I’ll probably never experience that type of intimacy legitimately unless I pay for it and it’s done by some maschonist women that wants to emasculate me because she gets off of humiliation. Now the only thing I fight is crippling loneliness and the facts normies hate me for not being conventionally attractive and not reaching social milestones. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

A56CCD95 CC55 4A7D 91B3 B6614D1488CE

I was wrestled by bullies tbh.

Foids are pathetically weak. I once held both arms of a foid with just one of my hands and she couldn't let go JFL (this was done playfully, IT). And I wasn't even gymcelling, I was a skinnycel.

As a kid me and my friends tried WWE moves on eachother but I don't think that counts I also did actual wrestling with my friends at the dorm but I don't think that counts either

you can snap their limbs like twigs

Benoit play wrestled with his wife, it was pretty cute.

Imagine playfighting with a playful kitsune girl who wants to submit you under her soft chest. Only thing that is there to help you is the fact that she has 9 fluffy and powerful tails each of which you can hold on to. She won't accept your surrender and will wrestle with you until you are contained under her, panting and sweating, with her tails all around.

I did but i was like 7 yrs old

I remember this camp where I and my year in primary school (elementary school) went to, it was to meet people from other schools who would be fed into the big high school in the area. There was this team building exercise where we had to take the other person's socks off and I was paired with a foid. This was when we were 11 though.

Never knew of such a concept.

I've played judo with a girl, does this count?

Dont know about that but somrtimes I beated my sister. Does that count ?

Nope. Never. Foids always became visibly uncomfortable if someone suggested an actvity that would have involved touching me.

Those of you who have touched girls mog me.

All bullies need to be tackled and physically restrained to the point they learn from their mistakes and never bully again
they should be ered

I was 19 or 20
6niece
she was in a skirt with purple frilly panties. No shoes no socks. After we got exhausted she started humping me. I let her win and she started mocking me “KISS MY BUTT! KISS MY BUTT!” and started bouncing her ass up and down my face. Her mom walked in and shouted at her with her mom voice. She ran off crying. Lasr time i wrestled a girl.

it was awsum. I still think about it

Never got in physical contact with a woman except for some rare occasions with my mom. I used to horseplay around as a teen all the time though.

I want to wrestle a girl but srs and then have forced sexual relations with her in minecraft

Only when I was a toddler with my grandpa, he is dead now

I’ve rolled with holes in bjj, does that count?
Like I used to think about doing an activity with a girlfriend after a day indoors and then I playfully push her and we start playfighting and I let her win and then it leads to us making out and whatever but I realize I’ll probably never experience that type of intimacy legitimately unless I pay for it and it’s done by some maschonist women that wants to emasculate me because she gets off of humiliation. Now the only thing I fight is crippling loneliness and the facts normies hate me for not being conventionally attractive and not reaching social milestones. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

View attachment 397857

Fakecel if you chose the first 2

So many undercover Chads in this thread

I was 19 or 20
6niece
she was in a skirt with purple frilly panties. No shoes no socks. After we got exhausted she started humping me. I let her win and she started mocking me “KISS MY BUTT! KISS MY BUTT!” and started bouncing her ass up and down my face. Her mom walked in and shouted at her with her mom voice. She ran off crying. Lasr time i wrestled a girl.

suprised you arent banned from brag.

What the fuck
can it even be considered a brag if it's a family member?
i highly doubt any guy here is going to "brag" about fucking his hot sister
@Total Imbecile

View attachment 397857
Gey
Only when I was a toddler with my grandpa, he is dead now
RIP
Never got in physical contact with a woman except for some rare occasions with my mom. I used to horseplay around as a teen all the time though.

I want to wrestle a girl but srs and then have forced sexual relations with her in minecraft
Be Careful The ITers are gonna "report" you to the fbi :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Foids are pathetically weak. I once held both arms of a foid with just one of my hands and she couldn't let go JFL (this was done playfully, IT). And I wasn't even gymcelling, I was a skinnycel.
No surprise here men on average are 2 times stronger than women

Last edited:
  • Animecel2D
  • ScornedStoic
  • PPEcel
  • incelitis
  • WØLF
  • FallenPrime
  • Amphetaminecel
  • vasily
  • ricecel_gone_er
  • Lolimancer

See you all in Ban appeals.

I was 19 or 20
6niece

take your meds

OP you should be very careful if you wrestle with girls