Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The dogpill is making me lose the will to live

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Even now I try to convince myself that it's just a meme, that the Whitney Wisconsin whore is just an outlier, but I can't cope anymore. So many brutal dogpills have been posted here over the last few weeks, one cannot deny the truth of the dogpill. I already have to live with the fact that I'm inferior to white people, but having to accept that I'm beneath a bunch of dirty animals too.... It's too much. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
> a 5 year old dog slays hooman pussy and you may never have sex in spite of existing on this rock 4 decades

> a 5 year old dog slays hooman pussy and you may never have sex in spite of existing on this rock 4 decades
You really 40? I was the original mod of /r/TheDogPill before it got banned.

It's not a meme, you have to embrace it

Last edited:
I've been so thoroughly dogpilled that it doesn't even bother me anymore. Now every new dogpill just fills me with more emptiness.

Kind reminder: there are foids out there who proudly describe how they lure dogs into licking their vaginas or even fucking them. No one bats an eye. The general public claims the dogpill is just a meme made up by us dirty misogynists. But it's very real.

I've been so thoroughly dogpilled that it doesn't even bother me anymore. Now every new dogpill just fills me with more emptiness.

Kind reminder: there are foids out there who proudly describe how they lure dogs into licking their vaginas or even fucking them. No one bats an eye. The general public claims the dogpill is just a meme made up by us dirty misogynists. But it's very real.

They try to deny it, I think this is the whore that got my sub banned.

Dogpill is meme you fuckwad
How many people have dogs? Like 5% and out of those 5% only like 1% might fuck dogs.
So it very rare

They try to deny it, I think this is the whore that got my sub banned.
If they're honest about it and we made up, why don't they talk about all those subreddits of women fucking their lovely dog?
They even censored it on the official controversial subreddits.

Today I'm sure they still have various subreddits of their favorite activity.
The difference is harder to find.

https://archive.fo/vOOMf (archived 2 months ago).

We're not the only "incels" knowing about it.

How many people have dogs? Like 5% and out of those 5% only like 1% might fuck dogs.
So it very rare
The various legal brothels were a meme too.
Those dog dildos? A fake news.
Hard to swallow for a dipshit like you.

Sincerely,

A second fuckwad

Last edited:
WHITE WOMEN B WILD :lul:

This article is hilarious.

Maybe I'm the idiot here, but to me the dogpill has always been a funny take on the fact that many women give more affection to their dog than they would ever to an unattractive man.

It's undeniable, but it's also not such a big deal, because the argument could be said about homelessness : many dogs live like princes when compared to many men.

At the end of the day to me it's just funny.

Many threads many brutal dog pills

Footage of me after taking the dogpill

I already have to live with the fact that I'm inferior to white people, but having to accept that I'm beneath a bunch of dirty animals too.... It's too much. :feelsrope:
It's ok bro. I am a White man, but a low tier one, so i too am beneath animals, to women

So it very rare

Should we tell him? No, let's.. let's let him live the illusion a bit longer.

What will happen if a lot of men started to fuck female dogs?

Dogpill destroyed me

I'm so glad I don't give a single fuck about females fucking dogs.

I guess it's the perks of getting old.