Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The diversity of this forum

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
One thing I love about this forum is you can find all sorts of people with different backgrounds. Whether black, white, asian, latino, polynesian etc, there's just so many differences but the craziest part is that theres one issue that unifies us. Have a good day brocels

One thing I love about this forum is you can find all sorts of people with different backgrounds. Whether black, white, asian, latino, polynesian etc, there's just so many differences but the craziest part is that theres one issue that unifies us. Have a good day brocels

A bitter pill for race copers to swallow.
You would still be incel, because you're fucking ugly.

United in misery.

This forum is more diverse than any School i went too.

yeah there're a ton of races in the forum but there're a ton of racial hate also between every group

Polynesian? Who?

We are all different-looking, we come from all parts of the world, we aren't even from the same age range, but we all had a similar youth, a similar life.
We can all relate to each other despite being so different and despite never seeing each other IRL.

I love this community.
sticker_13.png

We have diversity that the soys would kill for

Incel Pride Worldwide

The only thing we dont have is jews

yeah there're a ton of races in the forum but there're a ton of racial hate also between every group
Reason 2353645646 of why men are superior to women: Men of different races can banter, but still be friends....maybe with the exception of Jews,

We are all different-looking, we come from all parts of the world, we aren't even from the same age range, but we all had a similar youth, a similar life.
We can all relate to each other despite being so different and despite never seeing each other IRL.

I love this community.
sticker_13.png
Are you saying that your over age? Like 60 or something?

Are you saying that your over age? Like 60 or something?
No :feelshaha:
Just that we have guys here who're still in high school, and at the same time we have guys who are in their 30s, 40s, even older.
And yet we're share the same struggle.

I love all my fellow incels except the white ones. They’ve been nothing but racist towards me.

The hate almost exclusively comes from the white incels.

Majority here are white :feelsokman:

we have the kind of diversity leftist soyboys would kill for

Also have you noticed how Leftist subs like IT are run entirely by whites ?

ALL CELS ARE BROCELS

This forum destroys the "incels are all white" stereotype, also you're all niggers

Go play in traffic faggot.

its funny when mainstream media pushes the idea incels are white supremacists, neo nazis, and kkk members. theyre totally ignorant of who we are and amalgamate all of their fears into one boogeymen

You can have 500 guys in the same room and a foid could only like one, so it's no surprise incels are so diverse and not just the stereotype of the ugly/poor white guy.

its funny when mainstream media pushes the idea incels are white supremacists, neo nazis, and kkk members. theyre totally ignorant of who we are and amalgamate all of their fears into one boogeymen
I’ve seen nazis, black nationalists, commies, and everyone on this forum. All united (to whatever extent) by the common belief that women are trash

When we move to Incelistan this might lead to a variety of problems because all of us are used to different living standards, adhere to different religions and have different skin color. It will be a melting pot.

Yea that’s pretty much .is and /pol/

Got no bitches? Come on down to incels.is! You won't get bitches, but you will get some friends.:feelscomfy:

This forum is more diverse than any School i went too.
which so ironic when the media is forced to portray as a white school shooter types when in reality its a major problem that affects all people from all walks of life, but since its about men not women no one cares

Misery loves company...

The incelnationale.

It's like a virtual United Nations for us incels where we get together and discuss the issues at hand