Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The difference between """NAWALT""" and 'AWALT' girls, and the correlation between a woman's word and her actions

G

Guest2

The only reason you'll think you've found a NAWALT female is if she's saying what you want to hear. This is often what gives many a 'nerd' hope in school: a female will say that she wants a "kind, sensitive man" or something like that, and obviously go on to do something different.

It made me realise that the ONLY difference between 'NAWALT' females and 'AWALT' females is what they say, not what they do. Actions speak louder than words, and words which can't be backed up are meaningless. It's been proven (I think it was in the Blackpill Wiki by @RageAgainstTDL) that, whether or not the female says that they prefer a certain race or not, will have an almost identical "real" preferance. This shows us that, despite maybe a study showing that, for example, 40% of women claiming to be attracted to South Asian men (curries, for geographycels), it could, in fact, be way off the mark, for the simple reason that the females are not giving accurate results because if actually confronted with a choice of an Indian guy, they may refuse for the reason that he's Indian.

This could be because of a couple of reasons: they may be blatantly lying to themselves because their self delusion has tricked them to believe they're not racist (we are all racist to an extent), or that they're for some reason or another lying to the survey because they think it will make them look better or something; who knows what's going on up in their heads? It could also be because they're not actually exposed to the curry guy first hand, and just see the words on paper, but a lot of that is speculation, so I won't dwell on the reasons when I don't fully understand it.

Ah shit, I've got off on a tangent again, but that example is sufficient to illustrate the point I'm making here: there is little correlation between the words and actions of females.

I also keep putting threads in OffTopic when they're supposed to be in Inceldom Discussion; @i_a_m_i @Ryo_Hazuki do you mind moving it for me, please.

It's not airtight, because I'm tired and I just tend to write these things as I go along, so please refute my points and prove me wrong; I always enjoy learning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's not as black and white as that

The only reason you'll think you've found a NAWALT female is if she's saying what you want to hear. This is often what gives many a 'nerd' hope in school: a female will say that she wants a "kind, sensitive man" or something like that, and obviously go on to do something different.

It made me realise that the ONLY difference between 'NAWALT' females and 'AWALT' females is what they say, not what they do. Actions speak louder than words, and words which can't be backed up are meaningless. It's been proven (I think it was in the Blackpill Wiki by @RageAgainstTDL) that, whether or not the female says that they prefer a certain race or not, will have an almost identical "real" preferance. This shows us that, despite maybe a study showing that, for example, 40% of women claiming to be attracted to South Asian men (curries, for geographycels), it could, in fact, be way off the mark, for the simple reason that the females are not giving accurate results because if actually confronted with a choice of an Indian guy, they may refuse for the reason that he's Indian.

This could be because of a couple of reasons: they may be blatantly lying to themselves because their self delusion has tricked them to believe they're not racist (we are all racist to an extent), or that they're for some reason or another lying to the survey because they think it will make them look better or something; who knows what's going on up in their heads? It could also be because they're not actually exposed to the curry guy first hand, and just see the words on paper, but a lot of that is speculation, so I won't dwell on the reasons when I don't fully understand it.

Ah shit, I've got off on a tangent again, but that example is sufficient to illustrate the point I'm making here: there is little correlation between the words and actions of females.

I also keep putting threads in OffTopic when they're supposed to be in Inceldom Discussion; @i_a_m_i @Ryo_Hazuki do you mind moving it for me, please.

It's not airtight, because I'm tired and I just tend to write these things as I go along, so please refute my points and prove me wrong; I always enjoy learning.

That is proven by the hortascu study which is linked currently for a different point - women who say they have no racial preference behave the same as women with a racial preference. I'll be adding a separate point for that later.

Can I please just have ONE legitimate reply this is fucking tragic