Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The difference between male and female suicide.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, the difference between male and female suicide.

Male who is going to commit suicide: ‘I just can’t take this shit anymore’. *Blow brains out with a gun*

Femoid who is going to ‘commit suicide‘: ‘Just letting you all know that I will be killing myself’. *Uses a ‘less lethal’ method and fails, actually wanting to fail*.

The same femoid who tried to commit suicide for attention: ‘The reason male suicide rates are higher is because women tend to use less lethal methods’.

What a coincidence that most women are attention whores yet still manage to fail to kill themselves due to using ’less lethal methods’.

Some women do actually kill themselves for real but most ‘suicidal’ women are just attention whoring. I have severely high doubt that they want to leave less mess as possible behind because of not wanting to hurt others due to the fact there are women out there that trash depressed men on subreddits like IncelTear who also promote suicide of said depressed men by the way.

Last edited:
"only females that succeeded at killing themselves, are the ones that failed their suicide" -Rhaast

Yup.

Failed male suicide: gets laughed at and excluded from social groups
Failed female suicide: Gets bombarded with support and love

Failed male suicide: gets laughed at and excluded from social groups
I think it's more that they exclude them bc they are a "negative" influence and they can't handle dark thoughts.
But there are probably soulless sons of bitches that laugh at a suicide survivor

Muh "women have hard lives": they only ever attempt suicide to attention whore, while men are actually shooting their heads 3x times more than women do :feelsUnreal:. Short men even do it like 4x or 5x more. Doesn't sound like women have the hardest lives, in fact, you'd at least expect it to be 50/50 but it's 75/25 so not even close. :feelsjuice:

Muh "women have hard lives": they only ever attempt suicide to attention whore, while men are actually shooting their heads 3x times more than women do :feelsUnreal:. Short men even do it like 4x or 5x more. Doesn't sound like women have the hardest lives, in fact, you'd at least expect it to be 50/50 but it's 75/25 so not even close. :feelsjuice:
And off course they need an excuse for why male suicide rates are higher.

foids rope because chads dont commit

Foids rope for attention, just to fail and be able to experience said attention. If a guy used the same ploy he’d be called out for falsely using mental health For clout. But not foids apparently

foids rope because chads dont commit
High IQ.
No foid in a great relationship with a Chad would rope. Even if terrible events befell her life, like her kids died or her family members all died, she would fall on the arms of that Chad and look to him and her source of strength and guidance.
Women rope when there not in a relationship with Chad or they're having relationship problems with Chad (these are women below his level so he cheats and treats her badly).

Like the topic title says, the difference between male and female suicide.

Male who is going to commit suicide: ‘I just can’t take this shit anymore’. *Blow brains out with a gun*

Femoid who is going to ‘commit suicide‘: ‘Just letting you all know that I will be killing myself’. *Uses a ‘less lethal’ method and fails, actually wanting to fail*.

The same femoid who tried to commit suicide for attention: ‘The reason male suicide rates are higher is because women tend to use less lethal methods’.

What a coincidence that most women are attention whores yet still manage to fail to kill themselves due to using ’less lethal methods’.

Some women do actually kill themselves for real but most ‘suicidal’ women are just attention whoring. I have severely high doubt that they want to leave less mess as possible behind because of not wanting to hurt others due to the fact there are women out there that trash depressed men on subreddits like IncelTear who also promote suicide of said depressed men by the way.
notice how women take pills or cut (weak asf btw) to kill while we blow our heads off and rope

Femoid tutorial mode yet again

holes who rope should be buried in unmarked graves tbh

Good post my guy, And I never realized the difference until now but this is mostly true from what I’ve seen.