Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The difference between FAKECELS and STANDARDCELS

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Brocels, don't tell me that rejecting this kind of women makes you a fakecel:
R-C.c0605b79157adf2f2343692d7053b924

. A standardcel -- maybe.

Having some taste doesn't make you a fakecel. We can't just accept each and everyone just because she is a female!

What if she is THAT FAT or she is a crazy Stacy who wants to pee in your mouth and to shit on your head during the sexual activity time?!

Some minimal standards are okay, aren't they?

I know a stacy fat foid. Literally the only obese woman I was ever attracted to, and when I'm attracted to someone they have to be extremely good looking. She had overall awesome genetics she remained to look so sexy even though she's obese.

i want at least my looksmatch

Having some taste doesn't make you a fakecel. We can't just accept each and everyone just because she is a female!

What if she is THAT FAT or she is a crazy Stacy who wants to pee in your mouth and to shit on your head during the sexual activity time?!

Well considering the standards women have in modern society, not wanting a 70 year old who weight 600 pounds and has 20k in debt from food bills should be acceptable

If having standards and not wanting to be with a hideous female makes me a fakecel or volcel, I’d take that label with pride.

Fucking someone who barely looks human can't be considered as ascension

I need to see her naked :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Just to ensure shes a woman. Right now its not clear. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: