Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it true that most of us prefer Beckies?

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
I saw that most of the incels do not dream about Stacies. They are going to be happier with a normal, loving and nice Becky. Is it true for you? If you really can choose which one do you prefer?

No, it's not about choice, it's because they are being more realistic.

It's easier for you to imagine yourself with your looksmatch than with a stacy, it seems more attainable

Last edited:
Beckies are as vain as Stacies.

Soft Round Brush ... Hard Round Brush ... Is A Brush...

I saw that most of the incels do not dream about Stacies. They are going to be happier with a normal, loving and nice Becky. Is it true for you? If you really can choose which one do you prefer?
if I could choose stacy of course, but I can't choose even a fucking low tier "femcel" becky :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I would like to have an average looking girl :feelsrope:

It's easier for you to imagine yourself with your looksmatch than with a stacy, it seems more attainable
So beckies are now our looksmatch?
I thought we are all subhumans

So beckies are now our looksmatch?
I thought we are all subhumans
Not mine, but many users here are fakecels and have average or above average looks

I am femcel only

We can't choose

Some of us prefer Xiaohan

I really love ugly toilets, I genuinely don't find conventionally attractive toilets... Well ... Attractive, not as much.

I was actually doing research since this morning to find a study to see if people prefer to mate with those of similar levels of attractiveness or within a range, unfortunately I haven't been able to find such a study. :cryfeels: I actually do have an interesting story related to me wanting ugly toilets and my friends saying that I have "a weird taste", but that's for another time.

I want a fat Asian toilet with a huge ass, flat chest, and mouth-breather face. I want a socially awkward bottom-tier Becky with severe social anxiety and extremely low self-esteem. Someone I can relate to and who could relate to me.

Unfortunately even the bottom of the barrel toilets go only for absolute Chad's and Gigachad's and nowadays only SETTLE for Chadlite's. :chad::chad::chad:

It's absolutely over for us. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I think men are more attracted to women they see as more accessible for them. Women are always hardcore fangirls for pop superstars, actors and such. Men not so much.

Can;t even get a 1-2/10, what are you talking about>?

Yes as long as she’s not fat,disabled ,too short,have moon face.

I also racially into my own race,whites
Maybe latinas