Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The devils at neetbuxx trying to force me to work

Remember, parasite, that you're worth less than a slave, and you will always be subservient to your White masters who are your benefactors.

Remember that when you go back to the welfare office and cry about your next handout like the beggar you are.
Bra do yu honestly believe that anybody gives a fuck about what you wrote? My heart is now sore because you made me feel so bad and guilty-----> NOT .

Just fucking work you cuck and pay your taxes untill you can nolonger work due to health or age then the system will spit you out into poverty like a used condom whilst the blacks and browns on life long welfare are living better than you.

I hope you get to maximize your leeching off the system that destroyed you.

I hope you get to maximize your leeching off the system that destroyed you.
you sure bet I am maximising it for everything its worth. Living luxurious , the average common white cuck cook,painter, builder only erans 300-500€ more than what i get on welfare :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: . We have white slaves working like horses destroying their bodies paying into the system and when they are finished off the system spits them out like used toilet paper and forces the next batch of dumb cucks to work for blacks and browns.

I hope you are a good obidient cuck and prepare your nephews and nieces well well to be the next generation of dumb cucks paying for their own replacement and total destruction

Pic or larp
muthafucka all the foids are white devils. They are the reason for the fall of Europe. More refugees = more bureucracy which means more jobs for the low IQ white trash who abort their children and that got dgerees in femininsim studies, African herbs from Timbuktu, European Studies and such shit.