Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The deed is done: My facial surgery is scheduled in 2 months

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Just got back from the office for planning my plastic surgery. I managed to gather a fair chunk of change+loans to make one last ditch effort to change my life.

I'm getting the full gambit. Jaw reconstruction, fixing canthel tilt, midface, skin lasering, everything. Unfortunately limb lengthening isn't available here in the US but I gotta start somewhere.

I'll be thousands in debt after this, but data shows that attractive people make orders of magnitude more so I'll end up making profit. Can't wait to be banned from this forum forever.

Genuine good luck and remember to post the results here!

I hope it goes well for you. Also, don't underestimate the importance of softmaxxing. I know it's a meme here, but hair, fashion, skin care can help a small amount. Get hidden shoe lifts, it's a must even if you have to buy taller shoes to conceal them.

I'm envious but congrats

Where did you get the money? Are the surgeons reputable?

Good luck brother

I hope it goes well for you. Also, don't underestimate the importance of softmaxxing. I know it's a meme here, but hair, fashion, skin care can help a small amount. Get hidden shoe lifts, it's a must even if you have to buy taller shoes to conceal them.
I wear 4 inch lifts and have pretty good hair

Good luck.

Let us know how it goes

Remember kids Looks>Height>Personality :feelsokman:

Where did you get the money? Are the surgeons reputable?
Inheritance. Most of my family has disowned me, but grandmother on one side still had me in her will. That + got a job

post results when its all done, dont leave us hanging.

how much have you put yourself in debt?

Youd better not just leave if you ascend. Show us the results

are you getting a lefort 3 or a modified lefort 3? hope you ascend brother

Hope you do well, whatever success you may have I recommend 4 u to post it on looksmaxx or in here b4 getting banned ofc. Btw how tall are you? That may decide if you should or not get LL.

59772DD8 2D32 4E02 AE1F 2155BE496205

Good Luck and Godspeed

Ascend with the best of them

Then get banned and make sure you never return!!

Send pics when done I'll send mine after rhinoplasty. Good luck.

damn hope you ascend. what's your height btw

How severe is your NCT? How much improvement did your surgeon estimate?

inb4 OP is 5'4

I hope you will ascend and find your dream girlfriend , good luck bro :feelsYall:

I hope you have a plan to pay off this debt and aren't just playing hope chess.

I hope you have a plan to pay off this debt and aren't just playing hope chess.
The plan is to pay it off with the approximate 20-30% salary boost one can expect from having a more masculine face,

Just escape to Mexico and never pay back the loans.

So you are playing hope chess. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
op can run bankruptcy game. or if he is ethnic and speaks ethnic language cna easily go back to ethnic Homeland and pretend to be undocumented.

So it’s in 2 weeks? Pretty soon, just in time for Valentines Day. Maybe if its quick enough you could even manage to snag a foid in time surgerycel

Just escape to Mexico and never pay back the loans.
this is very legitimate method tbh. I used to consider doing this type of shit when I was poorer.

The plan is to pay it off with the approximate 20-30% salary boost one can expect from having a more masculine face,
Literally the definition of wishful thinking...

GODSPEED BROTHER
POST RESULTS IF YOU CAN
I WANT TO WITNESS YOUR ASCENSION
5DD279EB 610B 4C42 81BE B892C6DB250D

Literally the definition of wishful thinking...
He's gambling his life on a statistical correlate he found on the internet. He doesn't know if the surgery will even work, or if it'll really give him the 20% salary boost he's counting on even if it does. If his job isn't people-oriented to begin with (which it probably isn't if all this surgery is truly warranted), there's an extremely low chance it'll boost his salary that much, especially overnight.

Just got back from the office for planning my plastic surgery. I managed to gather a fair chunk of change+loans to make one last ditch effort to change my life.

I'm getting the full gambit. Jaw reconstruction, fixing canthel tilt, midface, skin lasering, everything. Unfortunately limb lengthening isn't available here in the US but I gotta start somewhere.

I'll be thousands in debt after this, but data shows that attractive people make orders of magnitude more so I'll end up making profit. Can't wait to be banned from this forum forever.
BASED

This guy knows what's up. That's what I call living by the blackpill. Put looks above all when it comes to your choices. Fuck money, you'll be a broke chadlite which mogs an ugly consoomer 1000 times over. Congrats bro.

"Incels should really try to fix their situation instead of hating women"
>takes the steps necessary to fix my situation
"No not like that!"

He's gambling his life on a statistical correlate he found on the internet. He doesn't know if the surgery will even work, or if it'll really give him the 20% salary boost he's counting on even if it does. If his job isn't people-oriented to begin with (which it probably isn't if all this surgery is truly warranted), there's an extremely low chance it'll boost his salary that much, especially overnight.
who cares!!

i mean it was over anyway.I doubt you want to run away to india or something of the sort so...good luck

Good luck but I doubt it will make much of a difference.

do chemical peel for skin rather then laser it’s much cheer.

or do the micro needling roller also cheaper

why not get jaw implants Rather then surgery’s
How much is the price for all these

Hope you ascend buddy boyo!!
full

Inheritance. Most of my family has disowned me, but grandmother on one side still had me in her will. That + got a job
Fuck man. Use the most of that. I have no inheritance and my family doesn't give a shit about me.

I don't. I'll laugh when OP gets literally none of what he wanted out of the surgery and gets raped by the banks.
he will become a broke chad who will live a life of appreciation, validation, success, sex, love... while you ldar and daydream

but yeah he'll have a lot of debt, jokes on him. JFL

since he'll be chad a foid will end up paying for that debt, and you know it

Good job boyo, surgerymaxxing is the only way to ascend. I hope u don't get botched tho

he will become a broke chad who will live a life of appreciation, validation, success, sex, love... while you ldar and daydream

but yeah he'll have a lot of debt, jokes on him. JFL

since he'll be chad a foid will end up paying for that debt, and you know it
Except he's not even going to be a Chad. This is a lot of surgery; high chance of suboptimal results if not outright botch work. Assuming nothing goes wrong, OP will probably end up being about normie tier after all the pain and swelling goes away, which will take 6-12 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back