Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The death of empathy and your transformation from awkward weird boy to weird creepy man

TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Banned
-
One of the least discussed topics here is the aging pill. Obviously if you're a non NT incel in your late teens you'll still be one in your 20s and 30s. But there's a MASSIVE difference in how people will treat you.

I've always had a baby face. Round, undefined and unthreatning. I've always been very awkward in social situations and clueless on what to do unless im directly told; Not a problem solver. Always wandering aimlessly. Well, when you're younger people will give you pity. They will say he's still a child and not pressure you. They will give you a bit of empathy. A little help and understanding.

But when I entered my mid twenties I started to bald. And fast. My hair thinned out and receeded quickly and not to mention my sking going weary from constant stress and anxiety. At 28 I don't look like a child anymore. My baby features have transformed me from looking young to looking creepy. I still have the same awkward and clueless tendencies, only now people do not give me the same leeway and empathy. Now I get yelled at when I can't figure out how to do something. I get berated when I make small mistakes, I get no empathy for being a weird loner.

The "kid" treatment is nice. It's the closest thing us men will get to experience unconditional empathy.

Brutal, not at the point yet but, It's most likely where I'm heading.
good post

i clicked off this initially as it seemed too brutal... it is, but reality often is not kind to us. i do not look forward to growing older... i hope to at least cement myself in a decent occupation where my asd symptoms are not too noticeable.
Yup, positioning yourself in a strong occupation is the best thing you can do. Cuz every year from here on what, you get no benefit of the doubt for being weird or unacomplished

I accepted my place at the end of the pecking order but i can be an asshole if they treat me like a dalit. I got nothing to lose.

I wish I got treated like a kid. Everyone treats me like shit, or outright ignores me.

We have all seen the children’s hospitals commercials asking for donations.
I’m sure a lot of people have sympathy for the kids and send money to the hospital.
But those deformed, disabled, children will be outcasts when they grow up. The boys will become incel men.
And no one will give them any empathy for their disabilities.
So anyway, I agree with the post.

We have all seen the children’s hospitals commercials asking for donations.
I’m sure a lot of people have sympathy for the kids and send money to the hospital.
But those deformed, disabled, children will be outcasts when they grow up. The boys will become incel men.
And no one will give them any empathy for their disabilities.
So anyway, I agree with the post.
Brutal mang

Empathy is a meme

I think you mean sympathy.
Sympathy: A feeling of pity or sorrow for the distress of another; commiseration.
Empathy: The ability to identify with or understand another's situation or feelings.

They can understand how we feel, they just don't give a fuck.

Otherwise, I agree. I haven't hit the age wall yet, but most people treat me like I don't exist already.