Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The date

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Continuation of this thread: Blind date

It happened yesterday and went kinda well. One thing my folks forgot to mention is that she is 4 years older then me. I was fucking surprised lads, believe me. She also heightmogged me so I was really uncomfortable. She is a 6/10 Becky but very kawaii.

Anyways, we met and I kinda managed to communicate like a normal human being. We went to the cafe and oh my fucking Satan literally fucking every lad there was giving us weird looks. We talked about anything and everything for a bit and she is a nice person, after all.

After about an hour of sitting we went for a walk and walked for about two hours and of course more talking and I actually managed to make her laugh quite a few times. All in all, this is it lads. Bit anticlimactic but I expected worse but it was a positive experience.

One thing that happened that made me smile is that while we were walking, I saw my old oneitis from elementary.

The one from this thread: https://incels.is/threads/shes-back-in-town.130222/

After her, I kid you not I saw a girl that fucked me over a couple of months before while we were walking and her fucking expression was worth everything. Fucking everything.

All in all, still an incel but a pretty positive experience that has motivated me to work on myself even more and eventually get out of this hell. Thank you for reading.

Knajjd no I am not fucking bragging read the post and put down that permaban I swear Satan himself will come and reverse crucify you if you ban me.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUSE]

no plans for a second date???

You forgot to mention the part where you dicked her down

Happy for you, man. I hope it works out well for both of you.

This.

If OP wasn't looking out for "it's over" signals, he has to invite this female out on a second date before he really knows if this one went well.

Well, I think she is returning to her town soon and I do not think we really clicked romantically or anything.

You forgot to mention the part where you dicked her down
Probably because it did not happen.

I love these threats.
Knajjd trembles in fear in front of my fearsome warlock powers
Jk Knajjd pls dont perma

Ban this Chad
Do not give knajjd any fucking ideas

You walked for 2 hours?

:chad:
Why didnt you fuck her?

Well, I think she is returning to her town soon and I do not think we really clicked romantically or anything.

Probably because it did not happen.

Knajjd trembles in fear in front of my fearsome warlock powers
Jk Knajjd pls dont perma

Do not give knajjd any fucking ideas
Well how did the date end?? we need more details. did you part ways without even discussing the possibility of a future encounter???

This won't lead anywhere.

Well how did the date end?? we need more details. did you part ways without even mentioning the possibility of a future encounter???
We did not discuss it tbh. She is going back to her town in a couple of days. I am not hoping for a relationship I am grateful for the experience.

This won't lead anywhere.
It lead to me getting experience and I am grateful for it.

mkx-fatality-100584675-orig.png

its-over.gif

Have you joined the military ?

ive still never been on a date before, glad u enjoyed some of it it but it won't get anywhere unfortunately

Of course people gave weird looks

she is 4 years older then me. I was fucking surprised lads, believe me. She also heightmogged me so I was really uncomfortable. She is a 6/10 Becky but very kawaii.

Anyways, we met and I kinda managed to communicate like a normal human being. We went to the cafe and oh my fucking Satan literally fucking every lad there was giving us weird looks. We talked about anything and everything for a bit and she is a nice person, after all.

After about an hour of sitting we went for a walk and walked for about two hours and of course more talking and I actually managed to make her laugh quite a few times. All in all, this is it lads. Bit anticlimactic but I expected worse but it was a positive experience.

One thing that happened that made me smile is that while we were walking, I saw my old oneitis from elementary.

The one from this thread: https://incels.is/threads/shes-back-in-town.130222/

After her, I kid you not I saw a girl that fucked me over a couple of months before while we were walking and her fucking expression was worth everything. Fucking everything.

All in all, still an incel but a pretty positive experience that has motivated me to work on myself even more and eventually get out of this hell. Thank you for reading.

Knajjd no I am not fucking bragging read the post and put down that permaban I swear Satan himself will come and reverse crucify you if you ban me.
You literally jestermaxxed and those stats = ITS OVER BRO

Ngl I’d be surprised beyond belief if this thing keeps going and I wouldn’t be surprised if only 3 months or less after the start of an official relationship you slowly creep your way back into here.

what did you talk about

I am proud of you youngcel. You gained some experience going on a date with this becky whore and even got back at your faggot oneitis, however it's all pretty much worthless trash if you don't ascend through this.

Nice Work OP! You have done what many of us dream to do. Way to take one for the team!

At least stay connected with her through the net and social media. Then next time she’s in town fuck her.

Happy for you br0! Good work!

You'll benefit from the military. In many ways... If you survive.

It may be over for many men, man. But it might not be over for you.

Hope it works out for you and then you get banned for being a sexhaver.

Don't even try to leave inceldom. The standards will only get higher and higher. Even if you manage to "ascend," you'll never be able to escape a sinking boat. We will have to fix civilization before any such work can be done.

I've never had a good conversation with a foid. I guess i have a terrible personality. I can't even envision such a thing.

Validation from the opposite sex is needed to function.

The femoid that fucked you over will realize you won't have sex

Also chad doesn't need boring 1 hour dates of keeping up a mask of charisma and being NT for a chance to have sex

that has motivated me to work on myself even more and eventually get out of this hell.
That's really good, don't listen to the people who are saying negative shit, your experience is worth more than that. I wish you good luck with that.
I would ask her on a second date, because hey, you really got nothing to lose. The worst thing she can say is "no"

It was a good call after all, you had positive experiences and know you don't repulse women by your looks alone at very least. You should be planning on your further looksmaxxing now

if it went well and she didn’t ghost/friendzone you afterwards i’m assuming you’re just too sperg to have sex. you’ll ascend soon if you keep trying. hope you’ll get banned. nobody here can even go that far.

meaning you manage to communicate with a foid more than 5 minutes it’s not over yet.