Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The date

How old are you OP? I’m glad it turned out well for you. I think you should ask her on a second date unless you feel like she made big hints to you that she is specifically uninterested. You know she is leaving soon, say that you’d like to see her again before she leaves.

If she agrees, I guarantee that means she will fuck you. Best of luck OP.

wow good for you. How far away is she moving? Would a relationship be possible? If so, why don''t u ask for a second date?
I wish I could go on a date. I think would go pretty well.

wow good for you. How far away is she moving? Would a relationship be possible? If so, why don''t u ask for a second date?
I wish I could go on a date. I think would go pretty well.
I think relationship would not be possible because of the age difference and also distance.

You will abandon Satan when you will be corrupted by the true and only unholy entity that exist in real world (unlike satan), foids will destroy your soul and drink your semen.

You tasted the "good life" for a second.
But it's still over for us all :feelscry:.

More proof that almost all “incels” under the age of 21 are just lazy asses that don’t even try. I’ve tried and tried to get a date, even 400lb land whales reject me. It’s not worth even trying anymore, my disability checks will be here soon.

If you don’t repulse women with your looks, then you have a chance.

How old are you OP? I’m glad it turned out well for you. I think you should ask her on a second date unless you feel like she made big hints to you that she is specifically uninterested. You know she is leaving soon, say that you’d like to see her again before she leaves.

If she agrees, I guarantee that means she will fuck you. Best of luck OP.

Hes like 16, teenagers need to be fucking banned. Im a 22yold virgin and get warned for female worship for saying that I found a mcdonalds cashier cute but OP here can go on a legit date and brag about it and nothing happens

What a fucking joke

pressf.jpg

Hes like 16, teenagers need to be fucking banned. Im a 22yold virgin and get warned for female worship for saying that I found a mcdonalds cashier cute but OP here can go on a legit date and brag about it and nothing happens

What a fucking joke
the moderation is really bad these days. serge probably has oneitis.

Well done OP. It sounds like you did the best you could in the circumstances. Do you have plans for a second date?

Congrats man , i wish you the best for the future .
Continue Looksmaxxing and Keep up the good fight .

I guess youre under 20 , man , it isnt over for you yet.

Get out of your comfort Zone and if youre still a virgin in 5 years ,
come back to this Forum and rot .

Btw , a serious question on another Topic :
if someone were to ascend but still hold on to the blackpill beliefs and wants to enjoy the freedom of speech on this Forum ,
would he be allowed to or banned for being a sexhaver?

What a fucking joke

I've talked about this already, they should not be on this forum:

EXCEPTION: PHYSICALLY DEFORMED/DISABLED AND/OR MENTALLY DISABLED

Here's why youngcels really shouldn't be on the site:

1. They are often filled with hope because they haven't had enough failures beaten into their psyche, they come on the site basically spreading the blue pill, stoking up already dead flames of hope in the hearts of older incels who have finally gotten past all the yearning, so you are just doing older incels a disservice, because a lot of the times they don't even know your age, and they may be taking the advice as though its coming from someone in their age group that finally struck gold, and they start thinking - "well maybe I have a chance", and at some point the youngcel mentions their age and now all their hopes are crushed again.

2. If they succeed and actually ascend it just feels like they are trolling us, because their next thread/posts are going to be about them finally ascending and experiencing true love, and leaving us with some kind of fucking trollish - "bye guys, it was fun while it lasted, I wish you luck" response. That shit is fucking SADISTIC, and once I see it, i'll just assume by default you were a larp and your entire story was a lie to begin with. You should not be here unless you are a trucel (physically deformed and/or mentally disabled) or at least 20 years old, because there's a chance you will possibly just get a growth spurt or some shit, and become attractive enough to get laid, you you hadn't even tried all of your options and you finally get lucky with a strategy.

JFL, I make a thread that incels need to stop moralfagging and I get a 20% warning, I made a post once about THINKING a girl POSSIBLY liked me when I was 13 (she was like 10 or 11) I get a 20% warning, @First loss makes a post about enjoying a successful date with a 6/10 that's 4 years older than him:

Congrats, you handled it like a man :feelsmage:

These are some twilight zone level forum rules

Last edited:
brutally mogs every oldcel here into another timespace continuum

That's why you whiteknight here, you still have a chance.

She isn't returning anywhere

It was a lie so you dont inite her to a date

I've talked about this already, they should not be on this forum:

JFL, I make a thread that incels need to stop moralfagging and I get a 20% warning, I made a post once about THINKING a girl POSSIBLY liked me when I was 13 (she was like 10 or 11) I get a 20% warning, @First loss makes a post about enjoying a successful date with a 6/10 that's 4 years older than him:

These are some twilight zone level forum rules

Your second point is extremely legit, "yeah guys its true you just have to be yourself in the end" NO, fuck off back to reddit you were never incel to begin with holy shit it fills me with rage

NvlQWdU.gif

Absolutely mogs me to fucking hell. Whats up with everyone getting "lucky" nowadays? Guess my personality isnt updated...

I'll never get one of these :cryfeels: