Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The data collected on you doesn't matter (why Online Privacy copers are deluded)

M

M.Yass

Officer
★★
I'm a grAycel but have been lurking forevER. I was afraid of making an account on here because it is common knowledge that this site is a fed honeypot and didn't want my IP attached to this. Recently though, I figured out that it is useless worrying about these things as a truecel. I remember a post on here from a long time ago (can't find now) where a guy talked about how stupid it was that he made an account because "I could be blackmailed when I become successful" by the federal government and various companies that have access to the same data.

Realistically, when are any of us going to achieve a level of prominence where we can be blackmailed like this? Even though all of this data is collected on us, there are not enough federal employees to do anything with it, nor do they care to. Additionally, employment background checks for waging do not and cannot check everything that come out of your IP.

Basically, just don't write anything that can be taken as a threat of violence:soy: towards foids and you'll be fine.

Too Long, Didn't Reddit-
If you're using this forum (and are not a status-maxxed Chad fakecel) you will never be close enough to the global business/banking/military-industrial-intelligence complex to be blackmailed by your posts. Glowies are not omnipitient.

I just stopped giving a shit