Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The cycle of joining and becoming ostracized from social groups

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
I've started to realize that I always end up in this pattern of thinking I've found 'my crowd'. But then after people start showing their true colors, simultaneously they start to ostracize me and I start to self-isolate myself from them.

Last year I managed to join a small social circle with some rices and curries. Surprisingly, it was actually a noodlewhore that initiated it, by inviting me to a hot-pot dinner with all of them.

At first I thought, 'this is it, I'm finally not a loser anymore' after having spent the entire first year with zero friends in my new program. But they quickly showed their true colors. One time their idea of fun was for everyone to take the Rice Purity Test (if you're not familiar with it, it's basically a measurement of how Chad/Virgin you are based on how many 'Yes' responses you have to questions about your past 'impure' experiences). It was humiliating to show my score, to say the least.

I was initially friends with one of the curries because I thought he was incel as well, and because we bonded over League. But turns out he's an NTmaxxing, socialmaxxing, gymmaxxing normie who went to frat parties in undergrad. And recently he hooked up with a girl from the first-year class.

There's a Chang in the group who's 6'1" and mogs me to the next dimension.

At first they would invite me to birthday parties and various hang outs, but I couldn't handle any more of the normie music, normie drinking, and normie vapid socializing. I remember distinctly this one time where I sobered up during the middle of a party and was just staring at a wall while lying on the couch, listening to everyone around me having fun and chatting about the most inane normie shit you could imagine. In that moment surrounded by people who were my 'friends', I felt more lonely than I ever had in my entire life.

Socialmaxxing as an incel is a meme. Normies might as well be a different species.

Should've faked your answers so you could've gotten a higher score

Should've faked your answers so you could've gotten a higher score
Too late I already had the highest score and passed with flying colors (100 is a pure virgin). If you're interested: http://ricepuritytest.com/

Other members of the group had scores as low as the 20s and 30s, which was suifuel.

It's hard to get friends, i get made fun of by other incels and nerds but whatever. Better to have company than being alone tbh, being around normies is cancer. I always try to get incel friends but looks can be deceiving

fakecel trait
you join groups :feelswhat:

fakecel trait
you join groups :feelswhat:
It was probably a pity invite from that noodlewhore. My program is pretty small, and in our class I'm one of few rices, so she probably didn't want to be exclusionary and maybe even received some social points by bringing me along.

I'd rather be alone than be part of a group that doesn't respect me or what I have to say. I'd rather not be invited some place than to be always the second choice, the person they send a message to that reads "hey x y and z all got together to plan on doing this, wanna come?" like an afterthought.

It's hard to get friends, i get made fun of by other incels and nerds but whatever. Better to have company than being alone tbh, being around normies is cancer. I always try to get incel friends but looks can be deceiving
its the subbest of 5's that are the most bluepilled.

normscum aren't human

Same. I always thought my circle was problematic before realizing that the real problems lies in my face

I could have faked this but honestly my I just passed the test with 30 points, happy that I'm under 50. Almost pure, lol. I did it at https://xn--testdepuret-lbb.fr/

Let me know you scores in the replies.