Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The current clown world we live has driven me to nearly rope 3 times. (Go ahead IT, touch this. I know you beat off to our pain)

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Things weren't always like this, for both myself and the world.
I can remember a time when I was just an innocent boy playing Sonic on a low-resolution TV from 2006.
As for the world, I can remember when everything made sense to me and my anxiety levels were at an all-time low, if not nonexistent.
But then came 2015, the year everything went to shit. Feminists came out of the woodwork, Wokeness was beginning to take shape, and both of these spelled doom for my future, unbeknownst to me at the time who was still only 12 and later 13.
Fast forward to 2022, I've gone through 7 (although the suffering started in earnest on the second year) years of suffering and I'm now 20, and of course, still a virgin.
The past 7 years have molded me into the person I am today. If not for the over decade and a half of torment I've gone through, I'd probably just be a depressed Normie.
These past 7 years have been so scarring and unbearable, that I've almost roped, not once, not twice, but 3 TIMES. 3 FUCKING TIMES!!!!
The first time I tried to drown myself in my pool. Age 15.
The second time, I cut my wrists so I would bleed to death, I still have the scars btw. Age 16 (I stopped cutting after my 5th incision because I pussied out)
The third time and quite possibly my closest to succeeding, I tried to drink myself to death with my dad's liquor but it didn't work and I had the worst nausea and later vomiting I've ever had in my life. Age 18

That's not including the ways I've considered roping but not going through with it.
I've thought of so many different ways to kill myself over the years.

Jumping in front of an oncoming semi-truck.
Overdosing on drugs.
Eating cherry pits.
Driving my car off a cliff.
Picking a fight with a Chad and letting him beat me to death. (Bonus: He goes to prison.)
Going ER and raping spree, then shootout with Cops/Swat Team and letting them kill me.

It's sad too when I think about it. I put so much thought into the death and destruction of both myself and others, but none of that energy ever seems to go towards anything meaningful. :_(

Last edited:
I've bought SN, and rope for sui, but couldn't go through with it. I think about suicide almost every day.

I've bought SN, and rope for sui, but couldn't go through with it. I think about suicide almost every day.

Let’s be real, someone who actually truly wants to die, won’t let any excuse such as “survival instinct” stop them from killing themselves. Their existence is so unbearable that ending their existence (at whatever cost, through whatever means necessary) becomes their top priority and nothing will stop them in their path.

If you are still here, it means you don’t truly want to die.

I guess not.

Then stop acting like you want to die, it’s just attention seeking.

Those who kill themselves do it silently and without telling anyone, their purpose is to end their own life, not to get attention

Then stop acting like you want to die, it’s just attention seeking.

Those who kill themselves do it silently and without telling anyone, their purpose is to end their own life, not to get attention
Your autism is showing. Its not black and white.

Your autism is showing. Its not black and white.

It really is black and white.

You want to kill yourself ===> you end up killing yourself

You don’t want to kill yourself ===> you end up staying alive.

You want to kill yourself ===> you end up killing yourself

You don’t want to kill yourself ===> you end up staying alive.
You're too low IQ to understand that there's an emotional process that one has to go through before he commits suicide. It doesn't just happen out of the blue. Conditions have to steadily worsen over time increasingly making living unbearable. Suicide doesn't just happen because survival instinct is powerful; it has to be eroded away slowly by pain and agony. You're just to autistic to understand people's motivations.
Then stop acting like you want to die, it’s just attention seeking
Its not attention seeking. I'm just sharing my thoughts and emotions. I'm allowed to do that in social media. And if you don't even want any attention to yourself, then why socially participate in a forum to begin with? Social spaces exists so that we can draw attention and share ourselves with the world.

You're too low IQ to understand that there's an emotional process that one has to go through before he commits suicide. It doesn't just happen out of the blue. Conditions have to steadily worsen over time increasingly making living unbearable. Suicide doesn't just happen because survival instinct is powerful; it has to be eroded away slowly by pain and agony. You're just to autistic to understand people's motivations.

Its not attention seeking. I'm just sharing my thoughts and emotions. I'm allowed to do that in social media. And if you don't even want any attention to yourself, then why socially participate in a forum to begin with? Social spaces exists so that we can draw attention and share ourselves with the world.

The people who have actually killed themselves also had emotional processes just like yourself, the difference between you and them is that they actually truly wanted to die, so their emotional processes didn’t inhibit them from carrying out their suicide.

If you TRULY want to die, there is no amount of survival instinct or emotional processes in this world which will stop you from killing yourself, you just don’t have the will to do it, because if you really had the will then nothing in this world would stop you.

As the saying goes, “where there’s a will, there’s a way”.

If you haven’t yet found a way, then you must be lacking the will

Don’t try and overcomplicate something which is really simple, you are the one being autistic