Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The covid vaxx "hoax" has truly gone mainstream

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Today my (completely offline) grandpa told me how people who took the vaccine are now getting heart attacks. Some days ago some of my colleagues were discussing the same. Remember these are people who never interacted with anyone who doesn't speak their language. Let alone knowing what a 4chan is.

Today my (completely offline) grandpa told me how people who took the vaccine are now getting heart attacks. Some days ago some of my colleagues were discussing the same. Remember these are people who never interacted with anyone who doesn't speak their language. Let alone knowing what a 4chan is.
I was forced to take 3 shots and nothing has happened to me yet

@B/W muttcel No it was 3 shots

Redditors still deny that it was a hoax

quoting it is quicker
Shane deptula test v3

Blowing up fauxi and the fake pharma with this is quicker and easier

Same, there was no working around it, human rights my ass.
It was so brutal my parents where like your not working your not even going to highscholl get the vaccine now!!! I JUST WANNA BE A NEET ASRRGGH

Still too many peeps alive

never began for clotshotcels

I was forced to take 3 shots and nothing has happened to me yet
I was told if I didn't take the experimental vax for a 99.984% recovery rate (all ages, all health conditions) flu, that failed in the animal trial stage, I would surely perish yet nothing has happened to me yet.

Anyone who thought the vaccine was gonna kill people is retarded why would the government kill people who obey them?
I'm starting to believe that the goverment is responsible for the most retarded conspiracy theories like flat earth and killer vaccines to make the actually good conspiracy theories look less credible.

I guess i need the third booster shot to win the clot bonus :ping:

I was told if I didn't take the experimental vax for a 99.984% recovery rate (all ages, all health conditions) flu, that failed in the animal trial stage, I would surely perish yet nothing has happened to me yet.
That's because you have yet to contract the new, unknown Theta Omicron Reticula variant that needs a 17th booster shot to be effective that will be releas - uhh, evolved when Ukraine and Israel win against the forces of evil children, women, and RUSSIANS.

What does the vaccine even do, it doesnt stop the spread, it would protect you? It only killed unhealthy people though right? I didnt take it.