Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Corona virus fear mongering is the biggest cope ever

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
It's not even just us that are rooting for the virus to eradicate society, normies want it too so they can escape their lives as automaton wageslaves.
Sadly nothing will happen and in a month or two we will all forget about this news story. This is a bigger cope than when we where all hoping for ww3 with Iran and nothing happened then too

the pain of getting 0 replies is immeasurable

The recovery numbers is going to outpace the death rate drastically unless something happens.

It's over for happeningcels

I knew something was wrong when I saw the recovery rate going up and I actually groaned. That's how shit my life is now.

Sadly nothing will happen and in a month or two we will all forget about this news story. This is a bigger cope than when we where all hoping for ww3 with Iran and nothing happened then too
exactly right

World keeps spinning same as always, nothing happens

Failed thread, corona has taken over and will only get worse

It's a smokescreen for the NWO to take our rights and resources away. Right now, 5G is being installed everywhere, online encryption has ended, vaccines with microchips are being developed, and the national guard is being deployed under the guise of "helping the public". Yet people, even staunch conservatives are begging for the government to keep them locked in their homes.

It's a smokescreen for the NWO to take our rights and resources away. Right now, 5G is being installed everywhere, online encryption has ended, vaccines with microchips are being developed, and the national guard is being deployed under the guise of "helping the public". Yet people, even staunch conservatives are begging for the government to keep them locked in their homes.
5G is being installed already? Damn.

and the vaccines have microchips? how does that work? I thought vaccines usually are a shot, not a microchip

How legit is this 5g theory? I've only seen tinfoils discussing it with no basis, tbh

Sounds like deus ex lore come to realization lol
It's not even just us that are rooting for the virus to eradicate society, normies want it too so they can escape their lives as automaton wageslaves.
tbh yes, but I am loving it.

The recovery numbers is going to outpace the death rate drastically unless something happens.

It's over for happeningcels

I knew something was wrong when I saw the recovery rate going up and I actually groaned. That's how shit my life is now.
:feelsEhh:

this post aged well

:feelsEhh:

this post aged well
Technically the recovery still is vastly outpacing the death rate.

People don't give a shit about dead boomers. People care the economy has gone to shit and people cannot leave their house.

Even in death, people don't give a shit. Look at what people complain about. It's not death but isolation lol

Foids don't care that people are dying. Foids are going insane they can't go out of the house to fuck 3 chads in a night.

How legit is this 5g theory? I've only seen tinfoils discussing it with no basis, tbh
Its legit. There have been several studies that have shown the airwaves to be harmful to the human body

every 20s something happens appreantly tbh

The reptilian jew masons are behind it