Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the incel to gay pipeline real? and how can one avoid it

I fear that a lot of lonely guys like myself might be too weak to be alone so they cope by being with the same gender.
Me personally i struggle with feeling attracted or "fantasise" about women because they probably think and are like 99% of women.
With the soy and other shit we get into our bodies and exposure to fag shit will it turn men gay?
i dont wanna be alone all my life and im not poisioned enough to turn gay but who knows before (((they))) add more estorgen to water and food.
And if i do turn out that way i will be blowing my head off:whitepill:
Brother
Start drafting that ban appeal

no, you cant force yourself to be gay

Me personally i struggle with feeling attracted or "fantasise" about women because they probably think and are like 99% of women
Are you saying you are a fag?

im not really worried im just is that why some people turn out that way and
idk, I don't think that many people turn out this way. but they probably have various reasons, some might be groomed and some might just be degenerate coomers
i was a question like devoid of foid attention equal homo?
no

how can you get a physical reaction but not a mental one?

so the sexual is still there, but not girlfriend part? how is that gay? argue keeping relationship with foid purely sexual is super straight
foid mind is i hate it so fucking horrible,

foid mind is i hate it so fucking horrible,
still dont get how that is gay or what that original post meant, what ever dont come back on this site if you get a dick up your ass

no im still attracted to women physically just hate their behaviour and mindset
yea absolutely nobody likes foids' behaviour and mindset

that doesn't make them gay jfl

still dont get how that is gay or what that original post meant, what ever dont come back on this site if you get a dick up your ass
tbh this thread is sussy and evasive af

also why are like 50% of the posts in ID this year about some combination of femdom and homosexuality

bro im telling you i worded that horrible, im concered about the growing fag population it has to be manipulation of some sort

tbh this thread is sussy and evasive af

also why are like 50% of the posts in ID this year about some combination of femdom and homosexuality
not sure, but i think is due too the massive amount of degen content on the internet and the unrelenting bombardment of propaganda

bro im telling you i worded that horrible, im concered about the growing fag population it has to be manipulation of some sort
chemicals in the water are turning people gay

but most modern fags weren't originally part of the incel community, they've been fags since an early age

Water Douse GIF

you see the media being pushed ofcourse is is manipulation

It is manipulation indeed. The estrogen in tap water, soy in food, pills and obviously the media brainwashing just to name a few methods used to feminize men. Its very clear lgbt stuff is being pushed onto the population by the Elites, especially in the west

Joined Yesterday at 10:23 PM

I don't think it works that way. I'm sexless for 37 years and I never thought of becoming gay. You either are or you are not gay. That's like being hungry then eating rocks. How getting fucked by a guy will fix anything?

It is manipulation indeed. The estrogen in tap water, soy in food, pills and obviously the media brainwashing just to name a few methods used to feminize men. Its very clear lgbt stuff is being pushed onto the population by the Elites, especially in the west
exactly and im worried about fragile minded guys being brainfucked, personally i will be dead way before any of that

its a meme , being incel doesnt make you gay

I don't think it works that way. I'm sexless for 37 years and I never thought of becoming gay. You either are or you are not gay. That's like being hungry then eating rocks. How getting fucked by a guy will fix anything?
thanks for your imput, its just a weird pattern of people doing stuff that shouldnt happen without interference

Its not real, you cant fake it. Surely they cant get a boner when trying to fuck another man...

would just prefer a Bladerunner-esque fembot that doesint nag or argue with me, just cooks and drains my balls with her robo pussy :ahegao:

thanks for your imput, its just a weird pattern of people doing stuff that shouldnt happen without interference
Because we let old faggots run things. Entire system protects them. If people weren't such cucks to keep quiet no matter what happens whores and fags wouldn't twist morals. Still i doubt that anyone older than 10 can be convinced to become gay if he isn't already.

Because we let old faggots run things. Entire system protects them. If people weren't such cucks to keep quiet no matter what happens whores and fags wouldn't twist morals. Still i doubt that anyone older than 10 can be convinced to become gay if he isn't already.
surely they have cooked up some vaccin to turn you gay against yuor will by now

The incel to gay pipeline doesn't exist.

If you're straight, you will always be straight regardless of lack of female access.

surely they have cooked up some vaccin to turn you gay against yuor will by now
no, if you turn into a faggot it is your own fault

it is because you are a defective, depraved human being and have no moral compass

@busig you should be nuked for even making a thread about anything gay related