Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "The core problem with incels"

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y0mohm/the_core_problem_with_incels/

It's hilarious that this soy boy cuck has "A man ashamed of his gender" Beside his username yet he's telling us to stop being self hating and love our self?

He's even quoting RuPaul A cross dressing faggot? LOL

Lol, First off this "Just learn to love yourself and be confident advice is fucking retarded" No amount of that will change your looks anyway and looks are the most important thing and why you are even confident anyway, Just search "Confident men" And only Chads will show up, I already wrote a thread debunking this nonsense in far greater depth:

We hate foids because they hate us, They think we are disgusting and subhuman. If we didn't hate them it would be the Equivalent to someone who was being bullied not hating their own bully. We should not respect foids if they don't respect us, It does not work like that. Foids must earn respect not automatically be given it.

We hate the LGBTQ "Community" Because they are disgusting freaks who spread their lifestyle everywhere and want new recruits to their degeneracy.

It's why they go into schools and try to brainwash children with their propaganda and why they push their lifestyles in the entertainment industry.

Faggots, Dykes and trannies are all disgusting freaks.

"Once they learn to love themselves, and be confident and happy with themselves, the rest will become far, far easier"

No it won't you dumb retard, Even if we did that, It would still change fuck all. Foids would still not be attracted to us or want us.

This is just feel good blue pilled nonsense.

The whole IncelTears subreddit is just pure gaslighting and damage control.

Just another retard thinking he knows the cure for incels

IT and other spaces have made it very clear that they do not actually care for us. They bash and demean us solely to get off on some sick fantasy. They could care less if we suddenly became successful - if anything, they need us to remain in this position so that they can keep screenshotting posts from here.

Why is it so hard for them to understand? Why are we angry? GEE, I wonder why. It isn't fucking rocket science. There is no need for studies to be made on this. The outcasted, the downtrodden, the non-NT, the short, the ugly, the lacking - I wonder why men with these characteristics have had such a terrible time in life and in the dating scene? Hmm... Women MUST be attracted to guys like this, right? Women aren't the picky ones - MEN are, right? That is what I keep hearing online, anyways. The bar is apparently SO LOW for men, yet they still need to have all of these attributes (most genetic) before a woman even looks their way.

Fuck of IT with your fake pity and scummy nature. Go back to posting rage-bait, that is all you are good for.
Their whole subreddit is just blue pilled damage control and gaslighting.

They don't give two shits about us, They let it slip plenty of times that looks matter.

Doesnt matter at all how someone sees himself, it matters how the people around you see you. No amount of confidence or self love will change what or who you are.

holes created incels and only holes can fix the problem

IT brightest braincel has spoken :feelstastyman:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y0mohm/the_core_problem_with_incels/

It's hilarious that this soy boy cuck has "A man ashamed of his gender" Beside his username yet he's telling us to stop being self hating and love our self?

He's even quoting RuPaul A cross dressing faggot? LOL

Lol, First off this "Just learn to love yourself and be confident advice is fucking retarded" No amount of that will change your looks anyway and looks are the most important thing and why you are even confident anyway, Just search "Confident men" And only Chads will show up, I already wrote a thread debunking this nonsense in far greater depth:

We hate foids because they hate us, They think we are disgusting and subhuman. If we didn't hate them it would be the Equivalent to someone who was being bullied not hating their own bully. We should not respect foids if they don't respect us, It does not work like that. Foids must earn respect not automatically be given it.

We hate the LGBTQ "Community" Because they are disgusting freaks who spread their lifestyle everywhere and want new recruits to their degeneracy.

It's why they go into schools and try to brainwash children with their propaganda and why they push their lifestyles in the entertainment industry.

Faggots, Dykes and trannies are all disgusting freaks.

"Once they learn to love themselves, and be confident and happy with themselves, the rest will become far, far easier"

No it won't you dumb retard, Even if we did that, It would still change fuck all. Foids would still not be attracted to us or want us.

This is just feel good blue pilled nonsense.

The whole IncelTears subreddit is just pure gaslighting and damage control.

Literally the most blue pilled shit I've ever heard in my entire life. You can love yourself and still shit won't change. IncelTears should find something better to do than constantly try to bring us down.

Doesnt matter at all how someone sees himself, it matters how the people around you see you. No amount of confidence or self love will change what or who you are.

The core problem with incels is that we are lost and wasted souls, that never were loved, and never will be.

i dont hate anyone, im just an incel. let me live

they'd call an incel that loves himself a narcissist . regardless, doing so won't get us sex. lets say I loved myself. How would that change anything about me? I'd still keep doing the same shit I'm doing. It's not like im in my bed all day not taking care of myself. I'm trying my best to live a good life