Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just Be Confident" Is Dumb And Dangerous Advice.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
"Just Be Confident" Is Dumb And Dangerous Advice.

Confidence is dumb anyway. Confidence is having a winning mindset and believing you can win (In this case get a foid)

But your looks are why you are confident anyway. Just search "Confident men" and only Chads will appear.
Screenshot 145

How is a man with subhuman traits supposed to feel confident? Let's compare this dumb argument to other solutions.

How would you feel confident going into a boxing match if you had no boxing gloves but your opponent did?

How would you feel confident being a goalkeeper in a football match if you had no gloves and the other team had the best strikers?

How would you feel confident going for a jog if you were wearing super warm clothes and your laces were not tied?

How would you feel confident driving a car if you were not wearing a seat belt?

The answer is you would not until you fixed those problems. The same applies to approaching foids.

You would not feel confident at all until your fixed your shit looks. Having low self esteem regarding that is normal. At least you're not lying to yourself.

Now to why "Just be confident" Is dangerous advice. It tells men that it is their own fault and not foids fault. It keeps them in a red pilled state and stops them from becoming black pilled.

It also encourages them to approach foids in public. Red pilled retards will say "Women are attracted to confidence":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The truth is that foids are only attracted to confidence if it's a Chad. If a Chad is confident to approach them they love it.

However if a subhuman is confident to approach them. They hate it. Subhumans being confident is seen as "Creepy" and "Predatory"

They would freak out and call the police and the subhuman would have His life ruined. Again proving why "Just be confident" Is dangerous advice.

Fuck all red pilled retarded cucks.

100% agree, ive had similar thoughts

Take no advice from normie scum, it's all lies

If you're ugly and don't have obvious signs of high wealth/status, confidence works AGAINST you. It's creepy.

They would freak out and call the police and the subhuman would have His life ruined. Again proving why "Just be confident" Is dangerous advice.

Fuck all red pilled retarded cucks.
Only in the cucked UK rosties are able to call the police on approachcels.

confidence is the end result of success, so when chad wins at life in everything he naturally feels confident but this has its major flaw

most chads over-estimate their abilities

I’d like to read some anecdotes about women rejecting a tall, good looking, athletic dude with good posture because “he wasn’t confident enough” - I’m guessing I won’t find many.

Some women (or perhaps several) may have the privilege of finding a guy with both sets of traits and reject the “least confident” ones, but those men will hardly ever remain alone for long periods of time anyway.

Very dangerous like that one kid in the mall that was approaching girls. A woman ended up calling the cops on him as he is leaving the coo speaks to him looking to arrest him for something. Before you know it it escalates and he gets into a shootout and kills himself. All that because he felt confident and approached. I’ll never be that dumb

Problem is people think they can fake confidence
You cannot pretend to be confident
Foids will notice that

They will also notice that I am not curry
So it is ever for me :blackpill::feelscry:

@Broly thoughts?

I think confidence is just being able to bluff

Confidence is genetic anyway

Confidence in any field without actual ability is hated and laughed at. It is like a boxer who acts cocky and arrogant saying is going to knock the opponent out, tried or imitate Muhammad Ali, goes into the ring dancing and jiving and teasing and then gets knocked out in the first round. Everyone laughs. He’s a fucking loser.

Muhammad Ali’s ridiculous confidence worked because he backed it up by actually winning.

Similarly, an incel being confident and ‘faking it til you make’ will just result in humiliation.

It's like head of a tribe sending his warriors armed with arrows against modern military and telling them 'to be confident'. Confidence will not work without external factors.

The only confidence I have is my ability to quickly kill.

Maybe that's why I don't have to kill much these days except for the occasional rat or put down a sick critter....

No humans treat me bad anymore... So that's nice.

Ofc, they don't treat me good either...

Problem is people think they can fake confidence
You cannot pretend to be confident
Foids will notice that

They will also notice that I am not curry
So it is ever for me :blackpill::feelscry:

@Broly thoughts?
Who cares what Muh foid notices ?

Kek. I Just Dont want to get shitted on so Im a little cocky .

Incels being confident will only get them charged with sexual harassment.:lul:

can't be too careful with that dangerous pride

How would you feel confident going into a boxing match if you had no boxing gloves but your opponent did?
that's actually better for you to not have boxing gloves since you hit harder then