Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Copingest Thread Of All Time: Why now would be a bad time for you to get a girlfriend

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Let the cope flow.

Many guys here would like a girlfriend, but if you're honest, you are probably not ready for a girlfriend in some ways. For instance, if you got a GF tomorrow, you probably couldn't defend her cuz you're a framecel, so you would need some MMA lessons under your belt, or to bulk up a little bit first, lest some guy come up to you and her, threaten her, and make you look like a punk cuz you can't even square up to a guy, let alone beat one up.

Another example, if you got a gf tomorrow, you she would lose attraction once she realizes that you have no friends (many of you). So you should probably work on making at least one or two friends before you get a gf.

So we can see that there are many reasons why now would be a bad time for you to get a gf.

- You're NEET and have old pizza under your bed.
- Your hygiene is like that of a barnyard animal.
- You have nothing to speak about because you don't interact with people IRL.
- You have masturbatory deathgrip so you need to unlearn and retrain your brain before you have sex.

You could make the argument that a GF would cure some of that, and that might be true, but in this thread, I want us to embrace the cope, so which aspects of you make getting a gf right now not ideal?

For me, I have crippling OCD. I look like a lunatic with my habits. I would look weird to a woman. My needing to wash my hands often would annoy her. So I need to fix that before I get a gf.

If she nitpicks on completely inane shit like that then she isn't attracted to you anyway.

1. lol who the fuck comes up to people and does that?
2. i have friends, only 2 though, and they've been my friends since literally forever.
3. true, i don't interact with people irl. they don't interact with me, nor i with them.
4. i'm not neet, and my hygiene is great.
5. don't have death grip, nor do i even masturbate using my hand.

also, why would you having to wash your hands every so often be a problem? at least you're clean.

although yeah, i agree with this thread a lot. EVEN IF someone here got a girlfriend, it's still over. why? because she can cheat on you or leave you at literally any time. they just have wayyyyyyyy too many options. like wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fucking many. they get like 6 messages per minute, why the fuck would they choose to settle for any of us here?
If she nitpicks on completely inane shit like that then she isn't attracted to you anyway.

she could be attracted and then lose the attraction later on. all the things he stated matter a lot. sure, not for chad. but for the rest of us hell yes.

Good post. Its too late for alot of us to learn the necessary things required to maintain a relationship. I'll never keep a relationship because I am too weird and too antisocial. Good thing I don't have to worry about it as I might never even get the chance.

Washing your hands a lot, or being a little sweaty and having a messy room won't effect chad. That would be messed up if I would accept those imperfections from a victoria secret model, but I wouldn't accept them from an average looking femoid.

Good post. Its too late for alot of us to learn the necessary things required to maintain a relationship. I'll never keep a relationship because I am too weird and too antisocial. Good thing I don't have to worry about it as I might never even get the chance.

Unless you're constantly washing your hands with bleach no-one will care tbh

Even if I somehow magically got a gf it wouldn't even last a day since I have absolutely ZERO social skills

That's the thing, I don't know if anybody really learns these things. Some people are just attractive enough to attract a mate and then circumstances just line up to keep them together. I'm also convinced women only maintain relationships for status. If they had all desire for hypergamous status seeking removed, they would seek one night stands exclusively.

Anyways to stay on topic, I agree and just don't have the motivation to do shit about it. I used to think it was depression, but that never quite sat right with me for being what I felt. I later came to realize that what I feel is demoralized. I have lost the will to fight because I no longer believe in "the cause", so to speak.

I don't have the skills necessary to maintain a relationship. My neurotypical development was derailed at a young age and I reckon i'm a bit too far gone.

That's the thing, I don't know if anybody really learns these things. Some people are just attractive enough to attract a mate and then circumstances just line up to keep them together.

This is very true, but does not apply to us. Even the "best" looking mentalcels here are not good looking enough to pull this off.

Friends don´t seem to matter at all when it comes to getting women. Even if I go to a public gathering with friends, women don´t give a shit about me.

At speed dating events women don´t know how many friends you have and yet I still have a 100% rejection rate.

Last edited:
i see people in relationships all the time of all looks levels outside

i'm convinced people here are all either just mentally off in some sort of way, like completely non-NT, or it's just people who are sub-3 (so the looks theory applies to them)

we arent atractive

because that we dont get gf or friends

because that we dont develop social and emotional skills

because that we become more unatractive and unable of getting gf or friends

this ride never ends

This is a bad cope. Dont think that.

If you actually manage to have a girl attracted to you she wont care about such features

Also most people actually get to know each other before being together, you dont just magicially get together. If you dont find a girl in highschool its over anyways

Neet

High inhib

No car or licences or learners at 21

No job

College dropout (twice)

The opposite of nt

No friends or never had a friend that was a girl

Mental asf

Victim of the racepill

Can't take care of myself depend on my mother

Ethnic trash, abomination mix breed with shit eye area , I'm truly gods mistake

Garabge upbringing

Racist against white people for being better

Small 6inch dick

Anxiety and low t

Definetly not going to get a gf and I don't want one anyways, I just want to get my dick wet lol

Neet

High inhib

No job

College dropout (twice)

The opposite of nt

Mental asf

Victim of the racepill

Garabge upbringing

Small 6inch dick

Anxiety and low t

Definetly not going to get a gf and I don't want one anyways, I just want to get my dick wet lol

Damn. Just damn. I guess there ain't no cope like realising some people got it even worse than you.

Damn. Just damn. I guess there ain't no cope like realising some people got it even worse than you.
He looks like Tyrone. Most of his list is voluntary.

OP'S post is the perfect example of female entitlement. Femoids want a perfect finished product, helping some guy live out his potential more would never cross their minds.

If you defend a woman from violence or fantasize about it, you're the biggest fucking idiot in the world.

"Yeah bro let me get fucked up for some bitch who doesn't give a single fuck about me"

although yeah, i agree with this thread a lot. EVEN IF someone here got a girlfriend, it's still over. why? because she can cheat on you or leave you at literally any time. they just have wayyyyyyyy too many options. like wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fucking many. they get like 6 messages per minute, why the fuck would they choose to settle for any of us here?

she could be attracted and then lose the attraction later on. all the things he stated matter a lot. sure, not for chad. but for the rest of us hell yes.

Neet

High inhib

No job

College dropout (twice)

The opposite of nt

Mental asf

Victim of the racepill

Garabge upbringing

Small 6inch dick

Anxiety and low t

It's well and truly over

no friends, nothing to talk about, isolated for 7 years, limited social experience. It's too late for me to fix any of this so I guess it's over.