Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The "Confidence" Lie

michael99

michael99

Banned
-
TLDR: Confidence is an outward expression of your social status. That is why women find it so attractive. It is also unreliable because some low IQ men are very confident and many men who have no right to be confident show confidence.

"Confidence is the most attractive trait you can have." You've probably heard that before.

"Oh, see that fat guy over there? He proves women dont care about looks only confidence because he has all the girls chasing him. "

This is quite idiotic normie logic. The 'fat guy' who gets all the girls? He's either rich, or status maxxed, which made women chase him, which gave him confidence. I have NEVER seen an unattractive man with a woman who did not have money or was status maxxed. NEVER. NEVER.

How idiot normies think the order it happens in
Confidence --> Women --> Money/Status

In reality this is the order it happens in
Money/Status --> Women --> Confidence

Women do love confidence. They love it because it quickly weeds out men who are socially successful from loners who do not have the approval of the hive. They don't have to waste time trying to figure out if the hive approves of a man. If he has confidence in spades, he usually has good reason for it, such as his good looks, money, or status, and he is approved by the hive.

Incredible findings, never in a million years could I even imagine something as profound and enlightening as this discovery. Please make more threads like this! :feelsaww:

Megamind iq.

always hearing normies spew about self improving confidence can get annoying at times. Especially when you realize that you have some sort of diagnosed neurodivergence disorder.

Always wonder why some normie treats you normally when no one sees but act like asshole when others are present? Because he don't want to be associated with low status subhuman. It's all about status/power games.

Confidence can be a good compensation for normies, for us, it's over.

TLDR: Confidence is an outward expression of your social status. That is why women find it so attractive. It is also unreliable because some low IQ men are very confident and many men who have no right to be confident show confidence.

"Confidence is the most attractive trait you can have." You've probably heard that before.

"Oh, see that fat guy over there? He proves women dont care about looks only confidence because he has all the girls chasing him. "

This is quite idiotic normie logic. The 'fat guy' who gets all the girls? He's either rich, or status maxxed, which made women chase him, which gave him confidence. I have NEVER seen an unattractive man with a woman who did not have money or was status maxxed. NEVER. NEVER.

How idiot normies think the order it happens in
Confidence --> Women --> Money/Status

In reality this is the order it happens in
Money/Status --> Women --> Confidence

Women do love confidence. They love it because it quickly weeds out men who are socially successful from loners who do not have the approval of the hive. They don't have to waste time trying to figure out if the hive approves of a man. If he has confidence in spades, he usually has good reason for it, such as his good looks, money, or status, and he is approved by the hive.
Very well put.

You cant fake confidence. Its inherint

Hot confident guy: Confident, headstrong, ambitious, fun, outgoing, stable, popular, dominant, approachable

Ugly confident guy: Weird, creepy, overbearing, arrogant, out of place, predatory, unstable, and ironically "overconfident"

i probably want more confidence in life, just a bit more

Hot confident guy: Confident, headstrong, ambitious, fun, outgoing, stable, popular, dominant, approachable

Ugly confident guy: Weird, creepy, overbearing, arrogant, out of place, predatory, unstable, and ironically "overconfident"
Everyone will try to 'put in place' confident ugly guy.

No femoid gives a fuck if you're confident, chad only needs to be confident enough to talk to girls. Some wimp projection in this thread.

Why do terminally online types always fall for this confidence COPE.

Foids dont like “confidence”. They like looks, money and power. And men who have those things are of course confident, so its just a misconception.

Ugly, poor, weak guy who is “confident” will be just a laughing stock.
Already proven countless times.

Self-improvement is a fallacy.
There's always a hard cap: genetics.

No femoid gives a fuck if you're confident, chad only needs to be confident enough to talk to girls. Some wimp projection in this thread.

Why do terminally online types always fall for this confidence COPE.

Chads don't even have to approach or start conversations with girls. Girls go to them.

Imagine if you are a Chad. Just looking at a girl she would suddenly become very shy and self conscious, nervously play with her hair and struggle to look you in the eye. It is not hard to talk to someone who respects you so much that they literally wilt in front of you.

That's the normal, natural male-female dynamic that only Chads enjoy.

There was a study that found Asians who are confident and assertive at work receive extreme levels of hostility with others trying to put them in their place. I wouldn't be surprised if this applies to low status men in general. If you are a meek weak loser being confident will just make things worse for you, because suddenly people are threatened by you acting up and not knowing your place.

There was a study that found Asians who are confident and assertive at work receive extreme levels of hostility with others trying to put them in their place. I wouldn't be surprised if this applies to low status men in general. If you are a meek weak loser being confident will just make things worse for you, because suddenly people are threatened by you acting up and not knowing your place.

Flowers for Algernon is a good book/movie about this. The guy is a mentalcel who suddenly becomes very smart and confident. All the people around him start to hate him because he didn't fit his role as the loser anymore. Even women still didn't like him.

Normies firmly believe in hierarchies and despise people who step out of place and try to improve their position in the social hierarchy. You are only allowed tlo improve your social status through money or power.

Always wonder why some normie treats you normally when no one sees but act like asshole when others are present? Because he don't want to be associated with low status subhuman. It's all about status/power games.
I've observed the same

just be confident

Normies are really SOOOOO stupid,that they really forget that confidence has to be based on something (status, attractiveness, etc.), otherwise that confidence is a lie, it's not real, it's empty confidence, it's just a joke.

This demonstrates that normies just don't have the capacity to think, they believe they can think, but they just assume, they repeat what they are told, because they are fucking NPCs. If they could think, they would know you can't "just be confident", real confidence has to be the CONSEQUENCE of having enough value, otherwise it's not real confidence, and we, incels, just don't have enough value, we are worthless and we are subhumans, but at least, at least we can see these things, we can see things normies can't, normies are like animals, they just act on instinc, they are fucking insects.

Amazing conclusion and a great read of a thread! In all seriousness how one can be confident after being dealt a bad hand us a good sign you can handle adversity not like these normies talk about.

Incredible findings, never in a million years could I even imagine something as profound and enlightening as this discovery. Please make more threads like this! :feelsaww:
exactly lol water is wet

Bro same these fucking bluepilled people are so fucking stupid like obviously the guy has to be rich cuz why else would a women be interested in the fat guy.

I have NEVER seen an unattractive man with a woman who did not have money or was status maxxed.
I saw a few, they were ugly and poor, and I didn't understand why they had girls