Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The concept of personality doesn't make any sense

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
If everyone had a good personality in life then why are they facing hardships in life and realtionship in general .
And how do you even measure personality also the thing about personality is easily fakeable you just need to put on a mask and ta da .

Who are woman gonna choose a 5'4 Indian guy bwith good personality or some 6'2 badboy blue eyed ,square jaw & chiseled cheekbones thug
Of course the white chad

Personality is nothing but an illusion created by the normies when you meet a girl just talk in a normal charming cool chatty way your face ,race & height will do the job for you

wow i never knew this shit, thx for discovering it bro

wow i never knew this shit, thx for discovering it bro
Bro this is a rant I'm not telling shit to no one the I'm angry about is there are still naive men out there who believe in personality bullshit.

Personality is a meme

Personality is:
Looks make me feel Good therefore this person good.

What makes all of this personality bullshit even more laughable is when inceltear roasties with BPD and whatever cluster B personalities they have, telling us that we have horrible personalities and need to improve on ours. There was even one roastie toastie who had sociopathic personality disorder on IT. Personality is the biggest meme.

Not to mention its been proven that women are attracted to psychopathic men. There's probably no worse flaw in your core personality than being a fucking psychopath, yet women love these men.

personalities are for NPCs

a woman can’t fuck your personality life is all about looks the way you act is irrelevant

Currys have smelly personalities

I can't believe we're in 2023 and there are still retards out there that believe in personality:dafuckfeels:.